Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date

DeletedUser10554

hmmmmmm shopping around for a good alliance. this world is tight lol

DeletedUser10554

War Machines...Ton and Me are running this world now...
I cant at this time meet tbe 8000 but just check my stats i am a active player, I am still in bp and already have 2 city slots. I know you automatically get 1 but the other is from farming and by the time I get out of bp I should be cs ready and 3 city slots. Im not the best player in grepo but Im not the worse. I send support when needed. although I like the conquest worlds the best, a revolt world seems fun. any way I can get an invite?

DeletedUser12275

I cant at this time meet tbe 8000 but just check my stats i am a active player, I am still in bp and already have 2 city slots. I know you automatically get 1 but the other is from farming and by the time I get out of bp I should be cs ready and 3 city slots. Im not the best player in grepo but Im not the worse. I send support when needed. although I like the conquest worlds the best, a revolt world seems fun. any way I can get an invite?
Idk brother its up to Tone...send him a pm, and no worries man u are good enough, tone is not exactly a good player, but he is very small in game tactics!

DeletedUser7101

Nice growth man...just be active ...make it harder for enemies to get ur city ,if they try and eventually u will end up in good alliance.

DeletedUser14049

did someone close this external and i didnt get the memo

DeletedUser11825

Time to bring this thread back to life. This is my first Top 12 so here we go......

TOP 10 ALLIANCES

1.) Body Shamers (9911162 points, 50 members) #5 Not Body Shamers (members 50, 7065339 points)

- 6 players in the Top 15 Attackers, #2 Attackers Alliance, #14 defending Alliance, #4 Fighters Alliance, 3 of the top 15 players ( in terms of points).

Very solid alliance one of favorites to win the server other than Mortis/Mortis. So looking at the stats they could do better in terms of fighting and attacking being the number 1 alliance. They recently overtaking Mortis but they have War Machines and House of Ares to their South to attack and Mortis and Mortis. to their northwest so they definitely have the opportunity. The #14 defending alliance which means they have not being put under too much offensive pressure compared to other alliances. As the saying goes in Grepolis you never know how strong an alliance is until they start getting attacked and lose cities. Once larger and more experienced alliances start to attack we will see how they hold up. But for now they are a solid alliance with many experienced players that are growing fast. Look for them to continue to put pressure on Mortis and more slowly south to expand their reach.

SWIM

2.) Mortis/#9 Mortis. (9836262 points, 50 members more going on VM not a good sign usually)

- 4 players in Top 15 attackers, 6 of the Top 15 fighters, #1 in Attackers Alliances, #1#2 Defenders Alliances, #1 Fighters Alliance -

Mortis/Mortis. have some VERY strong and experienced players kind of like the Avengers of the US server or Masters of Evil depending on your perspective : ) They became of huge target since on the outset of the server and made themselves one now they have lost quite a few cities to Body Shamers and crew, Angels, and Antiquity. They are losing ALOT of players to quitting or going inactive and looks like more are going into VM including some of their top attackers and defenders. They are very active attackers they have almost 2 million more points as an attacking alliance over Name Changers which is impressive. BUT their ABP looks very good and they have some very strong attackers so with attacking and defending against at least 3 alliances they still seem to holding their own for now. Once they clean up their internals and possibly rethink their diplomatic stance they still can be a dominant force in the world.

SWIM

3.) Name Changers (9141790 points, 50 members)
- 2 players in Top 15 Fighters, 3 players Top 15 Attackers, 2 players in Top 15 defenders, #3 Attackers Alliance, #6 Defending Alliance, #2 Fighters Alliance -

A solid alliance growing quickly that is spread out over 2 oceans but is putting pressure mainly in ocean 45. They are eating up Men in Tights and are looking to take most of ocean 45 and into 46. Don't think they have really been tested yet by fighting larger more experienced alliances but time will tell. They are in great position to expand from the rim and from ocean 55. Body Shamers will be putting pressure on them in the future taking more of ocean 55. They are looking in very good position right now another contender for the world.

SWIM

4.) Antiquity ( 47 members 7142354 points )/#7 Antiquitas (50 members 4214426 points)
- #2 attacker Mayhem88, 3 of top 15 fighters, #2 Defender also Mayhem88, #4 Attacking Alliance, #4 Defending alliance, #3 Fighters alliance

Another solid looking alliance with some experienced players. Antiquity and its sister alliances are located up north and are wedged between Body Shamers, Angels and Mortis. They are also putting pressure on Mortis but they have their hands full with Angels in the North and Body Shamers below them. The problem is that they are sitting between two very tough alliances with no real room for easy growth besides even further north. We will see which direction they decide to move and alliance to focus on. But definitely another strong alliance to battle out for control of the North and become King of the North. (for your Game of Thrones fans).

5.) Angels (49 members, 4401499 points)
- 1 player top 15 fighters, 1 player Top 15 defender, same players for all Sergey0911, #9 Attackers alliance, #10 defenders alliance -

Russian alliances have a reputation for efficiency, incredible timing (almost too incredible), and very organized. They will likely find your weak links, attack you in your offline times, and snatch up your inactives so fast it makes you cry. I'm sure their attack line ups are a thing of beauty. This small but growing alliance with no academies is slowly rising to the top of the rankings taking cities from Mortis, Antiquity, KOD and pretty much anyone which for a smaller non academy alliance is impressive. Russian players have reputation for using bots so if you see 30 attacks lined up to perfection with no influence of a random anti-timer they are most likely using bots. If they do not lose players to bot use and quitting they are the dark horse favorite to become the true King of the North.

SWIM

6.)#8 Men in Tights ( members 38, 3873022 points)/ #10 Men in Tights. (members 41, 2607179 points)
-# 10 Attackers alliance, #3 and #8 defenders alliance, #7 and #10 Attackers alliance

A solid alliance with some experienced players based in ocean 45/46. They are in the deep South and are trying to defend against Name Changers and Crew who are taking cities from them. They are trying to expand in ocean 46 and 56 taking cities off War Machines and smaller alliances. But now that Name changers has focused on them lets see how they survive. They are dealing with inactives and people going into VM. Will they become the Kings of the South time will tell.

FLOAT

Honorable Mentions

War Machines- Being eaten quickly by Men in Tights and other alliances -
SINK
House of Ares- being eaten by Body Shamers and other larger and even smaller alliances - SINK

Tone the Great- one the best players and skilled diplomats on the US server : 0

Last edited by a moderator: