Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13946

dont take my word for it though this is my prediction
its just this thread is so dissapointing i thhought someone should step up and at least make a Top 12

Maybe you should do some more research next time dude and take some time to look at who is in my alliance then you will know we wont sink

>"dont take my word for it"
>takes word for it
>mfw

DeletedUser5973

And thats the only one you took and it was in 54. And there it goes with stats, this early stats do not reflect the player. I am still in school with exams left which kinda takes away from my growth. Once summer starts, it will be different. This is what im saying, you look at theirs stats a month into the game and apparently you can decide if they are good players or not. I really can care less what you say about me or my alliance clay, not everyone has time to play grep 24/7. I just posted here to show how wrong he was and I will not do the same with you because you always think your alliances are the best and talking to you is like talking to a wall. This world you will be proven wrong... Again.

I was a little late to the server too, another thing you are wrong about.

world opened on 5/2 you joined on 5/5, sorry if I mislead everyone. It's really amazing the BP you have raked in in such a short time

288 ABP with 4 cities, sorry if it doesn't impress me much

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14867

And thats the only one you took and it was in 54. And there it goes with stats, this early stats do not reflect the player. I am still in school with exams left which kinda takes away from my growth. Once summer starts, it will be different. This is what im saying, you look at theirs stats a month into the game and apparently you can decide if they are good players or not. I really can care less what you say about me or my alliance clay, not everyone has time to play grep 24/7. I just posted here to show how wrong he was and I will not do the same with you because you always think your alliances are the best and talking to you is like talking to a wall. This world you will be proven wrong... Again.

I was a little late to the server too, another thing you are wrong about.

Too much talk on externals if you put as much effort in to the game than here maybe you be considered good thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser9082

These forums are fun....

Anyways time to put up or shut up so I'll finally make one.

we dont mind - Swim as far as I can tell... I might not like em cause of Evil Grin and his words about us :p, but that group has a lot of quality players in a good position so far in the world, but being an alliance in the center of a world is tough to hold for a long time, they will have to find a safe area at some point otherwise alliances will be able to launch into their core to hit and break WW islands. They own the points and bp ranks in a lot of instances and will take a concerted effort from other top alliances to topple, or disinterest from within to bring them down as time goes on (internal issues topple alliances more often than not), so this outcome will be interesting to watch as many top alliances struggle to stay on top through the whole world. I see top players from Zero jumping ship to them and other alliances, so their ranks are growing as well. As of right now they have a strangle hold on Kos.

Band of the Red Hand - Swim as far as I can tell.... Many quality players and solid leadership to boot. Have seen many of their players on other worlds as well. They stand to be the main competition with WDM for the Kos Crown at this point in time. Their core is in a solid area and they are also expanding at will into various areas outside of 44. If played right they could either stand to become top dog in Kos or could stay afloat under WDM until WW's, but that's boring. Time will tell with this group, will be interesting to see when they decide to challenge the top dog directly or not.

Z3RO - Floating for a while maybe and then combustion. Some quality players in the group in decent locations BUT, As long as WDM is hitting this group the blood is seeping in the water and sharks are circling. Top players in this alliance are flying out fast and others are probably trying to patch the sinking ship. The only way this ship doesn't burst to flames and plummet to the bottom is by someone swiftly taking it over and managing to put up proper defense for this alliance. Leadership from what I know was lacking with major MRA mistakes and it will show and already has to some extent. If the original leadership is gone it will split and go into separate groups and be no more soon. Seen this a lot of times.

Zombie Elite Pirates - Swim for a while as it looks.... Don't know a ton about this group, but have seen some of their players in other worlds. They look to not be really challenged by anyone at this time, look to be biding their time to strike someone. By the looks of their top players they are eating cities quickly and have solid bp, but are not at war and haven't taken any other major alliance cities. This can all change however one way or another quickly. Hard to tell about this group, but sometimes not being noticed can be an advantage when used correctly. I've seen sneaky alliances do well in this position some not. Kos will know who they are eventually.

