Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11833

If VIRUS does end up joining someone for WWs it will be MACO, considering they are already pacted for a coalition against Picnic Bunnies :D

DeletedUser12251

Jesus, never thought I'd say it, but I miss Captain Planet. He may have been a jerk, but at least he posted in here and wasn't afraid to say no to a pact

DeletedUser15566

No doubt. Fallen trying to pact the world along with High Command. It's whatevs though. I think we're up 54-0 now? I'll take that and a fight over pacting for WW any day

Think we were 54-0 up on High Command before we ghosted

DeletedUser12251

Anybody else read backwards through this lately? PERSONALLY, I think it's funny that these guys who doubted my opinions and experience with other players/alliances here are either gone or insignificant in this world. Most of what I said about these high ranked teams also came true after I based my opinion on past experience and history when I was told it was foolish to do so. Thinking like that just leads to history repeating itself. AAAAAANYWAY, come back RP. Looks like you guys were the only real other fighters in this world. Brew is way too comfortable now that they're surrounded by pacts and NAPs, and we aren't close enough to put them in their place yet :(

DeletedUser12251

Well figured I’d give my own Top 12 a go. Love reading them but never did one myself. Please take into consideration……if you disagree with what I have to say or, what I say about your alliance offends you, I couldn’t care less. To everyone else please enjoy.

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=us61&ref=msbvap2w7s5sjzgi8ep8vai1xkai0xlcgr08ge7

#1 and #2 – Fallen Sons (FLOAT….then?)

For an alliance who referred to my alliance as a “speed bump”, “pests”, and “dumbies” they really haven’t done much other than lose cities and feed us BP (FINALLY!!! Thanks for nothing MACO)

Got off to a strong start this server and controlled the center. They thought turning into an MRA and merging to create 4 sister alliances was a good idea……wrong. They’re used to strength in numbers and just overpowering their enemies. Seems they NAP everyone and try to isolate 1-2 alliances to pound on. Tide has def. turned for them though. What happens when you face an alliance who is used to being outnumbered? What happens when you face an alliance who actually enjoys fighting and not holding hands? What happens when you face an alliance who is lean n mean and you actually need to work and strategize to put a city in siege?

Let me answer those questions for you……..you get stomped on. Unless they change their approach and reorganize all they’re going to do is “fall” in the wake of BoB! Hopefully their strategy goes beyond NAPing alliances and founding on the front.

If they stay the course I say float and eventually have a slow crumbling death, if they can reorganize and get their butts in gear then they may have a chance to salvage things, which is hard to do from VM.

They did change their strategy. Now they're founding behind us haha. But still tricking us into taking cities, so I guess they've finally outsmarted us

DeletedUser12251

Virus is waiting for you my friend.
And no you're not, Virus is collapsing and losing players, including yourself, fairly regularly.

Sorry, was bored and went through the forums and saw some old convos that were fair at the time, but convos I knew I was right in. And of course I had to add a bit of trash talk haha.

DeletedUser11833

Do I need to add explanations? Nah, nobody but Irontoast will read this anyways...

1/3 The Fallen Sons - Swim
2 Jackals - Float
4 The High Command - Sink
5 Ashes to Ashes - Sink
6 Band of Brothers - Swim
7/11 Picnic Bunnies - Swim
8 VIRUS - Sink
9 Black Ravens - Sink
10 The Banshees - Float
12 Slapshot - Swim

DeletedUser12251

Do I need to add explanations? Nah, nobody but Irontoast will read this anyways...

1/3 The Fallen Sons - Swim
2 Jackals - Float
4 The High Command - Sink
5 Ashes to Ashes - Sink
6 Band of Brothers - Swim
7/11 Picnic Bunnies - Swim
8 VIRUS - Sink
9 Black Ravens - Sink
10 The Banshees - Float
12 Slapshot - Swim

Haha, yeaaaa deets would be cool. thank you for posting haha. I was tired of talking crap about FS to myself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15738

any one care do do a top 12 update?...i'm way too lazy...server is a changing

DeletedUser15727

I guess I'll give a top 12 a go, but I might be way off on some aspects due to my limited knowledge.

1 and 9. Foxxarino's Fallen Sons - Float?
They managed to hold on this long and remain in the rank 1 spot while being in the middle of the world where just about anyone can attack them. Despite this, they aren't doing too well in just about any of their wars(especially against BoB). They also used to have about 3 full alliances, and now it's gotten down to 1 full alliance with a sister alliance holding 16 people, so maybe they're getting themselves together although it's probably too late. They might have enough cities to keep themselves alive but I doubt they'll be a big player once WW drops.

