Top 12 Sink or Swim

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Don't count out Dilly Dilly. Lots of really good players. I have played with most of them, especially on their team in Byllis. If they learn from their mistake of a crappy core and over reaching in Byllis, they will be a force here.

DeletedUser4951

Being fair I don't know them and all of O55 seems to have a busted core. So its anyone's game. I'll give credit tho and say Dillay Dillay is off to a good start. :)

DeletedUser13429

So let me see if I got this right, We (Dilly Dilly) siege docs and or TOR.. the server comes to the rescue...I mean you would think we were in WW with the incoming from other oceans..well I guess big BP coming...LOL...

DeletedUser15190

So let me see if I got this right, We (Dilly Dilly) siege docs and or TOR.. the server comes to the rescue...I mean you would think we were in WW with the incoming from other oceans..well I guess big BP coming...LOL...

well i knew AOTD sucks big bag of well you know what for breakfast each morning but didnt know he sucks so much that he has to step into other oceans for owning blow favors.. guess that phoenix has a big grip on his.. well you know what.. lol

DeletedUser15839

Well, nobody likes DD there KS.. And Disney is starving for BP. So, yeah. If Disney wants to BP which does end up aiding TOR/Docs, then awesome. But welcome to Dyme. Disney does this to everyone. Get used to it.

DeletedUser15190

Well, nobody likes DD there KS.. And Disney is starving for BP. So, yeah. If Disney wants to BP which does end up aiding TOR/Docs, then awesome. But welcome to Dyme. Disney does this to everyone. Get used to it.

wash your mouth before coming up with big words lil guy LOL

DeletedUser15839

wash your mouth before coming up with big words lil guy LOL

If those are big words for you then idk how your alliance is ever going to survive.. Or were those too big of words for you to comprehend as well?

DeletedUser13429

What is DD?

DeletedUser15190

If those are big words for you then idk how your alliance is ever going to survive.. Or were those too big of words for you to comprehend as well?

lul
my ally and what one would that be?
only ally near mine is doctors and they are scared shitless to even send an attack let alone take cities lol

DeletedUser15190

It's somewhat ironic that someone who probably isn't even an adult yet is calling other people little.

exactly my point, you are calling me out to be some bad player and you dont even know who i am nor how old i am, so best thing you could do is keep your mouth shut about things you do not know :)

DeletedUser13429

OH Dilly Dilly.. DD, got it. Didn’t know we had so much hate... this was no BP play, I look at the numbers. They are not starving for BP, but it is what it is I guess... DILLY DILLY this you all

DeletedUser15602

OH Dilly Dilly.. DD, got it. Didn’t know we had so much hate... this was no BP play, I look at the numbers. They are not starving for BP, but it is what it is I guess... DILLY DILLY this you all

We're not starving for BP precisely because we do things like this. What, you think we defended someone out of the goodness of our hearts? No, these people are our targets as well. You're lying to us and yourself if you think that if you discovered a siege of ours near you, you wouldn't try to break it.

I know that people who come to the forums typically have a victim complex of some sort, but come on dude, this isn't an irregular occurrence

DeletedUser15602

so best thing you could do is keep your mouth shut about things you do not know :)
Take your own advice and stop posting here then. All you are is a nonsensical, immature troll who can't keep his mouth shut.

If you're an adult, you sure as hell don't act like one here.

DeletedUser15190

We're not starving for BP precisely because we do things like this. What, you think we defended someone out of the goodness of our hearts? No, these people are our targets as well. You're lying to us and yourself if you think that if you discovered a siege of ours near you, you wouldn't try to break it.

I know that people who come to the forums typically have a victim complex of some sort, but come on dude, this isn't an irregular occurrence

ummm i guess we are not dumb to waste our stuff in someone elses ocean or siege that we have absolutely no interest in? helloo why would i waste dozen of fly nukes on random brown city in another ocean? for bp? well.. i guess you are lying to yourself and everyone else if you think you are doing that for bps only :)

ohh well.. it must have been a huge coincidence that you guys just happen to find out siege was there...

DeletedUser15602

ummm i guess we are not dumb to waste our stuff in someone elses ocean or siege that we have absolutely no interest in? helloo why would i waste dozen of fly nukes on random brown city in another ocean? for bp? well.. i guess you are lying to yourself and everyone else if you think you are doing that for bps only :)

ohh well.. it must have been a huge coincidence that you guys just happen to find out siege was there...

You do realize that an event that distributes flyer tokens literally starts tomorrow, right? Even if it didn't, harpies are pretty easy to rebuild...

Though I guess for someone with 6 cities, you probably don't have a lot of anything to spare I suppose.

Thanks again for the BP folks, it's much appreciated.

DeletedUser15190

You do realize that an event that distributes flyer tokens literally starts tomorrow, right? Even if it didn't, harpies are pretty easy to rebuild...

Though I guess for someone with 6 cities, you probably don't have a lot of anything to spare I guess.

Thanks again for the BP folks, it's much appreciated.

ohh im just getting started, expect me to be in top 10 quite soon :rolleyes: