Top 12 Sink or Swim

Rodrk

Peltast
Can someone please explain to me how 70 players is double that of 150? Talking about city size, you took a 1k city from me that when posted when it was revolted, I also let it be known that I sent the CS before joining The Firm and that def wasn't a priority since it was far from the core. Actually, if I remember correctly, some of those birs you killed came from your own members lol. Wonder why that would happen?????? Anyways, please go take a selfie and tell us how great you are

You claim not to be a MRA yet you lose 20 members and refill the positions in a flash

Clay meant to have a 2nd post up but he's still trying to figure out why he can't like his own comment. Nice MM to our alliance because this MRA rejected you. I think i even remember you from comments in the externals in a world which you didn't even play (flips hourglass counting down the days until you ghost)
smiley_emoticons_kolobok-sanduhr.gif

DeletedUser12236

Hey I found some messages our "MRA" Not inviting him. I Like the part where he says he told other people no while waiting on us to answer if he could join.
234340bb0c.png
8779459422.png
7b7dfd9a2f.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15110

i'm going to reply to this thread with only 1 way possible and it is 100% the truth:

o_O men......

Then back from all the hormonal nonsense (known as men) to whats really important, the top 12:
we are all failing badly, just remember your days before grepo and think about how it is possible we still play this really bad graphics game with occurring carpal tunnel and RSI complaints, in a world where politics is based on how big everyone's 'mouth' is and it seems to me we all need a good reality check lol. No way we can predict anything in the first two weeks, the only certainty is that people's ego's flare throughout the whole server and shortage of popcorn will occur.
With that last comment, please think about us women and dont make us fat by keeping this up, we will run out of popcorn and then we gotta munch on chocolate and that isnt good for our figure.

I'll leave the floor open to further 'men' talk, which btw kings is providing the smell of ego, fear, paranoia and bad sweat odor from my experience ;)

DeletedUser12275

i'm going to reply to this thread with only 1 way possible and it is 100% the truth:

o_O men......

Then back from all the hormonal nonsense (known as men) to whats really important, the top 12:
we are all failing badly, just remember your days before grepo and think about how it is possible we still play this really bad graphics game with occurring carpal tunnel and RSI complaints, in a world where politics is based on how big everyone's 'mouth' is and it seems to me we all need a good reality check lol. No way we can predict anything in the first two weeks, the only certainty is that people's ego's flare throughout the whole server and shortage of popcorn will occur.
With that last comment, please think about us women and dont make us fat by keeping this up, we will run out of popcorn and then we gotta munch on chocolate and that isnt good for our figure.

I'll leave the floor open to further 'men' talk, which btw kings is providing the smell of ego, fear, paranoia and bad sweat odor from my experience ;)

I am scared,i never said i was not!...i mean after all thejudderwhatever said TheFirm is the best of the best of the best of the best(couple of more bests)

DeletedUser9851

o_O men......

zena.jpg

DeletedUser14679

o_O men......

truth, that. +1

DeletedUser12236

o_O men......

Delete your account

DeletedUser10912

Who wants a matching hoodie with a beautiful crown on it?! I'm taking orders now!!! Kings you can probably wear the same size :)
4t4vnm.jpg

DeletedUser14888

Most of the Firm players will be a bit preoccupied on Helorus for the next little while since WW just started there.