Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I left Baris because I had to go training for 3 weeks for a new position at the firm. I had no vacation left. However, I was VERY happy to leave that DAMN server because the amount of attacks from Athan and company were insane. I always said this, Baris is the one server that I played hardcore in and LOST. You are right Athan, I knew the rest of the TBA crew couldn't defend that pressure. I told them AND warned them about it and they didn't listened. Guess I was right :)

Fair enough - good to see your human side.

"Is this the server you are talking about me bailing? BARIS???? LOLOLOL...over 2 years ago?? LOLOLOL" - it wasn't the only one :p

For what its worth I know you are a good player - just been playing (Awesemo said you were different than your persona).
it is a tough call staying in a losing position (as Athan said) - they did turn around the numbers in the end. When it is that bad the alarm goes off for me (had one argument too many with the mrs at 3 a.m).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Conquest has a very limited amount of strategies/trick plays. It all comes down to activity, size, and skill/luck(mostly luck) with the anti timer. Given that you have active members and are effective with tripwires, you always know where to attack and where to defend on conquest.

Revolt worlds allow for far more threatening attacks, as in multiple towns in revolt at the same time without spreading the attackers troops out the way conquest servers force attackers to focus on fewer to one target at a time.

In my opinion, conquest only players are more interested in the fast action style of the server, which requires more reactivity than revolt, not more SKILL.

I was ok when i was laid up with a broken ankle - but my activity has never been as high as it once was (say 3 years ago) so conquest kills me - in revolt as a defender you have time.
it is harder to take a city in revolt when there is a lot of defence - your Wonder take was the icing on the cake.
Interesting take on it.

Have a good one :)

DeletedUser14915

I left Baris because I had to go training for 3 weeks for a new position at the firm. I had no vacation left. However, I was VERY happy to leave that DAMN server because the amount of attacks from Athan and company were insane. I always said this, Baris is the one server that I played hardcore in and LOST. You are right Athan, I knew the rest of the TBA crew couldn't defend that pressure. I told them AND warned them about it and they didn't listened. Guess I was right :)

With the players in this world it will be better than Baris.

DeletedUser11795

I could really care less about this shite. If someone's gotta spent 2000$ a month to be good, good for them. Myself and a lot of players spent virtually nothin and still crush skulls. Money doesn't buy skill, and also what is this the interview of the month thread? Let's see a top 12 and get a hotel room elsewhere man. i keep comin here to see a conversation in context about opinions on alliances and instead i get this shite lol

DeletedUser723

I could really care less about this shite. If someone's gotta spent 2000$ a month to be good, good for them. Myself and a lot of players spent virtually nothin and still crush skulls. Money doesn't buy skill, and also what is this the interview of the month thread? Let's see a top 12 and get a hotel room elsewhere man. i keep comin here to see a conversation in context about opinions on alliances and instead i get this shite lol

Yet, you didn't post a top 12 either. hypocrite.
Whole lot of "skull crushing" you've been doing, eh?
6e22ce447a7745e68f16216a268802fe.png

Ever considered the fact that posting a top 12 twenty times a day is pointless? I mean, nothing drastic has really changed since the last top 12 was posted.
Also, discussing/"interviewing" players and getting their opinions on game play and past experiences in the game is a very powerful way to evaluate current alliances they are in. Maybe you're too busy complaining about gold usage to realize it, I guess. Plus, nobody said anyone "has" to spend $2000 a month to be good. In fact, I pointed out that the difference in skill "dwarfs" the difference in gold. Why don't you wait until you've actually done something here before you come on the externals talking about other players skills? Because from here, it looks like maybe you do need to invest a bit of gold in this game to make up for your:
e670b463aee64fe2ac07044b7014a81d.png

EDIT: It's players like you who kill the activity in the externals. If all you're going to do is police what is/isn't said here, I think you should remain silent. We come here to talk about all that is Grepolis. And in this forum specifically, all that impacts the top 12. Including things like, how you are getting carried by your alliance on Thebes, just like your other server Mr. 49th/69.

DeletedUser15355

Yet, you didn't post a top 12 either. hypocrite.
Whole lot of "skull crushing" you've been doing, eh?
6e22ce447a7745e68f16216a268802fe.png

Ever considered the fact that posting a top 12 twenty times a day is pointless? I mean, nothing drastic has really changed since the last top 12 was posted.
Also, discussing/"interviewing" players and getting their opinions on game play and past experiences in the game is a very powerful way to evaluate current alliances they are in. Maybe you're too busy complaining about gold usage to realize it, I guess. Plus, nobody said anyone "has" to spend $2000 a month to be good. In fact, I pointed out that the difference in skill "dwarfs" the difference in gold. Why don't you wait until you've actually done something here before you come on the externals talking about other players skills? Because from here, it looks like maybe you do need to invest a bit of gold in this game to make up for your:

EDIT: It's players like you who kill the activity in the externals. If all you're going to do is police what is/isn't said here, I think you should remain silent. We come here to talk about all that is Grepolis. And in this forum specifically, all that impacts the top 12. Including things like, how you are getting carried by your alliance on Thebes, just like your other server Mr. 49th/69.

LOL
Its always the little tikes with the biggest mouths....

DeletedUser11795

lol tike. that's cute. im z1joshmon from rho. #1 attacker/defender/fighter. and nice half assed research, didn't even notice the part where it's flawed because i abandoned myonia when the russians mass ghosted?

if you guys want to interview people then make an interview thread. someone did that in myonia and it was actually pretty entertaining. I've ran into PT before in Olympia. he used to mock all my little childrens like chris john and mazda 6 with MM's and do the same crap you guys were talking about. support an inactive 3 oceans away while his own teams being hit. There is no denying he does something right though because he was near the top of that server also, which just happened to be the first server I played with under this name (Ever since oliver freaking stole my z1 account or forgot password, whatever it was) but re: PT I'm not knocking him at all. He'll do that for himself when the event's over and he has to actually build and time nukes, if he even plays offense this server. LOL

The truth is I've been watching you guys talk shit on the externals for 5 years and never been able to play with or against you. This is going to be fun.

Now if your royal highnesses with all of your insight would post a top 12 I'd appreciate it. CONTEXT. I'll make one after I've done my homework because at this point I've only been here FOR A WEEK. and I've got a daughter to feed so I'm not blowing $ on this GAME. i damn near quit after all of the botting in myonia.

DeletedUser11795

oh and by the way Im 49/69th over there because they brought ALL of the biggest "friends" into it (apparently in the last few days) and theyre rebuilding wonders to give everyone token crowns, thus why im out. that's why I'm ranked 125th with 13 slots and still 50th in my alliance. oh, and got defender of the day last week WITHOUT ASKING FOR HELP (i went one on one against a russian. we had fun with it).

finish your homework and youll see im top 75 in all BP categories. and I started that server 6 months late.

DeletedUser3327

lol tike. that's cute. im z1joshmon from rho. #1 attacker/defender/fighter. and nice half assed research, didn't even notice the part where it's flawed because i abandoned myonia when the russians mass ghosted?

if you guys want to interview people then make an interview thread. someone did that in myonia and it was actually pretty entertaining. I've ran into PT before in Olympia. he used to mock all my little childrens like chris john and mazda 6 with MM's and do the same crap you guys were talking about. support an inactive 3 oceans away while his own teams being hit. There is no denying he does something right though because he was near the top of that server also, which just happened to be the first server I played with under this name (Ever since oliver freaking stole my z1 account or forgot password, whatever it was) but re: PT I'm not knocking him at all. He'll do that for himself when the event's over and he has to actually build and time nukes, if he even plays offense this server. LOL

The truth is I've been watching you guys talk shit on the externals for 5 years and never been able to play with or against you. This is going to be fun.

Now if your royal highnesses with all of your insight would post a top 12 I'd appreciate it. CONTEXT. I'll make one after I've done my homework because at this point I've only been here FOR A WEEK. and I've got a daughter to feed so I'm not blowing $ on this GAME. i damn near quit after all of the botting in myonia.

Go get'em Z1. Anyone who has ever played with Z1, knows he is a formidable force.

