Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14420

Back snipes are nasty :eek:
I see Virus coming up strong.
And did New Order already disband? o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14548

i see ancients sinking... most members came from o60 and most stunk over there...also alliance is full of crap...likes to do opposite of what was stated to members of others...and sertag how you like that back snipe on that cs...lmao!!!!!
lol why you triggered that your alliance is falling, i knew the back snipe was going to succeed so i left cs there, need that pop

DeletedUser7318

why did you ghost

Mostly out of frustration. I got tired of asking multiple leaders to be invited back to The Ancients, and no other alliances were in the area. After an Ancients member tried to break my siege, failed, and then posted it on your guys forums for 3+ other people to send at me, I got fed up with this server and decided to quit because it's IMPOSSIBLE to play a low-mid speed conquest server as a solo player in a highly aggressive fashion for long. Especially when people get completely lucky and randomly attack your siege without even a spy report on it or anything(or else they wouldn't send 20 LS into 50 biremes lol)

Or I guess it's not impossible, but it's far too time consuming and stressful to dedicate that much of yourself to succeeding in this game without an alliance. I'd rather just take a break until the next server instead of waste my time, regardless of how fun it was being in a race with Paramedic/General whatever his name is for the top BP slot :p

TL;DR fighting the top alliance on the server as a solo player is annoying.

DeletedUser14548

Lol i want to get top 5 attackers and i'm 8th so far, need too get hunting

DeletedUser8870

lol why you triggered that your alliance is falling, i knew the back snipe was going to succeed so i left cs there, need that pop

alliance is falling? get real brother, we are an alliance strictly gold farming, stats, ranking, anything, don't mean a rats butt to us, lol

DeletedUser9287

Mostly out of frustration. I got tired of asking multiple leaders to be invited back to The Ancients, and no other alliances were in the area. After an Ancients member tried to break my siege, failed, and then posted it on your guys forums for 3+ other people to send at me, I got fed up with this server and decided to quit because it's IMPOSSIBLE to play a low-mid speed conquest server as a solo player in a highly aggressive fashion for long. Especially when people get completely lucky and randomly attack your siege without even a spy report on it or anything(or else they wouldn't send 20 LS into 50 biremes lol)

Or I guess it's not impossible, but it's far too time consuming and stressful to dedicate that much of yourself to succeeding in this game without an alliance. I'd rather just take a break until the next server instead of waste my time, regardless of how fun it was being in a race with Paramedic/General whatever his name is for the top BP slot :p

TL;DR fighting the top alliance on the server as a solo player is annoying.

dude you honestly thought we would want you back after you basically tried to tell everyone how the alliance was gonna run pact wise.
then start attacking are member and were just supposed to be like "oh welcome back man" when you want to come back in? get outa here

DeletedUser7318

dude you honestly thought we would want you back after you basically tried to tell everyone how the alliance was gonna run pact wise.
then start attacking are member and were just supposed to be like "oh welcome back man" when you want to come back in? get outa here

Well, it's either that or completely waste a potentially valuable member.

I have no idea who you are in game, but if you really hold grudges over someone leaving in BP due to disagreements with leadership enough to not want them back later on, that's a personal fault.

Also, you guys are the ones that started attacking me first. I did not attack anyone until Wilde One and Lord Azalin(Or Zeeker, I can't remember) sent probing attacks at me, lol, so please don't try it. I don't need garbage like you commenting on situations that don't concern you-- I know that I would've been a better recruit/alliance member than 95%+ of the people in your alliance in terms of activity and usefulness.

I can't believe people are actually upset that I left before BP even ended when alliances don't ever matter due to early bad decisions by former leadership-- get a grip and realize that the only reason your alliance even looks good is the lack of competent players/alliances on this server, coupled with your massive gold spenders that seem utterly incompetent at doing anything but getting a high point count early, and WILL end up ghosting within a few months based on their history in past worlds(I know, ironic coming from me-- but at least I can admit to my bad tendencies).

Edit: Just realized you're a bottom of the barrel 4k point player. I don't know why I even replied-- you're not even relevant to the alliance OR the server lol. Talk to me again when you're even slightly good at the game, Mr. Forum Guru, until then your opinion about me means literally nothing.

