Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser12539
  • Start date

DeletedUser12137

Al, in the last week we have nearly 10x your abp. Bearing in mind that you have another 24 players, surely that must say something to you?

DeletedUser3784

I see you switched over to Vikings Paradeisos, no loyalty huh? You can assume all you want, Mori has been spanking your former mates Necc Evil and Fluff.

I did switch for several reasons, one of the main ones being the departure from this world of most that I began this world with.

As far as "assume all you want" what am I assuming? You lied and i caught you in it. Now you are saying "infighting" doesn't have to mean people fighting amoung themselves. Ok, Bill Clinton. Whatever you say.

Gal, yes you got more BP gee I wonder why could it be the ridiculous amount slingers you golded up. Yes I do believe that is the reason. I will take Cities taken over BP any day..

Paradeisos you confirm my point the more you talk, infighting does not imply a specific person fighting with another it implies turmoil inside the alliance. I hope to everything that is holy I get close to a city of yours before you leave this world...
By the way I predicted Necc Evils fall, so don't you think I know more then most here..

Gal lastly if you want too play that way you can but just don't brag about BP when you know damn well golding 35k Slings is not skill.

DeletedUser14648

If you exclude the bp I've gotten off of you guys from slings entirely, our abp this week still outnumbers yours by 6:1 instead of 8:1.

Using 700k incoming resources without wasting any to build a sling nuke in a 30 minute span does require some skill.

Surgically executing a plan to leech, break with slings and double bp, and kill transports (and bir in the ghost, lol!) to achieve better than a 6:1 overall bp ratio and 3:1 resource and unit cost ratio while saving myths for future breaks is efficient management of alliance resources. You can call using gold a 'skillless' strategy if you wish, but for us it is just another tool at our disposal and has been used masterfully in the last two days.

We could have EASILY myth nuked every siege you have attempted into oblivion, but we value cities by location, not just overall take counts.

Again, you may feel free to rest on your laurels on anything you pick off that we don't care to break, but don't mistake our inaction for impotence. Firing from the hip and trying to break every siege regardless of location is something to be done by prideful morons.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14648

Oh yeah, and it was 22k slings to kill your 53k dlu, not 35k :p

LOL if you could break our sieges then why didn't you lol ? In mori no matter the player we fight for each other unlike yours where you let peeps die. Now there are exceptions in that some sieges are better to let go..
Leaching BP is not a new trick and i/ we have done too more so on other worlds because here we have not had too. The one caveat is golding like that takes no skill and in fact makes this game undesirable to 90 percent that play. As for your city locations sure whatever you have to tell yourself..
Golders i have zero respect for , most are selfish among other things. Example the siege we had on Fellon you guys could have broke it but Jcoo being his cocky self prob did not want others to send at the last minute just too prove he could. This is the second time he made a selfish move that resulted in us gaining the city.

The one thing i agree with you on is certain cities are more important then others and location..

DeletedUser14648

Your sieges are easily killable even without gold, it's simply the most efficient option of the ones available. Ta for the beeps

DeletedUser3784

Paradeisos you confirm my point the more you talk, infighting does not imply a specific person fighting with another it implies turmoil inside the alliance.

Infighting literally means people fighting in close quarters. It general means people bickering within a group. As far as I know, it does not have a definition that just mean general turmoil.

Mature people don't try to redefine the meaning of the word "is", they just clarify or correct what they said. Bill Clinton was endanger of criminal purger, I don't think you were under any compulsion save pride.

I hope to everything that is holy I get close to a city of yours before you leave this world...

There are anchor spots all around me. I'm not aware of your difficulty. If I had a hysterical paroxysm of infantile vanity, I'm sure a way could be found.

DeletedUser14648

While we're all being pedantic, you mean "in danger of criminal perjury"

DeletedUser3784

While we're all being pedantic, you mean "in danger of criminal perjury"

Yes. That was what I had intended. I stand corrected. I retract my error and resubmit your proposal. I am fine with being corrected.

;)

DeletedUser9810

Dam strange how this got real quiet over the past week or so here. Is there a reason for this :)

DeletedUser9810

well screw this forum. They removed a comment I made and called it spam. Will never use this forum again.

LOL yeah don't let it get too you, your not the first....

There is no Top 12 more like a Top 8 but its even less bc every alliance in the top 12 is pacted with an alliance or mult alliances in the top 12. I can give a rundown tomorrow!!!!!