Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser15567

1)morning star.. seems like a very good defensive alliance and very aggressive.. definitely SWIM
2)slaughterhouse... the name speaks for itself. You step in their backyard of the ocean you're going to regret it.. SWIM
3)virus.. They're going to get over ran by morning star and slaughter. Sink
4)children of the corn.. small group, expect them to merge with morning star. SWIM
5)alpha.. Even though they have a typical name that's on every other world in the game, their founder is top notch. Don't count Alpha out. SWIM
6)shepard of fire... will get ran off to the rim, but will come back and win WW. SWIM
7)old school noobs.. Ahh old school noobs. The alliance that has won 9 out of their last 10 worlds played. Watch Shepard of fire.. SWIM
8)fun club.. This club is all about fun. But they can also fight. Keep an eye out on these guys. SWIM
9)lost warrior's.. their lost and so is their chance of WW once alpha comes knocking at their front door.. Sink
10)bones and stones.. Are you guys bones or stones? You can't be both.. you can sink though..
11)chug a lug.. ahh beer drinkers. My favorite type of people. Sink
12)gold inc.. These guys are the most serious alliance in the game.. the name speaks for itself "Gold Inc" they'll definitly use their gold to their advantage. SWIM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4951

1) Team Disney- Gonna own O54. Already murdering AKILLEUS BLACKSHIPS. Have also taken one from BROSSR. Swim.

2) Relentless/Ruthless- Could either push for O45 or O44. I'd say that this looks like the 2nd best group in the world now. Swim.

3) The Old Republic/Knights of the Republic- Looks like 13th Legion is becoming a victim child already. I'd say this team will be able to take over O55. Swim.

4) BROSSR- Will have to fend off attacks from Disney and R/R. I think that'll prove a tall task. Float then sink.

5) BoB- Or Beer as they're now calling themselves. A good and proven alliance. They're going to make things interesting. I think right now that even if things go against them that they end up staying here a long time and make things competitive. Swim/Float.

6) Wild Horror Alliance- This alliance has been quietly sitting in O45 and feels almost overlooked. Between R/R vs BROSSR and BoB vs AAB pending I feel that these guys have a good chance to make a splash. Swim/Float.

7) As Athens Burns- My alliance no comment.

8) 13th Legion- Their time in the world is probably going to be short lived. Sink.

9) The Doctors- Pretty spread out. Not sure they hack it, but right now are away from any major threats. Float.

10) AKILLEUS BLACKSHIPS- I honestly felt bad for this group from the get go. Sink.

11) Revolution of Sin- The odd balls of O45. I don't think they last. Sink.

12) The Borg- I don't see this group lasting. Sink.

DeletedUser14385

Good assestment of the world so far TSF. I think the landscape/alliances will be changing drastically over the next 2 weeks.

DeletedUser15111

Pretty good assessment of the world TSF. Don’t forget about Cold Hearted led by JRbarnes.

Some good players over there and with him at the helm always a strong candidate for 2nd place.

DeletedUser14339

Your exactly right, there is some of the best players in the game in our alliance!

I have be founder in 3 alliances. My alliances are always in the top contenders at the end of the World! Always! I found them at the begining and keep them all the way through.

When is the last time you did that?

I started a world 6 months late one time with 3 players, and got all the "join or die ultimatums". We broke and took the players worth takeing from those alliance who told us that! End third in the sever, starting 6 months late!

How many time you done that!

In dyme, I am nobody, just another pee on! This is giulio's and hessan's show, With a great group of TEAM PLAYERS! We play as a team with Grepo Basics. We dont flop around after our alliance fails! This crew is the best crew, I ever played with! I wasnt going to play anymore, but I love these people they are my family! I spend time with my people, teaching the game, being taught the game! THATS WHAT FAMILY DOES!

So save your back handed comments, for when you actually done something!

DeletedUser14385

I have be founder in 3 alliances. My alliances are always in the top contenders at the end of the World! Always! I found them at the begining and keep them all the way through.
Is this just for Muk or were you wanting everyone to answer this? Cause I have done it.

I started a world 6 months late one time with 3 players, and got all the "join or die ultimatums". We broke and took the players worth takeing from those alliance who told us that! End third in the sever, starting 6 months late!

Same thing, is this for muk or you want everyone to answer? Cause I have done that.

In dyme, I am nobody, just another pee on! This is giulio's and hessan's show, With a great group of TEAM PLAYERS! We play as a team with Grepo Basics. We dont flop around after our alliance fails! This crew is the best crew, I ever played with! I wasnt going to play anymore, but I love these people they are my family! I spend time with my people, teaching the game, being taught the game! THATS WHAT FAMILY DOES!

So if your family does this make

Giulio the hot momma, Hessan the daddy, Meyghan the daughter, and you the red headed step child?

On a side note, Welcome to the forums, glad that we finallly got you to join the community with your first post.

DeletedUser12793

Your exactly right, there is some of the best players in the game in our alliance!

So save your back handed comments, for when you actually done something!

JR,

Bro this message of yours was painful to read. There was a time when you had credibility and behaved like a man of substance and integrity. What happened to you?