DeletedUser9287

man i hate the new players who come in spend gold (or rather get market gold) and they try an say they are good try being a player like me i never buy gold and i dont post for it in the market. yet i have 1 city atm my first attempt was sunk by a golded slinger nuke that barely broke through. so you wanna talk trash talk about how you feel you can dictate your terms for everything and when they dont work ghost from the server

DeletedUser7318

man i hate the new players who come in spend gold (or rather get market gold) and they try an say they are good try being a player like me i never buy gold and i dont post for it in the market. yet i have 1 city atm my first attempt was sunk by a golded slinger nuke that barely broke through. so you wanna talk trash talk about how you feel you can dictate your terms for everything and when they dont work ghost from the server

As the profile said, I came into this server with 28 gold, so don't blame my growth on gold spending.

However, I do buy gold on the market using resources that I farm. I think that's a valid strategy though, not doing that is hindering yourself-- you can't blame others for taking advantage of the marketplace when they don't buy gold themselves. There's absolutely no reason for it-- gold provides a decent advantage, and it's not unfair in any way if you get it through in-game resources. If you don't do it, that's your problem, not mine, I have no reason to waste my time trying to "be a player like you" when you're not even proving a valid point with your refusal to use the market to get gold, because you are actively wasting resources and slowing down your own growth.

Part of being a good free to play player is utilizing the tools available to you, which you're actively refusing to do and calling others bad for actually using said tools.

I'm also not a "new player", if you didn't notice my registry date on this forum is older than yours. That was within a week or so of my first Grepolis world, of which I've played many since, so don't try to claim you're more experienced than me OR that my success is based on gold.

I have absolutely nothing to prove to you or the rest of the low activity players like yourself. I know that I'm a good(not great, but good) player regardless of what useless players like you say or think, and I have a right to be picky with the types of alliances I join due to it. Anyone who would stay in an alliance that they have absolutely 0 attachment to(like come on, it was pre-BP...) after the leadership of said alliance does something that you view as extremely bad for the alliance really puzzles me. I don't understand how you can expect absolute loyalty as soon as someone clicks the "accept invitation" button before a server even starts rolling.

I will ALWAYS leave an alliance pre-BP who forms a pact like Ancients did with New Order. You know why? Because that's a trial period to see if things would work out, and it's different than just abandoning an alliance later down the line due to bad decisions. I've left alliances in the past for the same thing, the only difference is that in this world, I didn't manage to find a better alliance to join because there weren't any that really existed(I applied to join Brew Crew before they blew up to 3 alliances, but they declined my request due to my location since they have an NAP with you guys)

Besides, in the end I was proven correct-- New Order was a COMPLETELY useless pact that was detrimental to you guys. Everyone now acknowledges that, and you guys have even trash talked them on the public forums as well as multiple members trash talked them in PMs to me even before you guys broke off the pact like 2 days after BP ended-- yet you still hold it against me for not wanting to play in an alliance that had a useless pact with 2 bad alliances.

Honestly, I don't regret ghosting even for a moment. I really dislike playing with players like you who think you're good and blame your lack of success on "not buying gold" when if you were active enough, you could get it on the marketplace without slowing your progress down. Hell, in the early parts of the server, I couldn't sell my resources fast enough and had to send tens of thousands of spare resources to Faery Girl to prevent myself from hitting my warehouse cap due to farming villages.

I also dislike how you think you're better than others who can consistently produce better results than you despite never buying gold, and have this ridiculous attitude that you feel like you can speak for the entirety of your alliance. Playing with people like you is far too frustrating, and you don't deserve the benefits of having active players that get to the positions they do without buying gold. I'll gladly wait until the next server opens up(hopefully a revolt world, if the alliances aren't any better than this server...) instead.

DeletedUser9285

Well.. wandering back to the topic. It looks like all the "big" alliances are avoiding fighting each other for the most part. There is enough food around right now that everyone can take medium sized targets without having to make big moves. It will be interesting to see what happens when a few of the top 5 alliances start going at it .

DeletedUser14420

Looks like things will start to heat up in 044 soon as all the food is going away and this event is big for the gold alliances.

DeletedUser15560

Curious if anyone else has an opinion to share for top 12 sink or swim

DeletedUser15519

What's the point of having 3 alliances and 150 members when you can't even break a siege from an alliance of 10.