Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15567

How about all these alliances/players that claim to be fighters then go and pact half the server, create new sister alliances, or quit to join an alliance they're afraid to fight.......all within a week of beg pro ending. Just a bunch of forum warriors talking big ;)

You got me there bro...just 36k bp since peacetime ended. Please don't attack me I don't want to fight

DeletedUser1094

Love the people speaking up right away like I singled them out lol. Lil sensitive about it?

Internal drama is to be expected when it's a random group of people. Weak leadership.......... And as far as afraid of a fight you guys lasted what? A week?....maybe 2? Majority of us are experienced players and last a lot longer than that before.

And dont go bragging about your 36k BP.....you probably got that from hitting people you were playing alongside just a few days ago. People who are on the brink of quitting because they see teammates leave and lack of leadership. Way to beat on people when they're down....YOU'RE AWESOME!

You clearly don't want to fight since you've been trying to bail on your alliance since way before you actually left. Just saying.

DeletedUser15602

Who else could you possibly be referring to? Do you think I'm stupid? There is only one major noticeable incident of people leaving an alliance and being portrayed as "scared to fight an enemy, so they join them" and that's myself and a few others leaving R/R to join Disney.

Everything in your post is absolute nonsense honestly. Internal drama is to be expected so... what? Should we ignore it? Should we ignore massive incompetence and abrasiveness because "it's to be expected"? Should we ignore weak leadership because "it's to be expected"?

As far as fighting goes, I don't know what you mean by "lasted", leaving R/R had absolutely nothing to do with fighting other alliances, it had to do with internal failures. If we were ghosting, that's one thing I guess, but I don't understand the point you're trying to make that "A lot of us lasted a lot longer than a week" when we're talking about leaving an alliance due to bad leadership. If you want to stay in bad alliances with bad leadership for longer than a week even given the opportunity to join a different alliance that seemingly has better players AND a solid leadership that doesn't fight amongst itself, doesn't create insanely immature drama, and has solid policies, then I guess congratulations: You know how to endure bad alliances.

As for the BP, it's mostly defense/sniping. After we left R/R, they conducted a mass op on every single one of Chuckey's cities. The BP was received by killing all of their CS attempts. So yeah, WE'RE AWESOME :D

I don't know who you actually are(I love people who hide behind names that are different than the ones that they use to talk publicly on lol) but you need to get a grip. I can't tell if you're just arguing nonsense for the sake of arguing, or if you're just a salty R/R member whose alliance is falling apart. Either way, you're being silly.

DeletedUser1094

Clearly I'm not hiding behind any name, I've been using this one for over 5 years... Love you're rant though I can taste the salt

I was talking about people in general as you see this type of stuff in every single server regardless of all the hardos talking in the beginning. I did not read any of the drama with R/R as I couldn't care less about it and doesn't concern me. And since you bring it up...yes, I do think you're stupid.

But since R/R is so bad why were you in them to begin with?

Also....great job on killing all the CS attempts from a "bad alliance"

DeletedUser15602

Clearly I'm not hiding behind any name, I've been using this one for over 5 years... Love you're rant though I can taste the salt

I was talking about people in general as you see this type of stuff in every single server regardless of all the hardos talking in the beginning. I did not read any of the drama with R/R as I couldn't care less about it and doesn't concern me. And since you bring it up...yes, I do think you're stupid.

But since R/R is so bad why were you in them to begin with?

Also....great job on killing all the CS attempts from a "bad alliance"

Ah, okay, I guess you're just one of those people that likes to start arguments and/or insult trades for no real reason.

Sorry I engaged the troll I guess.

Will try to only respond to people who have higher IQs than their ages from now on-- pretty generous criteria I think, honestly.

DeletedUser1094

I didnt start anything. I made a general comment about certain types of players you see in every server and you decided to take it personal and go all Rambo....Lighten up their champ

DeletedUser15567

Love the people speaking up right away like I singled them out lol. Lil sensitive about it?

And dont go bragging about your 36k BP.....you probably got that from hitting people you were playing alongside just a few days ago.

Most of it was from me getting OP by my old alliance. They timed all their CS'S around the same time and didn't manage to take 1 city. Hit them preety hard after the OP was over and got a few extra bps. I'll be sure to send you my defender of the day award when I get it.

DeletedUser15602

Everyone always blames weak leadership...it's always the leaders fault.

I would argue that the vast majority of these random alliances also suffer from weak follower ship.

You can't have good leaders without good followers and vice versa.

I don't know if you're trying to imply something here or what, but if you are, I'm not sure why. I've given my opinion already, not gonna squabble with my own teammate about whether I'm a weak "follower" or not, sorry.