2. Jackals - Sink
When their pact members in Ashes to Ashes began merging into them, it gave Jackals a lot of new territory to defend, which will probably only prolong their death. They surround about half of the Fallen Sons now but the cities they're taking aren't balancing out the losses they're getting from The High Command and Slapshot. unless they can use this new merger to completely destroy the Fallen Sons, I don't see them surviving in the end.

3 and 12. Playboy Bunnies - Sink
The past 2 weeks they've been eating nothing but ghost cities and tiny alliances, and with BoB now coming after them they'll have to fight hard to keep what they have. Probably the biggest mistake they made is taking in 12 members from the now deceased MACO group that happened to be spread out all over ocean 34 and 35. Another one of their biggest mistakes had to be helping the Fallen Sons try to break one of BoB's sieges. With their position on the world map, they have a chance to stay alive but unless they can get some real food instead of pacting with everyone (and making alliances like Today's Lunch Special red without actually attacking them), they're about to be the world's new laughing stock.

4. Band of Brothers - Swim
Although it's hard to tell how they'd match up against the other alliances, they've been doing very well in the world so far. With friendly players and good leadership, I haven't seen any internal conflicts so I doubt there'd be any splits or collapse in the future. Based on their position now, even if they don't do well against the more eastern alliances they will still have an easy time defending their core in the western part of the world.

5. Slapshot - Swim
I don't know too much about them other than their conquest history. They have a strong amount of city growth compared to a lot of other alliances and are fighting Jackals about as well as BoB is fighting the Fallen Sons. If they continue their strong growth without much city losses, I'd expect them to be a solid contender on the world stage, but things can still change.

6. The High Command - Sink
Despite how much they're losing to Slapshot, Jackals are doing well to keep them growing. It's only a matter of time before there isn't any food left and they're left to compete with the Bunnies, the Fallen Sons, and VIRUS. Unless they can turn things around from the awkward war history with the Fallen Sons and start slaughtering them, it's doubtful they'll make it to the end.

7. VIRUS - Float
Despite their strange history with the Bunnies, they seem to be doing alright now. By mainly taking cities from The High Command and the Fallen Sons, they've held onto their place in the top 12 but they aren't doing nearly as well as they used to. It's possible that politics in the world could allow them to climb quickly, but as it stands it seems that they may just end up merging or struggle to stay alive.

8. Daddy's Little Devils - ???
From their conquest history, they're doing well against TASSY MOUNTAINEERS and the Fallen Sons. They haven't lost a city in 2 weeks, which is a pretty good record. As things progress, I expect some solid fighting on their side of the globe but for me it's hard to make a guess.

10. Today's Lunch Special - Float
My alliance really only started to grow once I and a couple other MACO members split off to find some active players who will actually support sieges and whatnot. Once we landed in TLS things started to pick up as we began eating all the decent-sized MACO cities in the area. The alliance was still probably in the quietest place on the map, and almost no BP was gained and expansion slowed pretty soon. With BoB to the north, the only 2 real options are to take some of the Bunny territory to our north and the Fallen Sons in the east, or both. Despite the late start, relatively small growth, and shortage of food, I think our extremely out-of-the-way position in the world is going to keep us alive for a while.

11. Simply the peasants - Sink
Their alliance leader has specifically stated that they aren't planning on reaching WW and that they're just looking to have some fun and fight. Surrounded by BoB, Bunnies, and TLS they have almost no room to expand and have resorted to cleaning up the MACO cities nearby. They are extremely spread out and without anything short of a miracle this alliance is doomed.

DeletedUser11833

I think we've earned better than a sink, whats the deal with that? As far as being misinformed/uninformed, we haven't ever helped Fallen break a siege, we still don't and never will have any pacts, and we don't have TLS painted red due to distance, which would explain the lack of attacks.

Other than that, I really liked your post and agree with all your sink/swim/float predictions.
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser15727

Tbom's Dirty Little Secret.png

Maybe you're right about not having pacts, but that whole "we don't have TLS painted red due to distance" thing seems a little dishonest.

DeletedUser11833

If it aint blue its red, I was proving that point in relation to the alliances HotDeegityDawg was asking about in the message.

Thanks for posting that pic btw. It's nice to know he's sending my messages around lol