Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser6798

Tyler!!!!! good to see you playing again.
almost nobody from ETA I recognize
I played with our enemies from ETA on the Upsilon server and ended up losing
Played with Ollie et al on Sparta and we won. Still playing Baris. Not a bad average but looking to win this one please :)

Yea because you are gonna lose Baris too :p

I swore I wouldnt do one.. but lets get this thread rolling being a week out of BP..

1. we dont mind- swim
- Part Decent/Part MRA.. this is one or the only groups at max capacity, but from what I can see, one of the only groups with proven track record

2. Predators- float
- All MRA.. First group with an academy.. Dont expect much for long

3. Zero- Swim then Sink
- Have some heavy gold users at the top, and some simmers at the bottom. Plus Stoggie.. :D I just dont see the alliance lasting even though several of the players will likely have a successful world

4. Infinity and Beyond- sink
- MRA, Has academy, poor average..

5. Dark Nightmare- sink
- Same

6. Grepo Killers- N/A
- My Alliance.. wont rate... Horrible Name..

7. Nemesis- float
- one of the most common US server names.. not the best sign..

8. black and white- float
- Recognize some names, still TBD

9. Fun Pub- sink
- LOL have fun

10. Troll Inc- swim
- Started late, good position, proven fighters and some proven world jumpers.. Swim assumes they are here to play

11. Predators II- sink
- Academies always do..

12. Band of the Red Hand- sink
- Small number, in the core, dont recognize any names to know if they can hold out.. I see them joining forces with someone eventually.. unless the go the MRA route.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14566

12. Band of the Red Hand- sink
- Small number, in the core, dont recognize any names to know if they can hold out.. I see them joining forces with someone eventually.. unless the go the MRA route.[/QUOTE]

Its funny that the Grepo killers are trying to join forces with them now. Give it a bit more time to make a top 12 sink and swim
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser6798

Lol I just made one to make one.. I know its early..

And I never say what I think of my current alliance.. doesnt mean I think they are/were any good :)

DeletedUser10254

i may be off but ill try one

1. - We dont mind
ABP rank: 1 ( 129708 )
DBP Rank: 2 (41102)
Total BP rank: 1 (170802)
Core rank: strong
SWIM

Strong alliance with a strong core.. looks like they have a strong presence in 3 oceans hasnt lost a city and increases there lead every day.. this alliance i think will last till the end.

2. - predators
ABP rank: 2 (80856)
DBP Rank: 4 (31305)
Total BP rank: 2 (112161)
SWIM

they have a strong area.. not in to many places and near each other, i think that they will last for quite a while maybe till the end, although they may have to fight we dont mind

3. - Z3RO
ABP rank: 3 (59500)
DBP Rank: 8 (16100)
Total BP rank: 5 (75600)
FLOAT

good group only problem is alot of simmers and inactives at the bottom, if they find more active people and get core even stronger they may be unstoppable

4. - Infinity and beyond
ABP rank: 4 (55182)
DBP Rank: 3 (34062)
Total BP rank: 4 (89244)
Core rank: decent
SWIM

honestly if they stay in 54, they already have a decent core there, if they get it stronger and hold theyre ground in 54 and decide where to go they should do pretty good

5. - Dark Nightmare
ABP rank: 5 (43440)
DBP Rank: 5 (28965)
Total BP rank: 6 (72405)
Core rank: bad
SINK

They are too spread in a bad location, few inactives, they will be food

6. - Band of the red hand
ABP rank: 9 (26536)
DBP Rank: 11 (11419)
Total BP rank: 9 (37955)
FLOAT

good core, controlling 44, but they dont like to attack which will soon show when someone good comes theyre way, float for now

7. - NEMESIS
ABP rank: 8 (30854)
DBP Rank: 12 (10563)
Total BP rank: 8 (41417)
SWIM

honestly they have good core but look kinda far from anyone decent, which is good so they can easily grow south and do some damage when they get bigger

