Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser4322
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

SW truly looked like the team to fight us for much the server. Sadly they can't catch a break. Wolf ghosted, some other people ghosted, PT left. Russki left.

It looks like Name Changers and Body Shamers will be the main opponent teams when the time comes.

DeletedUser10912

Let's face it - who didn't see that happening?

Just waiting for the mass mails to alliances 1/2 the size of Mortis (which could be anyone) to complete the set.
Why do people act like Mortis is so big. It consists of 2 alliances that are at 85 players currently. Body shamers have 2 and are at 100 players, antiquity has 2 at 74 players, men in tights have 2 at 78 players and ELF have 2 at 82 players. This doesn't include all the small alliances pacted together (like 4 or 5). Mortis was a solid group coming into this world but everyone still has a great chance. And it's early!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

And Kings.... go back to work. I need some Grepo gold!:)

DeletedUser10912

SW truly looked like the team to fight us for much the server. Sadly they can't catch a break. Wolf ghosted, some other people ghosted, PT left. Russki left.

It looks like Name Changers and Body Shamers will be the main opponent teams when the time comes.
Whaaaaaattt? Russki already bailed? Like I always say, never Trust a Russian.....:confused::mad:o_O

DeletedUser11243

Never trust a Smilodon Fatalis either! You are playing this world Dan and you didn't invite me!?!?!?!

DeletedUser15355

Im going to give my version of Top 12 sink or swim.....
Alliance or organized list of easy takes (Food)

1. Mortis
Must I answer, obviously a bunch of noobs, total food.
Biggest by points, biggest by average player points, biggest by ABP....

2. Body Shamers
Uknown, Good average, decent ABP.... rank 19 in DBP... only time will tell
50-50

3. Mortis.
See #1

4. E.L.F.
Decent average, decent ABP... NO DBP.... Unknown
50-50

5. Name Changers
A joke name, but seem to be legit, perhaps not the best, but qualify as an alliance

6. Antiquity
Decent, qualify as an alliance. 1/2 the players are great, half suck

7. Not Body Shamers
MEH, 50-50, not relevant enough to get an explaination

8. Spartan Warriors
Were a good looking group, now a total list of food....

9. Spartan-Warriors
See #8

10. Reapers
F-F-F-Food List.... Ding ding Dinner bell

11. Men in Tights
May not be large, but they are an alliance
Good players mixed with bad. Will merge, either into a food list or real alliance

12. Men In tights
See #11

DeletedUser12275

Hey homegod ;)....so what's the deal with those body shammers guys hmm

DeletedUser

Kings whats your name on here? Oh and on body shamers... Besides backstabbing mortis food. Not sure much else there...

Looking forward to it :)

DeletedUser15628

Noob here again.. What is backstabbing food mean? Like someone backstabbed your enemy for you? That should make you happy no?

DeletedUser15355

Hey homegod ;)....so what's the deal with those body shammers guys hmm

Long time no see eh?
Nothing to worry about thats for sure. Just give them credit for being an alliance.... I didn't say a good one

DeletedUser12275

Kings whats your name on here? Oh and on body shamers... Besides backstabbing mortis food. Not sure much else there...

Looking forward to it :)
hahaha hey mcflipy ;)......RageKing33...just started couple of days ago...i had to protect my chick rod from all ur mean comments :p