Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser9851

your free to come fill em anytime LR

I am not hiding you can find me in several different oceans

Actually, i was talking to Havoc/Bunnies/Pound. Not to you. You'er my buddy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's simple really, not saying they haven't been pacted since the beginning but it comes down to competition. Sure, WDM & Eviction will say that there should be more competition coming from the players in this world. Fact is, there just isn't. Not saying all players are noobs on the other teams, just saying you guys came in with solid players as a premade. Pretty easy to steam roll players when you know your team is good, you know your team strengths and weaknesses. But now there is 0 competition left. Yeah, you can brag yourself up and say there should be some sort of coalition. The problem with this is Ego's, a lot of players have an issue with stiff competition.. they are scared of it. Scared to see who would actually win the fight and/or world.

Idk WDM leadership that well, so I'm probably one sided but I would choose the underdog(point wise) and go with eviction.

Now it's your turn to post derogatory replies to my post. Enjoy!

DeletedUser2630

anyone want to do a new top 12? go on, just to prove the externals aren't completely dead!

DeletedUser10240

Yeah id like a new one only reason i did one earlier was because i was bored out of my mind im not about to type one of those up again lol

(p.s. bk the city isnt named deep because of its location.... what part of a city could also be deep?)

DeletedUser14867

I noticed that everyone is cuddling together to beat WDM shame it wont work. More coalitions going to ruin a server maybe they all want a cheap crown and no work put in.
Saw some Havoc and Pound taking shots at me lately shame they cant even revolt one city I hope the bunnies can do some damage.

Havoc founders even sending 4 hour TT not timed alu and sinking to bottom of the sea such noobs.

DeletedUser

I noticed that everyone is cuddling together to beat WDM shame it wont work. More coalitions going to ruin a server maybe they all want a cheap crown and no work put in.
Saw some Havoc and Pound taking shots at me lately shame they cant even revolt one city I hope the bunnies can do some damage.

Havoc founders even sending 4 hour TT not timed alu and sinking to bottom of the sea such noobs.

so much butt hurt in one comment.. you mad that there is competition? Or should everyone lay down and just let WDM steam roll them? Get over yourself!

DeletedUser14867

Butt hurt my ass but if you play EN revolts you understand how coalitions ruin grepo. Competition lmao they cant revolt me never mind taking a city off me currently. #bringit

Maybe you new to go to a diff world WDM steam roll over a coalition easy anyway.
If you think a cheap crown is worth something think again come back with skill.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're not on a EN server, so if it's sooo much better there maybe you should stick with it. Like I said, some form of competition and you start crying. Just shut your damn mouth and play the game.

DeletedUser14867

We're not on a EN server, so if it's sooo much better there maybe you should stick with it. Like I said, some form of competition and you start crying. Just shut your damn mouth and play the game.

I am on both servers. That crying seems like you dont know what the word crying is. Band of misfits together prove it to us as so far you all are nothing not even worth anything.

DeletedUser2630

this convo should be in trash talk or something LOL

will someone do a new top 12?

DeletedUser12321

Ok, here we go. I will not do a sink or swim, but a who I think is in the best position right now. And by best position I mean to actually pull off a win.

1. Eviction (includes repossession): They are clearly in the best spot to come out with a victory. They will soon be the #1 alliance in the world and if you add repossession to their totals they already are. They are on the Eastern edge of the world and have been able to set up their wonder islands. WDM is currently getting attacked by the rest of the world and is acting as a defensive buffer for Eviction. The "coalition" of alliances can not get to Eviction with any force due to location. So, as the world fights, they keep taking cities and setting themselves up for building wonders. Whether planned this way or blind luck, they are currently the team to beat. And as much as I have hated the hand holding of the top 2 alliances, brilliant on Eviction for putting WDM between them and the rest of the world.

2. Bunny Killers: My alliance and yes, I will admit biased. This is more about location than anything else. BK is on the western edge of the world and has been holding their own against enemies. From 6 players in ocean 34 to #3 in the world, might be considered a victory now.

3. We Don't Mind: Yes, I know they are currently the #1 alliance in the world, but are spending a lot of time fighting in oceans that really don't seem to make any sense. They are currently in a war with the world and are spending precious resources fighting for the sake a fighting, not setting up for the wonder event. As Eviction grows, they stall. Not shrinking, but not growing like Eviction. WDM is surrounded in all directions by enemies and frankly the longer they fight in 44 and oceans that don't matter, the farther Eviction pulls away. Several large players in VM, their academy is all but done, but still a very dangerous group of skilled players.

4. The Pound: Much like BK this is a location thing. They have been in the south and have set up for wonders. A close knit group that has been able to at least fight back in the battle and will be interesting to see what happens now that there is a concentrated effort against WDM. Appears as though they are in the path of WDM, will be interesting to see how the battles in the edge oceans go when its one on one.

5. Havoc: Doing much better now that they have left undefendable positions and are focused and organization and concentration of cities. Once the punching bag for WDM, BK and others Havoc has now regrouped, cut dead weight and making a real push for end game. Surrounded on all sides growth may be an issue, but small compact but quality goes farther than big, sloppy and all over the place.

6. Top Gun: If there were points for resilience they would win. Once players that were all but rimmed by Band of the Red Hand, yes I said BRH, they have regrouped, bounced back and have made a stand in ocean 43. They are making a push south, They are the smallest of the coalition alliances and might be a better fit as a partner for someone instead of driving their own bus.

7. Hello Kitty: Small but good group of players that will be a huge plus for whatever team they join. They are a wild card here who can make one of the groups above a much tougher player to deal with. Too spread out to make a wonder push themselves, but will greatly help the group they decide to throw in with.

No offense but not sure there is any reason to go any farther than these 7.

DeletedUser14888

That is a well thought out top list. We don't mind does seem to have been losing some of their players for whatever reason. There seem to be some issues developing there.

I think this is the best list I have seen so far.

DeletedUser11088

hello kitty or is it the lollipop guild now? should probably name their alliance "ihatepickingalliancenames" (someone will get that jab, lol) they break off from wmd over, well lets be honest, for the most part as i dont know all of them, the biggest drama queens across all servers. now it seems they are trying to crawl over to EN for at one point a pact and now wanting to merge. good thing for them is theyre spread out across so many oceans im sure theyll find a new home, cause they cant stick it out by themselves

DeletedUser14888

EN is a different server. US is United States and Canada based, EN I believe is England based, There are other servers also

DeletedUser2630

sounds like baby bear had some kind of psychedelic drug slipped into his beer when he posted. does anyone have any idea what the heck he's rambling on about? drama queens?
we can guess where that phrase emanates from but really big baby bear, I don't know you, you don't know me, so please don't be so presumptuous to believe you know anything about us. For what it's worth the last I checked there is zero drama in our alliance.
People will often throw out labels in an effort to belittle others or discredit any argument they don't agree with. Used to be a time when people had the balls to have a discussion or debate. Nowadays, just like in RL, leaders believe they can silence the people. If you need to use a label perhaps deplorables would work better than drama queens.... drag queens might be even better.

DeletedUser11088

Theres no drama in your alliance because you took all of the drama with you. Youre correct, i cant put the blame on you at all, ive never played with or had any interaction with you whatsoever. But everyone knows who the drama kings and queens are in your alliance that brings the same old tired crap around with them from server to server, packing and dragging it behind them. oh for your point about not knowing you guys, ive played with several of your mates, so ya, i do know

Score one for VE he knows who EN is
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif