Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11716

Looks like this should be a top 5 sink or swim, yes? Still a bit of drama to sort out in this world, such as ...

1. which group will realize it does not need the other, Hot Mess or Dumpster Fire?
2. which group will bot its way to the top (tosses spit ball at Russians)?
3. which group will change its name for the sake of .. well, nothing really! (sniped dat robot!)
4. can those rejected devils make a difference, or will they simply carry water for another alliance?
5. can the House of Aries unite? If so, do they still bake a mean cupcake??

We shall see!

DeletedUser11716

Looks like this should be a top 5 sink or swim, yes? Still a bit of drama to sort out in this world, such as ...

1. which group will realize it does not need the other, Hot Mess or Dumpster Fire?
2. which group will bot its way to the top (tosses spit ball at Russians)?
3. which group will change its name for the sake of .. well, nothing really! (sniped dat robot!)
4. can those rejected devils make a difference, or will they simply carry water for another alliance?
5. can the House of Aries unite? If so, do they still bake a mean cupcake??

We shall see!
I stand corrected ... did not realize that the group formerly known as Robot Snipers had crawled under the skirt of Dumpster Fire / Hot Mess. It is really strange to see them working together .. just delouse the sheets when you get up!

DeletedUser14770

not only are u unninformed - but you are also blatently ignorant.

DeletedUser14679

so, i'm getting this image of Dumpster fire/Hot Mess in skirts. Is that what you are saying?

(not that there's anything wrong with skirts)

DeletedUser11716

not only are u unninformed - but you are also blatently ignorant.
I am almost distressed you found my comment distressing. I have evidence (since my cities received those attacks) of df/hm working with Robots. It may have been a slight overstatement in that not all of robot and not all of df/hm attacked me, but there is some commingled efforts against my cities.

Ana, I think they are skirts though the df/hm team INSIST they are togas. I was ready to buy that explanation ... but they were wearing high heels with them ... not that there is anything wrong with heels. One of them even hit me with his purse (thank God it was a Coach!)

DeletedUser14679

that is very interesting. Send me the battle reports ingame will you? i would rather think it an odd coincidence.

as for the handbag to handbag combat,
perhaps those clever dumpster messes are on to something?

DeletedUser11716

Ouchie! Looks like a mass defection from the Snipers. Pretty drastic power shift in the world.

DeletedUser6620

Quality over Quantity stabbed in the Back. 5 players turned Traitor to the Alliance and jumped to Dumpster Fire + a couple more jumped to Hot Mess.