R/R had legitimate problems with both leaders and non-leaders if that's what you're trying to get at, it's definitely true, but the main reason was because leadership refused to listen to advice on how to strengthen up the quality of the membership, and instead did things like start threads on the external forums complaining about gold usage and spamming instead of actually... leading.

There are very concrete examples of how R/R leadership failed. It's not just a "oh wow this alliance failed! Leadership why!!!!!!".

DeletedUser4951

It was a mix of both the leaders not being good and the core group of players being known in either US or EN for being dramatic.

DeletedUser1094

Everyone always blames weak leadership...it's always the leaders fault.

I would argue that the vast majority of these random alliances also suffer from weak follower ship.

You can't have good leaders without good followers and vice versa.

You're absolutely right. Everyone needs to know what role they play and the direction the alliance is heading in. An alliance should be like a well oiled machine to accomplish anything.

Surprise, surprise.....tbwolf taking a comment personally again!

DeletedUser4951

Guess i'll make the next one too.

1) Team Disney- Up to three branches. They've absorbed the best of R/R. As far as I'm concerned this one could be the closest thing to Project Venom the US ever gets close to. They're mile ahead and primed to be all over the world in a short period of time. The world better start thinking about how to handle this. Swim. ;)

2) BoB- I'd slot them as the second best team in the world for the moment. They have undeniably good players and are arguably the most cohesive unit in the world. History repeats itself and I'd put them up as the best bet for Disney right now. Swim.

3) Cold Hearted-
I'd put them as an overlooked team. Its probably due to looking like Disney's likely next victims and having the lowest average of the top 5. But credit where its due, this team has some proven players in it and I wouldn't be surprised if they make a run at this world. Float.

4) Wild Horror Alliance-
They have some good players in it and between the BoB, AAB, WHA carousel in O45, I'd argue they have the best positioning, being on the right side of where the food is. They could push hard to win down here but I do think BoB has the edge on them. Float.

5) The Old Republic-
Well they've at least proven that they won't be killed by civil wars. I think if leadership learns from its mistakes, then they could make a run for O55. Swim.

6) As Athens Burns-
My alliance, no comment.

7) Phoenix Rising- In O44, they seem top heavy. I think between Cold Hearted and Disney, they're on bought time. Sink.

8) Relentless-
Will only say "I told you so". Sink.

9) The Doctors-
Another under the radar team. They're down in south O55. I think if they get it together, they could make a run at TOR. But for now, I see TOR winning. Float then Sink.

10) AKILLEUS BLACKSHIPS-
These guys are still around? Gotta admit i'm a little impressed by their sheer will. But sadly, I still think they Sink.

11) DILLY DILLY-
Another one of those teams flying under the radar. I see some potential in them for O55. Swim.

12) Seal Team Six-
Who?

DeletedUser15567

Top 12

1)Team Disney - They have the top 10 players (by points),they also have 9/10 top attackers, 6/10 defenders, 9/10 fighters. Hate them or not but this team is a force to be recon with. SWIM
2)BOB-
This alliance has some great players. They're be looking to take a strong stand in 45. 45 is also home to the AAB & the recently banned WHA . Before I could see BOB and AAB work out a pact, but now since WHA is out of the way, war up. SWIM
3)Cold Hearted-
This group is growing preety well in 44. They also have one of the best cores in the world. They have made their first enemy, Phoenix. They'll definitely get by them but their real challenge is Team Disney. The leaders did well making a strong core, but sadly they hoped into the wrong ocean. FLOAT
4)The Old Republic-
A well growing team that got by a difficult task in the beginning (Civil War) I will say they hoped into the best ocean in the world. Not much competition besides Dilly Dilly & Doctors. I expect some mergers/pacts. But this the sky is the limit in this ocean. SWIM
5)As Athens Burns-
The alliance waited to drop into this world. Out of all the spots, they dropped in between BOB & WHA (WWA is irrelevant now) Since WWA is out of the way I see them as extra food for BOB. Smilodon said he doesn't want to do any diplomacy in this world, but he could turn to Dilly Dilly, doctors, or TOR. FLOAT
6)Wild Horror Alliance-
banned
7)Phoenix Rising- This alliance isn't going to last long in between Cold Hearted and Disney. SINK
8) Dilly Dilly-
Great name. If nobody gets it "Dilly Dilly" was used in a commercial & Ben Roethlisberger said it before snapping the ball. Depending on what direction and pacts/naps/mergers they make they could float. But right now I'm going to have to say SINK
9)AKILLEUS BLACKSHIPS-
Have to give it too them, they're not giving up. But they still have Disney on their tails.. SINK
10)Doctors-
This list is starting to get boring. Just merge with someone.. idk SINK
11)Guardians of the Galaxy-
Ehh. Should of never broke off from TOR. SINK
12) Virus-
Lol SINK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

I like how WHA is just a bag of surprises...like can I attack them, are they in VM, maybe they got an unattackable? Weird distribution of punishment for presumably the same offense.

