Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14586

Well that's embarassing if a New Order member is admitting that...

DeletedUser14548

Now now children. Do you really need to be boasting only a few days out of bp? Give yourselves a week before starting to boast of your own successes. Lord knows I'll have few to boast of. :/
I swear your on the waiting list to join my alliance :D

DeletedUser9287

so anyone wanna actually do a top 12? i mean i would but mine all suck

DeletedUser15482

Well that's embarassing if a New Order member is admitting that...
Admittance refers to feeling of guilt, there is none here. It is like a guy with man boobs, you can hide them under your shirt, but come now ! We all know it is there.

DeletedUser11834

Well, I'll give it a go.

1 The Ancients - SWIM
My own alliance. I really like their leadership so far, and we have a solid core in the center of the map, but this alliance does have its downside. I got in using the unedited application form, and there have been WAY too many pacts made. However, the internal communication is solid, and we are rocking now the BP has ended. I hope to see this alliance swim.

2 HAMMERDOWN - SWIM
Dominating in O55, I can see this alliance stay swimming for a while. I recognize some names, and they have one of the best point averages and decent BP so far.

3 The Brew Crew + 4 The Brew Crew Too - FLOAT
It really disappoints me to see such a strong alliance taking in a such a mass load of people. They are absolutely dominating O54 which is the reason no one will take them down any time soon, but they will have to reorganize to stay a competitor on this world. 120 people is simply too much to stay organized, yet I believe these guys are not an MRA, or didn't intend to be.

5 New Order + 6 New Order II - SINK
The worst of the top 15. Only 5 out of their 120 members managed to get two cities, they have low overall ABP, not to mention the fact they are first in defenders which suggest they are being targeted heavily. They will soon fall as their alliances are not very organized and their members will lose faith soon enough.

7 Screaming Banshees - SWIM
I always like alliances daring to target the top alliance(s). However, the Banshees still have to show me why exactly they believe they are the tough guys of this world. Their ABP is relatively low, I have not seen an attack on one of the Ancients and except for PARAMEDIC they have no real exceptional players. They have a few core islands, nothing exceptional either, but their small numbers and decent point average shows they have a good organization. I don't see a reason why they would sink though. Let's see if they can surprise this world.

8 Z3R0 - FLOAT
A below average alliance in all aspects - Low ABP, DBP, just one core island, decent point average. Nothing special, really. I don't see them sinking any time soon, but this alliance won't be there to see the world wonders.

9 the gold party - SINK
One of the lowest point averages on this world. Their ABP and DBP rank are somewhat decent, but I don't think this alliance is/wants to be a serious contester.

10 Audacious - FLOAT
Quite a decent core combined with a surprisingly high ABP rank makes me see the potential of this alliance.

11 Tiny Turtle Squad - SINK
Everything about them stinks. No core, no battle points, extremely low point average.

12 5150 - SINK
Spread out across O54 they lack everything to be a serious resistance to The Brew Crew. Will probably get demolished by their more active counterparts in O54.

Honourable mentions:
VIRUS
The Inglorious Walkers

DeletedUser7318

Well, I'll give it a go.

1 The Ancients - SWIM
My own alliance. I really like their leadership so far, and we have a solid core in the center of the map, but this alliance does have its downside. I got in using the unedited application form, and there have been WAY too many pacts made. However, the internal communication is solid, and we are rocking now the BP has ended. I hope to see this alliance swim.

2 HAMMERDOWN - SWIM
Dominating in O55, I can see this alliance stay swimming for a while. I recognize some names, and they have one of the best point averages and decent BP so far.

3 The Brew Crew + 4 The Brew Crew Too - FLOAT
It really disappoints me to see such a strong alliance taking in a such a mass load of people. They are absolutely dominating O54 which is the reason no one will take them down any time soon, but they will have to reorganize to stay a competitor on this world. 120 people is simply too much to stay organized, yet I believe these guys are not an MRA, or didn't intend to be.

5 New Order + 6 New Order II - SINK
The worst of the top 15. Only 5 out of their 120 members managed to get two cities, they have low overall ABP, not to mention the fact they are first in defenders which suggest they are being targeted heavily. They will soon fall as their alliances are not very organized and their members will lose faith soon enough.

7 Screaming Banshees - SWIM
I always like alliances daring to target the top alliance(s). However, the Banshees still have to show me why exactly they believe they are the tough guys of this world. Their ABP is relatively low, I have not seen an attack on one of the Ancients and except for PARAMEDIC they have no real exceptional players. They have a few core islands, nothing exceptional either, but their small numbers and decent point average shows they have a good organization. I don't see a reason why they would sink though. Let's see if they can surprise this world.

8 Z3R0 - FLOAT
A below average alliance in all aspects - Low ABP, DBP, just one core island, decent point average. Nothing special, really. I don't see them sinking any time soon, but this alliance won't be there to see the world wonders.

9 the gold party - SINK
One of the lowest point averages on this world. Their ABP and DBP rank are somewhat decent, but I don't think this alliance is/wants to be a serious contester.

10 Audacious - FLOAT
Quite a decent core combined with a surprisingly high ABP rank makes me see the potential of this alliance.

11 Tiny Turtle Squad - SINK
Everything about them stinks. No core, no battle points, extremely low point average.

12 5150 - SINK
Spread out across O54 they lack everything to be a serious resistance to The Brew Crew. Will probably get demolished by their more active counterparts in O54.

Honourable mentions:
VIRUS
The Inglorious Walkers

That feeling when someone in your(New Order) pacted alliance calls you out as a bad alliance that will sink :(

DeletedUser10406

Looks like ALOT will be changing VERY soon.
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser15532

Never under estimate the small alliances.

Some are already under estimating us. That may be their downfall.

DeletedUser14420

It will fade back down to one alliance once all the non active members die off.

DeletedUser15532

Having three sibling alliances does not make you a better alliance, it just means that more players have a home, temporary or otherwise.

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser8870

i see ancients sinking... most members came from o60 and most stunk over there...also alliance is full of crap...likes to do opposite of what was stated to members of others...and sertag how you like that back snipe on that cs...lmao!!!!!