Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15839

I feel a lot of you are sleeping on Evil. If the guy plays like how I've seen him play since En93, he actually does have a chance to be top 10 and in the immediate area could put a lot of people to shame.

Nobody is sleeping on him.

DeletedUser15190

I don't really care how he plays tbh, I just don't like him because his attitude is trash.

white rich spoiled trash?

i know slavery is a big no no in this century but can i buy you, pet you and say "who's a good rabbit"

DeletedUser15839

white rich spoiled trash?

i know slavery is a big no no in this century but can i buy you, pet you and say "who's a good rabbit"

You do know that Slavery is perfectly legal many countries around the world right? There's slavery in America still, and every country around the world. You really are dumb. Everyone knows you suck dude. Just shut up

DeletedUser4951

Yeah but the sort of slavery we have now is usually just a consensual relationship between two adults. Wolf, Evil: Just make sure you use a safeword.

DeletedUser15839

Yeah but the sort of slavery we have now is usually just a consensual relationship between two adults. Wolf, Evil: Just make sure you use a safeword.

No.. There's still plenty of sex slavery going on in America. Every hour, 136 people are kidnapped or sold into it.. There's all kinds of slavery. People are slave to their jobs too. Never able to truly spend time with their family because the income isn't enough to allow time to be with ones family. But, there is also slavery in relationships as you've mentioned to where one is afraid to get out due to physical harm or whatever. But there's far more than just bad relationships.

DeletedUser10953

This little line of communication is hilarious to me. Dan just trying to be his normal passive voice in these chats. The others are bringing other weird stuff into play. Great times for the externals. Soon we will be talking about how Trump didn't know the words to the National Anthem. Can't wait haha

It's Grepolis. Fight hard or go home with zero towns. Otherwise stop with all the other trash here. This is a sink of swim thread...not all that you guys are making it out to be. So dumb.

DeletedUser10953

Personally I think Evil King is trash just as I think the rest of this world is trash. So, let that fly for a few minutes and stop being stupid. Back to Grepo chest-beating.

DeletedUser15602

It's Grepolis. Fight hard or go home with zero towns. Otherwise stop with all the other trash here. This is a sink of swim thread...not all that you guys are making it out to be. So dumb.

Everyone says this as they join in on the senseless trash talk and refuse to let the conversation that they decry as pointless and stupid die off.

DeletedUser15190

Personally I think Evil King is trash just as I think the rest of this world is trash. So, let that fly for a few minutes and stop being stupid. Back to Grepo chest-beating.

how relevant are you in this world?

DeletedUser5524

I like how Ev1l and Sigurd are calling someone who is both higher in total and fighter rank then both of them trash. lol

DeletedUser15190

umm im not calling anyone trash, and being on top of those rankings you speak of is only matter of time for me broski..

DeletedUser15839

I like how Ev1l and Sigurd are calling someone who is both higher in total and fighter rank then both of them trash. lol

Two things:

1) What account is he under here? As I'm not under Sigurd so you wouldn't know that as it is...

2) I'm speaking on past encounters. Not here.

DeletedUser5524

Two things:

1) What account is he under here? As I'm not under Sigurd so you wouldn't know that as it is...

2) I'm speaking on past encounters. Not here.

Well I am speaking of here not past encounters and I wont disclose his name as that is for him to decide. Hate to assume but from past records of your accounts I can deduct that he is still likely higher then whatever name you are using.

DeletedUser15190

so why don't you 3 bitches say what your ingame names are so we can get over this