Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12251

According to conquests, this alliance:

Is beating this alliance:

If the former is so bad, the later so vastly superior to everyone on this "terrible server", then why are you losing to them?
Have you looked at a CQ map? Those losses were expected. Hammerdown did us a favor and threw in BP at a nearly 5:1 ratio in our favor. Soooooo thanks Hammerdown?

DeletedUser15519

Stats are stats. The only alliances you've taken cities off of are rim noobs. No one is going to be impressed with your rim wars. You'd think that given your collection of "game changers" you'd relish a good fight with decent alliances, yet all of your conquests are heading west towards o35. I'm happy for you and your success against such challenging foes like "=Wonderland=," but don't expect anyone to take you seriously until you've actually done something of value.

DeletedUser12251

Stats are stats. The only alliances you've taken cities off of are rim noobs. No one is going to be impressed with your rim wars. You'd think that given your collection of "game changers" you'd relish a good fight with decent alliances, yet all of your conquests are heading west towards o35. I'm happy for you and your success against such challenging foes like "=Wonderland=," but don't expect anyone to take you seriously until you've actually done something of value.
I guess I don't. But hey, these guys have fought from the rim before and they've thrived in the middle of faster worlds. Time will tell if I'm right about these alliances :)

DeletedUser15519

I didn't say anything about "these alliances." I'm simply looking at stats and conquests on this server (which is what we're talking about, no other servers matter in this conversation), and your alliance has done absolutely nothing to make it seem like you're any better than any alliance you've declared as "sink" - and in many cases look worse. You have ample opportunity to change that, and perhaps you will, but from where I sit right now looking at the tangible things I can look at as a third party, that's the status.

DeletedUser12251

I didn't say anything about "these alliances." I'm simply looking at stats and conquests on this server (which is what we're talking about, no other servers matter in this conversation), and your alliance has done absolutely nothing to make it seem like you're any better than any alliance you've declared as "sink" - and in many cases look worse. You have ample opportunity to change that, and perhaps you will, but from where I sit right now looking at the tangible things I can look at as a third party, that's the status.
Should be fun :)

DeletedUser14661

I've fought with and against this BoB. Nothin special there. No need to pay them any mind.

DeletedUser15625

TOP 12:

Hammered: Sink

Seen too many coalitions form early and collapse in a world. And judging by their struggles to take isolated cities in their own core, I would say they have little hope in terms of fighting. They bleed BP to enemies and have a hard time taking a city from an online player. Also, they kicked some of their more able fighters early on and word is may end up kicking more. I'm assuming they dont know much about their own members as they would not let these people leave if they did. Basically they're an overgrown MRA who joined another MRA. To me, this shows a lack of faith in their fighting ability as these merges, as lame as they are, make ore sense closer to WW.

Brew: Sink
The players I know in this group are active, but far from top level talent. They will struggle with any alliances with deep talent, which is very few here, but here nevertheless.

The Ancients: Sink
Some super nice people here, but none that make me worry. Several struggle with alerts and others are just not great fighters. Simple as that.

Virus: Sink
They may be the only "top" alliance that I do not have a contact with, so it's hard for me to judge them. Why sink? Because they are close to us, and I believe my crew can beat them and anyone else here.

Jackals: Sink
Best fighters so far on my list. They're playing heavy defense though it looks like, but I know some people in here that have been in similar situations and thrived. I do believe the pressure will cause them to collapse and/or merge though.

Vendetta: Sink
I saw some of these guys back in Actium. They collapsed quickly while at war with alliances my own team defeated fairly easily. Until they show they can survive against a mediocre alliance, I believe they will sink.

Insanely Clever: Sink...maybe float
Judging by the world map, it looks like they're running for safer waters. That screams sink, but if they're determined enough, I guess they can technically survive a few oceans away from any real action. But hey, I could have this all wrong.

Cold Steel Vengeance: Sink
The players I have experience against in here are not players I would want to be in an alliance with. They'll need all the luck they can get.

Retirement Plan: Float
My first true floating alliance lol. I like their approach to this world, and the players I know in there are solid players. However, those same players, if our fronts meet, are not able enough to hold up against us. But due to them being superior to the alliances around them, IMO, and the space between us, I would say they float.

MACO: Sink
I'd rather not waste my time explaining why.

Banshees: Sink
It seems like they've been collapsing since I joined this world.

BoB: Swim
I've fought these guys and fought alongside them, and each player is a game changer. Anyone currently in this alliance could be ranked #1 or dead last within the alliance any given world. They've given good players from good alliances a lot of trouble and ended some others. I've learned not to doubt this group regardless of who they are up against as they have beaten alliances/players in multiple past worlds that many thought were at the top talent wise.

So basically, everyone but your alliance will sink according to you. Makes perfect sense.

DeletedUser12251

So basically, everyone but your alliance will sink according to you. Makes perfect sense.
lol obviously I'm biased, but yes, I do believe we will defeat anyone we fight. But hey, it was my opinion. Got a lot of world left to try and make it a reality.

DeletedUser15532

Thought I might weigh into this conversation regarding the Banshees.

Our alliance imploded from within by certain players who were looking to build us up, take over ocean 45 and keep the other alliances at bay; however, what goes up must come down, and we did. All of the players who left went to Fear the Wookiee, even a couple to Hammerdown. What was left were the ones who were loyal, steadfast and true. We regrouped and we moved to another ocean where we are coming back slow but sure.

I see that some of you have already thrown your shields and swords into the pot by saying that we are sinking, but we are far from that. Right now I see us as floating, rising to the top. Of course, being the founder, I am biased. But I have the loyalty of a select group of players.

We are fighting against the Phoenix group of alliances and a few of the others in the area. I can see that Hammerdown and the Wookiees combined their efforts and are taking on the Brew Crew and the Brew Crew too. Jackals are helping too against the Hammered group.

It looks like the Hammer group is making a move from 55 into 54 where they are running into the Brew Crew alliances, the Jackals and in some areas us and Phoenix.

It will be an interesting next few months to see what happens in the northern oceans.

As for the Banshees, we are still here.

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
Eclipse

DeletedUser15357

LOL at all of you. I can tell every single one of you are incredibly crappy at this game or are a complete Noob. Too caught up in your emotions. And the only team that's really doing anything worth noting, well, is #1 (& 2).

Anyways, all I've got to say is, this world has NO competition. Whatsoever. I thought Oropos was awful for competition. But good golly I was wrong.

DeletedUser15519

LOL at all of you. I can tell every single one of you are incredibly crappy at this game or are a complete Noob. Too caught up in your emotions. And the only team that's really doing anything worth noting, well, is #1 (& 2).

Anyways, all I've got to say is, this world has NO competition. Whatsoever. I thought Oropos was awful for competition. But good golly I was wrong.

Please join and set up next to me. I'll send you an invite. Lets see how long you last.

DeletedUser15337

If you check Oropos now, you'll see that the dominant Beer Alliance fell apart and the top players either quit or moved to separate alliances.

This is still a young world, maybe two months in now? As a speed 2, there is a lot still to happen. Hammer may be the biggest and strongest right now, especially since they have a total of five alliances, but only good leadership and coordination will keep them up top. I'm excited to see how this world ends.

Still too early for me to make a top 12, but I'll have one up eventually.

DeletedUser1094

The only team worth doing anything is #1 and #2? They have how many sister alliance? 4? 5?....... If you think having almost 200 members makes an alliance strong you're a complete moron and incompetent at this game.

You'd sound better keeping your mouth shut. Anyone worth anything in this game knows quality over quantity hands down every time. Yea they may have some good players but that is A LOT of dead weight to carry along. Dead weight that needs to be addressed before enemies cut it off for them.

DeletedUser15357

Capt P: What's your IGN? I may actually beside you lol :p

Gorsh.Daddy: You're right. Spies, and other people who wanted to tear the alliance apart planted "rats" and they tore up Beer from the inside because they couldn't BEGIN to touch Beer in war. Everyone there is clueless about war so they gotta play dirty tricks and lie to people and just put on a poor show out of their bitterness and inability to actually be good at the game itself. Sucks to suck and they all do :)

Rory: Listen buddy, can't help it of all these other teams want to join up with HW and ask to cycle in. When you're the best, everyone wants in. Why do you think everyone's trying to move into America? BECAUSE WE'RE THE BEST!

As far my "incompetence" and etc, let me ask you how many worlds you've won? Wars you've won/lost? I bet you've lost more cities than I have in my 5 years of playing :) Trust me, I know what I'm doing. And I'm always many steps ahead of everyone. that's why nobody has beat me yet :)

Lastly, with those "loose ends", go exploit them then? IF there's so many then it sounds like HW would be easy to rip apart don't you think??

Or do you just want there to be and you're trying to play it off as factual when it's just your emotional opinion based in your own inability to be any good at the game?

Idk, done trolling for now. See you all in game ;)

DeletedUser1094

I've won 6 worlds and have been playing for 6 years. I've lost one city the entire time and have been a frontline fighter on all. All that is irrelevant but since you want to compare go ahead.

You keep saying "emotional".....it's not an emotional opinion it's a fact. Go look at their internals.

Coalitions and sister alliances that take up half the server are what's ruining the game. Everyone wants to hold hands because they're afraid of a fight, it's the new norm in just about every server. "Cycling in" is what alliances do to win wonders, which is fine since wonders are a trash way to end a server. "Cycling in" two months into a world that has over a year left to play is way overkill.

But I guess since you're taking Captain's advice you can come join this world and awe us with your expertise and your 5 years of knowledge about not losing cities. (Did you join an alliance with 200 members and hide in the core too?)

DeletedUser15357

I've won 6 worlds and have been playing for 6 years. I've lost one city the entire time and have been a frontline fighter on all. All that is irrelevant but since you want to compare go ahead.

You keep saying "emotional".....it's not an emotional opinion it's a fact. Go look at their internals.

Coalitions and sister alliances that take up half the server are what's ruining the game. Everyone wants to hold hands because they're afraid of a fight, it's the new norm in just about every server. "Cycling in" is what alliances do to win wonders, which is fine since wonders are a trash way to end a server. "Cycling in" two months into a world that has over a year left to play is way overkill.

But I guess since you're taking Captain's advice you can come join this world and awe us with your expertise and your 5 years of knowledge about not losing cities. (Did you join an alliance with 200 members and hide in the core too?)

Well for someone with your expertise, you should join Us62 Thebes then as it sounds like you'd be a shoo-in for the "Grep God" milestone :)

And meh, if you know how to fight, then you can take alliances like these down in no time at all. It's always super easy.

As for us going head to head, no thanks. Oropos is the last world I'm taking seriously in terms of "really playing". OF which, I'll probably soon check out since the fighting has become, well, none. For now, until both me being ready to truly play again and my life schedule line up well (I do a lot of traveling), I'm just here to do Milestones, gold trade, and troll/trash talk some noobs :)