Eviction - Swimming for now... Have some quality players from other worlds like the other top alliances and are at war with Zero as well. As long as this group and WDM are eating Zero they will at least grow unless someone else hits them. They also seem to be growing at a large rate as of late and could become a pretty strong alliance moving forward, but share territory with other major alliances that could inhibit their growth. Their bp isn't very strong considering their size, but that could change. (Their top player has same bp amount as I do lol and I'm a low point player, not a good sign normally)

Z3RO X - Same as parent or sister group

THE DARK *ONES * - Float for now... then sink. MRA... They have a few decent players from what I can tell, but don't seem to be doing a whole lot currently could be just looking to grow in the mean time and then make a move against alliances in their area. They do have a few sisters groups as far as I know that might have some good players, but who knows. Don't know a whole lot about this group, but they are butted up against some of WDM and may eventually have to face that threat. At that time idk if they will last too long.

What they said - Same as parent or sister

Nemesis - Sinking... faster and faster. Have some decent players and decent bp ranks, but are at war with Band of the Bloody Hand, seem to be losing cities at a good clip. An MRA as far as I know, doesn't look real good for them rn.

Troll Inc - Floating.... for a while. They have some solid players and quality bp numbers as far as I can see. They don't seem to be taking any major cities from a war effort rn according to grepointel, but are in a highly contested ocean with WDM and Band and a few others in 54, but seem to be holding their own whatever they are doing, maybe just surviving which is good. Might have to dig up more info on them.

Zero 2.0 (Tired of seeing zero alliances).... same as parent, sister, aunt, uncle, cousin, step-sisters twice removed grandmother.... you get the idea >_<

The Kings of Crown - my group already been hated and degraded, so we look to prove that wrong. No more to say. 8)

Bring the hate, nice comments or whatever, or just interesting conversation either way works. lol

DeletedUser9851

Excellent top 12. Being hated, welcome to my world. But you guys have to bring up your numbers if you want more respect.

DeletedUser6798

world opened on 5/2 you joined on 5/5, sorry if I mislead everyone. It's really amazing the BP you have raked in in such a short time

288 ABP with 4 cities, sorry if it doesn't impress me much

Look at you using stats to provide a basis for your opinion! Im so proud!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser6798

yea.. had something come up n not gonna be able to commit to 2 worlds unfortunately..

Just got back from being on the road and was catching up.. Was too good for me not to post lol

DeletedUser9851

DISCLAIMER: this top 12 is based on some stats, and my own personal opinion. It not meant to insult or hurt anyones feelings. if you disagree, just state your reasons. Without further ado, here you go:

1) We Don't Mind - Swim - This is my alliance, so i'll just say we are doing well . #1 attackers, #2 Defenders- Swim

2) Band of the the Red Hand - Swim - #2 attackers, #6 defenders. currently dominating ocean 44. This tells me they have no competition in 44. their favorite food is Retribution. it's like a buffet table.

3) Eviction - Swim - #3 attackers, #9 defenders. currently at war with Troll inc. for control of ocean 54. But it's not really a war, but total domination. Eviction is picking up cities like troll was giving them away. Though they are #3 attackers, they only have about half ABP of the #2 attackers. Those number will keep going up, if the war with the Trolls continue.

4) Troll inc. - sink - #5 attackers, #3 defenders. some initial success taking the former zero cites, after WDM broke their backs. but then the food ran out in 54, and Eviction started feasting. It does not look good for them. theres a lot of blood in the water. I could be wrong, but, may be gone in a month.

5) New Day - sink - #6 attackers, #1 defenders. Well what can i say about the former Zeros ? From almost a 300 player MRA, too the servers biggest turtles. WDM, and WTS are the primary cause of their pain, and suffering. but alas, not even the thousands of DLU, and Pegs can stop the the onslaught. Their final line of defense = VM. Don't worry we'll be here when you get back.

6) What they Said - swim - See #1. What I said.

