Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14586

I have a friend who I am playing with. And my friend has already received a message which essentially says "join us or face the consequences". If we're 48 hours into the world, what is that alliance trying to compensate for?

DeletedUser9285

hahahahhaha. I had one who invited me and said "want to join" and I wrote a very nice reply saying I was going to take some team and see how things shake out... the answer was "well you better make the right choice".. hahahah come on people :p

DeletedUser298

1234 will probs sink. they actually probably will though lol

DeletedUser9287

You also need a small core leadership team with a game plan. And no life. That's what won Chi and Zakros - good leaders with a strategy and the time availability to pull it off. ;-)

ah chi that was a good world made some friends for life there

DeletedUser15357

Just so everyone knows mayhems mom and I are dating. So anyone who try's moving in on her will have to deal with me. Got it?

hahahaha and so it begins! The only two teams so far who have any shot at winning going at it already ;)

DeletedUser15355

Is Mayhem having ANOTHER meltdown.... Every time I turn around he is either crying or stroking his own ego.

DeletedUser15336

um okay that tells me nothing
Just look him up. he's in the world. You can prob get his digits
smiley_emoticons_silvester_cuinlove.gif

DeletedUser8870

mayhem gonna realize speed world 2 not much faster then speed one, will then start trading 4 gold 4 the next one
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser8870

nah...on 60 he started farming gold then handed cities internally when new world was announced so there is a chance 4 that
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif

DeletedUser

I'm seeing a lot of familiar names on this server, some from when I played way back on En 20-something, so could potentially be an interesting world for the first coupla months. Might as well pop in and see what the fuss is about. Maybe make a sink or swim once BP ends for the first horde of folk.