Good Luck in this world, I look forward to dropping my support on your core islands.

Beer

DeletedUser14339

Som, I have never jerked on your chain!

Beer, there was a time, I loved you. You showed your real self!

You miss your daddy?

DeletedUser14385

Som, I have never jerked on your chain!

Come on now, you got to have some fun here!!!! I mean I had to give you a hard time, you have played grep for how long and this was the first time you came and posted on the forums.

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

DeletedUser14385

To get back onto topic, here is my top 10 (only because I lumped some together). Mind you I dont give swim, because it is to early to tell what will happen.

My Top 10 Analysis

1.) Lumping Bah… and …Humbug together… formerly known as Team Disney – Float, I mean if they cant keep a single alliance name, how on earth are they going to be able to keep their ops going right. As they are my alliance, I will refrain from talking about how great and awesome they are.

2.) Ruthless/Relentless - They get a float because of their numbers for now, but they don’t have a solid core outside a couple islands, but you can see they are working on that core. It does sit on the 44/45 border and with some alliances in 45 up and coming, this could pose trouble for them

3.) BroSSR – Sink, one of their top fighters just got rimmed by Disney, and they are losing ground to alliances around them as they are to far spread out and don’t have a solid core.

4.) BoB – Float -Since joining this weekend, they have grown quickly and recruited from the ranks of another alliance in the Top 12. They are solidifying their core in 45. It should get interesting here once they get out of BP with AAB right by them. I did hear they have a secret weapon hiding in their midsts... Flavius where are you???????

5.) Wild Horror Alliance – Sink Terrible positioning in 45, will most likely end up being food for the other alliance in 45.

6.) KoR/ToR – As the major player in 55, they will Float. They have been taking it to the 13th legion and I don’t see many other alliances that will give them a run, until The Doctors and them run into each other.

7.) AAB – Speaking of AAB, they have a good core, but that resides in 45. It will be interesting to see who fights and who goes as they already had a couple defections to BOB. Will they try to pact it out? Or will the fight it out? Or will they ghost? Only time will tell.

8.) Akilleus Blackships- Sink plain and simple. Bad positioning of core, and losing cities to Team Disney.

9.) The Doctors – Starting to get a better core along the 45/55 border. Will be interesting to see what direction they take, probably more towards 55 as 45 is crowded right now. Float for now

10.) Cold Hearted – JR’s crew… oh wait Giulio and Hess’s crew with JR being their lonely peon. Dropped into North 44. Will be interesting to see the direction they take but not many challengers in the north 44, only south 44 where they will meet Relentless and Ruthless.

DeletedUser10953

4.) BoB – Float -Since joining this weekend, they have grown quickly and recruited from the ranks of another alliance in the Top 12. They are solidifying their core in 45. It should get interesting here once they get out of BP with AAB right by them. I did hear they have a secret weapon hiding in their midsts... Flavius where are you???????

Simming somewhere in Drunkville, per usual :)

DeletedUser4951

BoB vs AAB will be fun. Won't be pacting it out most likely. Winner gets bragging rights, loser has to shrug it off and either make due in the other's alliance, restart, or move worlds I'm guessing. Just hoping we win so I don't have to change sigs lmao.

From what I've seen early, it looks like WHA could be a sleeper.

DeletedUser15920

10.) Cold Hearted – JR’s crew… oh wait Giulio and Hess’s crew with JR being their lonely peon. Dropped into North 44. Will be interesting to see the direction they take but not many challengers in the north 44, only south 44 where they will meet Relentless and Ruthless.

look-at-me-i-am-the-captain-now.jpg

DeletedUser1094

How about all these alliances/players that claim to be fighters then go and pact half the server, create new sister alliances, or quit to join an alliance they're afraid to fight.......all within a week of beg pro ending. Just a bunch of forum warriors talking big ;)

DeletedUser15602

How about all these alliances/players that claim to be fighters then go and pact half the server, create new sister alliances, or quit to join an alliance they're afraid to fight.......all within a week of beg pro ending. Just a bunch of forum warriors talking big ;)

"or quit to join an alliance they're afraid to fight"

If you actually buy into the narrative that R/R puts out that this is why me and Chuckey defected to Disney.... I don't really know what to say.

Yes, I willingly chose to be surrounded by red cities that I'm actively fighting/attacking because I was scared of a fight. You got me bud-- I'm so scared of a fight that I shot up 30k BP last night by completely avoiding any conflict.

Certainly had nothing to do with the leadership issues that I pointed out multiple times, backed up by the fact that the leaders of R/R actually come to the externals just to make their alliance look bad through both nonstop whining as well as publicly telling people to off themselves over leaving the alliance.

It also didn't have anything to do with the fact that R/R had a total of 140 players at the time that I left, because they're pacted with Phoenix Rising and their sister alliance, even though the original intent was to merge them into R/R eventually.

There are many valid reasons to dislike R/R, which is why it's currently collapsing as players steadily trickle out of it through just ghosting or quitting the game, or just quitting the alliance even without a solid plan of what to do afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator: