Top 12 Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser12539
  • Start date

DeletedUser3784

New top 12.

Personally I think its still early and likely none of these alliances will be there at the end in their present form. I suggest ; name changes/ alliance disbands / re-brandings coming for all before worlds end so all sink right eventually in my opinion.

1. Eviction Notice
Strong alliance centered at the norther border of the core of the world. Will need allies till they build a corner up for themselves. Likely will stretch the 54 ocean till. Rumor is that inspiration for their name came from the landlord.
Float, then sink later.

2. The Wicked Few

Opposite positioning to Eviction Notice. They are south middle extending to the 45 corner. Has same need for allies till they establish themselves. Rumor is they all wore speedos and bikinis to the beach and people called out "good for you".
Float, then sink later.

3. Fluff and Stuff
Shares a lot of ocean with Eviction Notice. More heavily saturated in 54 and not as near the core so they can control where they get hit better. The rumor about this alliance is that you'll be highly disappointed when you find out what they've been stuffing and fluffing.
Float, then sink later.

4. LIGHTNING DEATH
Overlapping some of the exact same area as The Wicked Few. Bleeds a little but more into 55. Slightly more spread out. Supposedly this alliance is made from a support group of people who never learned to type without shouting.
Float, then sink later.

5. Myrmidons
Scattered all over the four corner oceans.They will need to figure out which area they want to expand to, or develop some strategic alliance. Supposedly there were once a lot of people that loved them -- and they were all wrong.
Sink, how fast depends on when they get some direction going.

6. ARMY OF DEAD
Well developed core of 55. Seems like an alliance that could dig in there and push SE. Supposedly in this army, if you lose your rifle you get charged $500 to replace it. That's why the NAVY OF DEAD all went down with their ships.
Float, then sink later.

7. MRA Killers
Has a strong claim to ocean 44. Condensed enough to be able to dig in there. Rumor is they are all closet MRA members.
Float, then sink later.

8. Alpha and Omega
Not as strong in 44 as they once were. Lost a lot of ground in that area and will have to solidify where they want to grow. Supposedly many of their members fall somewhere in the middle.
Sinking already.

9. We Came To Party
A shadow of its former self right now. Still has good holds right down the 45/55 border. Supposedly this is an alliance made completely of people who can't dance. Well, that's what I heard.
Sinking already.

10. The Pound
Scattered along the west side of the core. Has opportunities to carve their spot down the 54/55 border. Rumor is the Cleveland Browns will sue for rights to this name and finally win something.

11. Templars
Good presence in 44. They have good opportunities to solidify northward. Supposedly they are all Eunuchs anyway -- and that's a good thing.

12. Killer Elite
Scattered across the far western parts of the map. They could build themselves into the 54/55/64/65 area and develop a real presence. The scuttlebutt is that whenever they are alone, they are in bad company.
Float as long as they remain at the rim, then sink later.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11833

New top 12.

Personally I think its still early and likely none of these alliances will be there at the end in their present form. I suggest ; name changes/ alliance disbands / re-brandings coming for all before worlds end so all sink right eventually in my opinion.

1. Eviction Notice
Strong alliance centered at the norther border of the core of the world. Will need allies till they build a corner up for themselves. Likely will stretch the 54 ocean till. Rumor is that inspiration for their name came from the landlord.
Float, then sink later.

2. The Wicked Few

Opposite positioning to Eviction Notice. They are south middle extending to the 45 corner. Has same need for allies till they establish themselves. Rumor is they all wore speedos and bikinis to the beach and people called out "good for you".
Float, then sink later.

3. Fluff and Stuff
Shares a lot of ocean with Eviction Notice. More heavily saturated in 54 and not as near the core so they can control where they get hit better. The rumor about this alliance is that you'll be highly disappointed when you find out what they've been stuffing and fluffing.
Float, then sink later.

4. LIGHTNING DEATH
Overlapping some of the exact same area as The Wicked Few. Bleeds a little but more into 55. Slightly more spread out. Supposedly this alliance is made from a support group of people who never learned to type without shouting.
Float, then sink later.

5. Myrmidons
Scattered all over the four corner oceans.They will need to figure out which area they want to expand to, or develop some strategic alliance. Supposedly there were once a lot of people that loved them -- and they were all wrong.

6. ARMY OF DEAD
Well developed core of 55. Seems like an alliance that could dig in there and push SE. Supposedly in this army, if you lose your rifle you get charged $500 to replace it. That's why the NAVY OF DEAD all went down with their ships.
Float, then sink later.

7. MRA Killers
Has a strong claim to ocean 44. Condensed enough to be able to dig in there. Rumor is they are all closet MRA members.
Float, then sink later.

8. Alpha and Omega
Not as strong in 44 as they once were. Lost a lot of ground in that area and will have to solidify where they want to grow. Supposedly many of their members fall somewhere in the middle.
Sinking already.

9. We Came To Party
A shadow of its former self right now. Still has good holds right down the 45/55 border. Supposedly this is an alliance made completely of people who can't dance. Well, that's what I heard.
Sinking already.

10. The Pound
Scattered along the west side of the core. Has opportunities to carve their spot down the 54/55 border. Rumor is the Cleveland Browns will sue for rights to this name and finally win something.

11. Templars
Good presence in 44. They have good opportunities to solidify northward. Supposedly they are all Eunuchs anyway -- and that's a good thing.

12. Killer Elite
Scattered across the far western parts of the map. They could build themselves into the 54/55/64/65 area and develop a real presence. The scuttlebutt is that whenever they are alone, they are in bad company.
Float as long as they remain at the rim, then sink later.

I like the review, but why did you say that everyone will sink?

DeletedUser10889

We Came to Party has decided the party is over. They are no more. (SUNK)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14049

Thats true its normally a mixture or hybrid of 2-3 alliances that take it all

DeletedUser7318

Well, looks like I was right on the money about Eviction Notice, even if my guesses were incorrect about some of the other ones :p

DeletedUser11440

Well, looks like I was right on the money about Eviction Notice, even if my guesses were incorrect about some of the other ones :p

You weren't, we merged to create a bigger and better alliance with some friends of ours. I guess you could claim you were right about the name going down, but the family ain't goin nowhere :p

DeletedUser

You weren't, we merged to create a bigger and better alliance with some friends of ours. I guess you could claim you were right about the name going down, but the family ain't goin nowhere :p

You mean you just made a bigger alliance to replace all the members you lost and will just sink again within a couple weeks? Sick Nasty bro.

DeletedUser4950

how was that siege? lol
I mean how can I be mad about that siege. If you gold up 338 LS to break a siege in a server that is less than a month old, you obviously want that way more than me. I'm all for spending gold but I'm not gonna spend $50 to save 1 city ever, let alone on a new server.