DeletedUser11795

Go get'em Z1. Anyone who has ever played with Z1, knows he is a formidable force.

haha don't worry. they have talk and money. I've got all the time in the world. I'm going to beat them from INSIDE OF A TRAILER, and ruin their marriages while I'm at it.

hope you guys don't like to sleep or have to work LOL

DeletedUser11795

I wish the mods wouldn't have deleted my posts on the rumor mill. I didn't cuss. I simply suggested that... lol I won't push it. I'm out, externals aren't my style. I've got work to do in game

like right now im looking at the CS my little buddy just killed in yamamato or whatever's harbor.

lol so bold they don't stash LS or CSes overnight. ON THE SAME ISLAND EVEN, pfft, yea "REAL LEET"

and hey Dottie great to see you again. IP and smudger are playing ESO now. they quit after baris. mattleinen and malavium both quit, for now, but I've got them on facebook. Im REALLY considering offering them a last rodeo but theyre busy in real life.

sometimes I miss the good old days before you could just buy a flyer nuke. those used to take weeks to build. but there are still ways around pay2play, and im not exactly broke either.

goin to have fun on this one lol

DeletedUser15355

I wish the mods wouldn't have deleted my posts on the rumor mill. I didn't cuss. I simply suggested that... lol I won't push it. I'm out, externals aren't my style. I've got work to do in game

like right now im looking at the CS my little buddy just killed in yamamato or whatever's harbor.

lol so bold they don't stash LS or CSes overnight. ON THE SAME ISLAND EVEN, pfft, yea "REAL LEET"

and hey Dottie great to see you again. IP and smudger are playing ESO now. they quit after baris. mattleinen and malavium both quit, for now, but I've got them on facebook. Im REALLY considering offering them a last rodeo but theyre busy in real life.

sometimes I miss the good old days before you could just buy a flyer nuke. those used to take weeks to build. but there are still ways around pay2play, and im not exactly broke either.

goin to have fun on this one lol

Im sure they did, speaking that a mod responded to a comment with banned language.... and did nothing.... Im sure...

I dont really care what you did before, different server, different names, I was a total hardballer who used 0 gold back when I first started in EN servers, Im not a as good anymore because Im busier. Stop riding the coat tails of your past, do something in this server or close your hole man.... you're making a fool of yourself. You're ranked 320 in BP... have you even killed all the bandits yet bud? LOL get real or hush

DeletedUser11795

so now youre a little snitch too? worried about a single curse word? better keep it rated G around this guy. golly goshers mr godders i so sawwy i said big mean words.

I came here and asked for a top 12. instead I got mocked. and now yall look like uninformed fools. but im over it. see you on the battlefield.

like i said, I started here 9 days ago or so. figured I'd say hello. and these other cats might be scared of yall but im not at all. want to find out? come find out.

you'll see me above you in the bp ranks and when you do I aint even gonna brag. cuz it's a given, you just don't know it yet.

oh and here
Ranking 1,2,3,4,5,6-12 : All alliances now are irrelevant. It's so young in the server that MAYBE one or two of these alliances will even exist in a few months, much less by wonders. Mortis will make enemies with everyone and end up in a war on all fronts. I'm going to enjoy picking yall apart piecemeal. May even enjoy playing with a few of yall when things happen, and they do.

/drops mic

DeletedUser4322

so now youre a little snitch too? worried about a single curse word? better keep it rated G around this guy. golly goshers mr godders i so sawwy i said big mean words.

I came here and asked for a top 12. instead I got mocked. and now yall look like uninformed fools. but im over it. see you on the battlefield.

like i said, I started here 9 days ago or so. figured I'd say hello. and these other cats might be scared of yall but im not at all. want to find out? come find out.

you'll see me above you in the bp ranks and when you do I aint even gonna brag. cuz it's a given, you just don't know it yet.

oh and here
Ranking 1,2,3,4,5,6-12 : All alliances now are irrelevant. It's so young in the server that MAYBE one or two of these alliances will even exist in a few months, much less by wonders. Mortis will make enemies with everyone and end up in a war on all fronts. I'm going to enjoy picking yall apart piecemeal. May even enjoy playing with a few of yall when things happen, and they do.

/drops mic
Seems like a common theme here...he dropped the mic, he dropped in to troll, he drops out of servers because his rank is constantly dropping. ...and to top it all off they dropped his dignity when he dropped the soap.

Boy...how about picking yourself up for a change.

DeletedUser12063

. Mortis will make enemies with everyone and end up in a war on all fronts. I'm going to enjoy picking yall apart piecemeal. May even enjoy playing with a few of yall when things happen, and they do.

/drops mic

And where have we heard this before?

Oh yeah, on the last world we played together. Got a nice crown out of Zakros. Keep talking and we'll keep playing.

DeletedUser6489

Baris is the one server I still regret....