7) Oceans Elite - float - #11 attackers, #18 defenders. (edited) Only 54 members after they pick up some Apoc players means they are being selective. They have no real threats in their location, so they should start moving up. But still those stats...

8 The Dark Ones - sink - why bother. just change your name to dinner
9) Retribution - sink - you can change your name to Brunch

10) The Pound - float for now, but maybe swim - #13 attackers, #20 defenders. OK, i don't know squat about this alliance, only that they are out in the southern rim. it looks like they are setting up a nice core, with no real threats. The rim is always a good place to grow away from the action. i'll be keeping an eye on them. Tell us about yourselves.

11) Knights - float - #16 attackers, #16 defenders - another rim alliance, but up north. any relation to Dragon Knight? don't know much about them. Have some cities in BOTRH territory. but they have a little core going on. do yourself a favor, and don't conquer to your south, and maybe you'll float. Tell us about yourselves.

12) Baguette Factory - float, maybe swim. #12 attackers, #23 defenders - Well, well, the French toast alliance is coming up in this world. looks like they're filling the eastern part of the world. a bit spread out though. took in players from the conquer factory. The baguettes are another alliance to watch. And if your going to change your name again, may i suggest "French Toast" with bacon. Hmm...bacon. By the way Dame, swim means up, sink means down, and float is float. Like a boat.

there you have it as promised. did i say a couple of days, i meant a couple of weeks.

don't like it? make your own. i do welcome comments and corrections.

DeletedUser9082

Quality top 12, I will dispute a few things said for our alliance and see if they make sense. Our bp numbers are after only a few days (going on just 10 days now). So being top 12 in attacking after a week isn't really that bad when you think about it. And we have gotten some players yes from the old Apocalypse, but not all of them. Most are quality players, so the overall bad was left there and we took the best ones we could and are eating the rest, then on to bigger and better things. This was after an alliance split if you didn't know, but either way we are working on gaining more respect as we go :p

DeletedUser10453

Hey guys! Glad my alliance made the cut "The Pound". We did join this world around a month late but will be moving up the BP latter here. Great post so far though guys and look forward to what happens in this world

1. We don't mind - Swimming, by far the best alliance right now and will stay swimming for a long time. They have many experienced players and understand how to win world wonders. (Shout out to Poseidons Trident for number 1 defender, the most experienced player I have played with :))

2. Band of the Red Hand - Swimming, they are smart to pact with We don't mind and will thrive with them

3. Eviction - Swim, do not know much about them but heard they are having their way with troll inc.

4. What they Said - Swim/Float - Do not know much about them but I like their Battle points. They only have 52 members and still one of the most dominant alliances. Not sure who they are in war with but they will be around for awhile.

5. New Day - Float/ maybe sink - They are number 3 fighting alliance. The only way to grow is through battle points but heard they are getting hit pretty hard

6. Troll Inc. Sinking, Heard they are getting worked by eviction

7. Oceans Elite - Swimming, Maybe I am biased but they have a ton of experienced players and having their way with every alliance they are at war with. Excited to see what they can continue to do

8. The Dark Ones - Sinking, A good alliance but they are at war with to many alliances. They will have their hands full the next couple weeks

9. Baguette Factory - Sinking/Floating - Do not know much about them but not much battle points and do not see very many experienced players. Waiting for them to prove me wrong. Just something small but they tell you who the 3 founders of the alliance are which makes me think they are inexperienced

10. The Pound -Swimming, Obviously I am very biased but we joined this world a month late and are top 10 alliances in this world. We have a good relationships with alliances around us. We have a huge group of experienced players with previous crowns and know what it takes to win a world.

This is just my personal opinion and know this world has a long way to go and many things will change. I hope you guys enjoyed and glad to be back in the grepolis game :). Shout out to Poseidans Trident and Rclay :) missed you guys

DeletedUser4356

I like all top 12 predictions. Very nice indeed :)
I wish all top 12 good luck, that's all