Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15190

Yeah, maybe if you take a few more handoffs like your last few conquests you may get there eventually :)

don't be jelly that your food gets taken by the big boys so you gotta stuff your nose in my business.

DeletedUser15839

Tbwolf: In referring to "Starving for BP" comment -> ;)

Evilking: Dude, you are such a joke. We met in Rythemno and you were sorry there just as you're sorry now. You weren't top 10 in anything. Hell you weren't even top 75 in anything!! Even DURING WWs when 80% of the world has left. I remember when you tried coming into the core with your team only to get your heads handed to you. I remember you crying to everyone to join up to fight AD's team because you couldn't even scratch them. Please, try that here. Disney owns the core. You wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, I bet if Disney REALLY wanted to, they could launch Cs's at you now, land them all and take every city from you in one move. But you have other competitors that are significantly better than you to go through first. But go ahead and keep talking dingdong. No likes you, nobody cares about you or what you have to say. You are in the rim and that's where you'll stay so long as you're in this world.

DeletedUser13429

We're not starving for BP precisely because we do things like this. What, you think we defended someone out of the goodness of our hearts? No, these people are our targets as well. You're lying to us and yourself if you think that if you discovered a siege of ours near you, you wouldn't try to break it.

I know that people who come to the forums typically have a victim complex of some sort, but come on dude, this isn't an irregular occurrence
No victim. I loved the BP, thanks.. lol. I guess a random city 2 oceans away is just that... random. Haha.. I suppose if one of our guys gets in siege you will swoop down too.., randomly, right? 2 oceans away... right?

DeletedUser15190

Tbwolf: In referring to "Starving for BP" comment -> ;)

Evilking: Dude, you are such a joke. We met in Rythemno and you were sorry there just as you're sorry now. You weren't top 10 in anything. Hell you weren't even top 75 in anything!! Even DURING WWs when 80% of the world has left. I remember when you tried coming into the core with your team only to get your heads handed to you. I remember you crying to everyone to join up to fight AD's team because you couldn't even scratch them. Please, try that here. Disney owns the core. You wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, I bet if Disney REALLY wanted to, they could launch Cs's at you now, land them all and take every city from you in one move. But you have other competitors that are significantly better than you to go through first. But go ahead and keep talking dingdong. No likes you, nobody cares about you or what you have to say. You are in the rim and that's where you'll stay so long as you're in this world.

HAHAHA jokes on you AOTD, i never played Rythemno nor any world for world wonders other than Zeta in EN server :)
and for your info, im in top 10 in all worlds i play for last 2 years :)

i know half of disney team as i played with them before ;)

DeletedUser15602

No victim. I loved the BP, thanks.. lol. I guess a random city 2 oceans away is just that... random. Haha.. I suppose if one of our guys gets in siege you will swoop down too.., randomly, right? 2 oceans away... right?

Who exactly is 2 oceans away? We're literally in ocean 55 as well, and in the process of taking more cities in it every day. The attack that broke the siege on the city you're crying about literally had a 45 minute TT.

You're welcome for the BP though. I understand you guys don't actually fight people who fight back very often, so I imagine even getting a bad BP ratio is pretty worth it for you guys.

DeletedUser15839

Like I said, welcome to Dyme. This happens to EVERY alliance. WE faced this same issue.

EK: I'm not AOTD dingdong. Nice try though.

DeletedUser15567

Wait.. Ev1king is still here? He hasn't ghosted yet? New record hmm?

DeletedUser13429

I got over 15k... plus I don’t know who you are, but I doubt your ahead of me in fighter rankings, again thanks... I respect your squad, I played with most and actually like them. That one may have been 45 min, can’t verify, the rest were oceans away and you know it... haha... it’s whatevs.

DeletedUser15602

I got over 15k... plus I don’t know who you are, but I doubt your ahead of me in fighter rankings, again thanks... I respect your squad, I played with most and actually like them. That one may have been 45 min, can’t verify, the rest were oceans away and you know it... haha... it’s whatevs.

Except.. I am ahead of you in fighter rankings. And normal rankings. I have x4 the BP that you do, actually.

If we're comparing stats don't bother showing up. I've kept those out of the argument before this because none of your alliance comes close to me so it wouldn't be fair.

DeletedUser13429

Except.. I am ahead of you in fighter rankings. And normal rankings. I have x4 the BP that you do, actually.

If we're comparing stats don't bother showing up. I've kept those out of the argument before this because none of your alliance comes close to me so it wouldn't be fair.
Congrats.. guess you spent more. Who are you? Easy to say without an actual name

DeletedUser15602

Congrats.. guess you spent more. Who are you? Easy to say without an actual name

Did you even bother checking? I have the same name on the forums and in the world.

Also granted, I spent $20 this server. I'm mildly ashamed of it, I'm usually free to play, but I don't really consider that an unfair amount :( nothing else to use a Google Play gift card on...

DeletedUser4951

I feel a lot of you are sleeping on Evil. If the guy plays like how I've seen him play since En93, he actually does have a chance to be top 10 and in the immediate area could put a lot of people to shame.

DeletedUser13429

Did you even bother checking? I have the same name on the forums and in the world.

Also granted, I spent $20 this server. I'm mildly ashamed of it, I'm usually free to play, but I don't really consider that an unfair amount :( nothing else to use a Google Play gift card on...
After that last coment, I can’t take you seriously.. done talking. Tell my old bundle of sticks and pile of stones guys hi...

DeletedUser4951

Almost asked which ones then I remembered Zhao Shun was in BoS.

DeletedUser15602

After that last coment, I can’t take you seriously.. done talking. Tell my old bundle of sticks and pile of stones guys hi...

What, do you think spending $20 on the game invalidates anything I'm saying? That's pretty silly. $20 isn't a lot compared to what some people spend, and it certainly doesn't reach pay 2 win tier by buying 3k gold.

I feel a lot of you are sleeping on Evil. If the guy plays like how I've seen him play since En93, he actually does have a chance to be top 10 and in the immediate area could put a lot of people to shame.

I don't really care how he plays tbh, I just don't like him because his attitude is trash.