Also tip of the hat to the mods, it only took two weeks to realize they were dropping countless hand off accounts some of which had similar names.

DeletedUser11256

I predict that unless the Disney coalition have an implosion of EPIC proportions they stay dominant. I also believe Big ol Bumps, Beer or Booze, Phoenix Alive, Legion 2 and Legion 3 are all gonna work together against Disney so should make for an interesting fight once they finish getting their cores in order and killing off the others.

PS: continue to keep trading gold.

DeletedUser5524

Phoenix Alive, Legion 2 and Legion 3 are all trash and would be more of a hazard to work with then a benefit although rumor has it Disney is already starting to form some pacts :)

DeletedUser4951

1) Team Disney- Clear #1, has a presence in all 4 oceans now. Swim.

2) BoB- Clear #2, tight core, good fighters. Swim.

3) Cold Hearted- They have a lot of good players, but those players don't appear to be playing seriously. I think they eventually get bullied by Disney. Float then sink.

4) DILLY DILLY- My only experience with them is them complaining about being HCed, saying they won't get caught offline, then proceeding to lose their OLU. So based on that knowledge, I'm going to say they last as long as it takes for a relevant alliance to get to them. Float then sink

5) As Athens Burns- My Alliance, no comment.

6) The Old Republic- Losing cities to Disney and DILLY DILLY. They have some good players but I think with their lack of core and their current positioning in the world that this alliance will eventually sink.

7) The Doctors- A team with some good players but also some dead weight. I think the dead weight will nip them in the end on this world. But they're also my favorite to take over O55 in the long run. Swim then Float.

8) Legion III- Pretty sure these are the former R/R players, the few that stuck around. Credit to them for coming back.

9) VIRUS- I don't know what to say about this group other than they exist.

10) AKILLEUS BLACKSHIPS- Good news: They took a city off of Disney. Bad News: They've lost 49 cities to Disney. Still, I can't help but say these guys will continue to float for a bit.

11) Viking Axe- Has a decent player or two but O54 won't be good to them. Sink

12) *Black Sails*- Losing cities to BoB and AAB. I don't think they'll stay around long. Sink.

DeletedUser15190

1) Team Disney- Clear #1, has a presence in all 4 oceans now. Swim.

2) BoB- Clear #2, tight core, good fighters. Swim.

3) Cold Hearted- They have a lot of good players, but those players don't appear to be playing seriously. I think they eventually get bullied by Disney. Float then sink.

4) DILLY DILLY- My only experience with them is them complaining about being HCed, saying they won't get caught offline, then proceeding to lose their OLU. So based on that knowledge, I'm going to say they last as long as it takes for a relevant alliance to get to them. Float then sink

5) As Athens Burns- My Alliance, no comment.

6) The Old Republic- Losing cities to Disney and DILLY DILLY. They have some good players but I think with their lack of core and their current positioning in the world that this alliance will eventually sink.

7) The Doctors- A team with some good players but also some dead weight. I think the dead weight will nip them in the end on this world. But they're also my favorite to take over O55 in the long run. Swim then Float.

8) Legion III- Pretty sure these are the former R/R players, the few that stuck around. Credit to them for coming back.

9) VIRUS- I don't know what to say about this group other than they exist.

10) AKILLEUS BLACKSHIPS- Good news: They took a city off of Disney. Bad News: They've lost 49 cities to Disney. Still, I can't help but say these guys will continue to float for a bit.

11) Viking Axe- Has a decent player or two but O54 won't be good to them. Sink

12) *Black Sails*- Losing cities to BoB and AAB. I don't think they'll stay around long. Sink.

HAHAHAHAHA i had such a good laugh what your experience was with players from dilly was on EN, and from that squad i can see only pixie and maybe 1 more that are here, everyone in ocean 55 is in pact to fight DILLY DILLY because they cant handle them alone, Doctors are dying inside from loads of internals, lack of participation and sucky members, TOR basically has 2-3 players attacking sieges of DILLY DILLY while everyone else does their own thing, i would not call neither of those(doctors/TOR) swim, its float at its best for the time being, given the changes that happened yesterday and today, i see DILLY DILLY getting a huge edge on doctors/Tor and fighting them on even level and winning sieges lol

if TOR is not getting involved on sending attacks to any siege on doctors i would solo siege doctors so much for your "your favorites to take over 55"

DeletedUser4951

See the part about dead weight nipping them in the butt.