8. - Black...and...white
ABP rank: 10 (24976)
DBP Rank: 14 (9180)
Total BP rank: 10 (34156)
Core rank: okay
SINK

alliance doesnt look impressive at all, they will get eaten pretty soon

9. - Troll Inc.
ABP rank: 7 (31642)
DBP Rank: 7 (18769)
Total BP rank: 7 (170802)
Core rank: terrible
SINK

yea i think they are here to troll this world because this is one of the worst alliances i have ever seen. if theyre still alive in 2 weeks then ill be very schocked

10. - Z3RO 2.0
ABP rank: 25 (4660)
DBP Rank: 28 (3535)
Total BP rank: 26 (8195)
Core rank: horrible
SINK

yes i know they are a sister, but any smart leader would target a aliance as bad as this.. if a player has more BP than a top 10 alliance that is pathetic, they will be eaten

11. - New World Order
ABP rank: 12 (17062)
DBP Rank: 18 (7646)
Total BP rank: 14 ( 24708 )
SINK

they are a okay core but bad location for a small alliance, honestly based on theyre location im extremly surprised on DBP, but they will not last

12. - Empire
ABP rank: 14 (12242)
DBP Rank: 17 (8056)
Total BP rank: 16 ( 20298 )
FLOAT

they have a good core, may do damage if they start attacking people, if anyone comes up there or is near them they wont last very long

DeletedUser

Really, I don't understand... I think this is the bigger difference between FR and US. In france, the top alliance are with no more than 70 players.. Here, when I look at the tapalliance, they have ALL more than 150 players with the wings.

And for me we don't mind can't survive anymore.. They are in every ocean, but in every Ocean they are the defenser. And I really think when you play defense in Grepolis, you will lose, one day, you will lose. So maybe they can hold their position like this during 3 or 4 month, but really I don't imagine them start the wonder.

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser4322

Really, I don't understand... I think this is the bigger difference between FR and US. In france, the top alliance are with no more than 70 players.. Here, when I look at the tapalliance, they have ALL more than 150 players with the wings.

And for me we don't mind can't survive anymore.. They are in every ocean, but in every Ocean they are the defenser. And I really think when you play defense in Grepolis, you will lose, one day, you will lose. So maybe they can hold their position like this during 3 or 4 month, but really I don't imagine them start the wonder.

Dame Dolla

You are entitled to your opinion. A FOOLISH opinion, but an opinion nonetheless.

DeletedUser

About we don't mind? My friend, thats obvious... Your alliance is present in four Oceans... and all of these Oceans are controll by other alliance. Two hypothesis:

1. The other alliance are to stupid for attack your alliance right now and prefer farm the inactive cities
2. The other alliance are not to stupid and attack your alliance in the same moment.

In 4 front, we can imagine somethng like 30 or 40 revolt. There is the question: Have you the experience for protect all this 40 cities in revolt? And even if you have the experience, you will lose 5 cities anyway.

I'm tired, so my english is bad today, sorry about that.

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser4322

About we don't mind? My friend, thats obvious... Your alliance is present in four Oceans... and all of these Oceans are controll by other alliance. Two hypothesis:

1. The other alliance are to stupid for attack your alliance right now and prefer farm the inactive cities
2. The other alliance are not to stupid and attack your alliance in the same moment.

In 4 front, we can imagine somethng like 30 or 40 revolt. There is the question: Have you the experience for protect all this 40 cities in revolt? And even if you have the experience, you will lose 5 cities anyway.

I'm tired, so my english is bad today, sorry about that.

Dame Dolla

lololol...so an alliance is doomed because of the probability of 40-50 cities revolted? AND possibly losing 5??...lololol...I don't know about France, but here in the US server is called a regular Tuesday afternoon.

1. This is a war game, and this is expected
2. Do you know how much DBP will come out of that? Even if we lose 20 cities, we will have enough battle points foe 60 new ones.

You have NO idea what you are talking about, and I suggest you stop. You are looking like a bigger NOOB

DeletedUser

Ahahah, maybe you have enough batlle point for 60 new ones, but first, this is a waste of time for your alliance, so the ennemy can attack and build a vicious circle for your alliance (this is why for me an alliance must attack for have a future). And during the time between you lose a city and tou take a city, build your troops (and when I say build your troops its build a full def or a full off for have a real city with real full potential) its one month.

And even if you have the free slots, what is your purpose? cities with 2500 point? Oh but let me see.. four city without 2500 point. And let me see.. Exactly the same thing for a lot of your player.

So just imagine if every alliance attack your bigger cities (with more than 5k point) which are isolated and dispache between 4 oceans in the same moment. Imagine they just take 25 % of the cities which are in revolt. What you gonna do with your 2K cities?

Man, like you say its a war game, so stop foundation and come back here for apologize.

DeletedUser4322

You sure talk a lot for someone who is not even playing this server. Not surprised, you are French after all. Do me a favor, get your self pass the 1k points mark and then post on the forums. You are as irrelevant right now as head and shoulders is to a bald guy. You clearly don't know who you are talking to so I'll just end it.

DeletedUser5973

I heard on the French servers, players just message people to take their cities. They are scared of getting attacked

DeletedUser9851

Ahahah, maybe you have enough batlle point for 60 new ones, but first, this is a waste of time for your alliance, so the ennemy can attack and build a vicious circle for your alliance (this is why for me an alliance must attack for have a future). And during the time between you lose a city and tou take a city, build your troops (and when I say build your troops its build a full def or a full off for have a real city with real full potential) its one month.

And even if you have the free slots, what is your purpose? cities with 2500 point? Oh but let me see.. four city without 2500 point. And let me see.. Exactly the same thing for a lot of your player.

So just imagine if every alliance attack your bigger cities (with more than 5k point) which are isolated and dispache between 4 oceans in the same moment. Imagine they just take 25 % of the cities which are in revolt. What you gonna do with your 2K cities?

Man, like you say its a war game, so stop foundation and come back here for apologize.

you logic only make sense if our enemies were good at this, but they are mostly simmers. yes their top players are good, but they can't do everything. Our alliance is full of many great players. you may not recognize them, but they are here. many under different names. We are mostly on the attack. (though i am playing defense here) But i suspect you think every alliance should attack us just because we are in first place. but we are not that far ahead of the rest. this world is still very young. we shall see what happens

DeletedUser12179

LOL!

Trolls Inc. is the worst alliance you've ever seen? worst core you've ever seen? are you joking lol... There are a ton of good players there. Were you wearing a blindfold while making this? I wouldn't be "schocked"

i may be off but ill try one

1. - We dont mind
ABP rank: 1 ( 129708 )
DBP Rank: 2 (41102)
Total BP rank: 1 (170802)
SWIM

Strong alliance with a strong core.. looks like they have a strong presence in 3 oceans hasnt lost a city and increases there lead every day.. this alliance i think will last till the end.

2. - predators
ABP rank: 2 (80856)
DBP Rank: 4 (31305)
Total BP rank: 2 (112161)
SWIM

they have a strong area.. not in to many places and near each other, i think that they will last for quite a while maybe till the end, although they may have to fight we dont mind

3. - Z3RO
ABP rank: 3 (59500)
DBP Rank: 8 (16100)
Total BP rank: 5 (75600)
FLOAT

good group only problem is alot of simmers and inactives at the bottom, if they find more active people and get core even stronger they may be unstoppable

4. - Infinity and beyond
ABP rank: 4 (55182)
DBP Rank: 3 (34062)
Total BP rank: 4 (89244)
SWIM

honestly if they stay in 54, they already have a decent core there, if they get it stronger and hold theyre ground in 54 and decide where to go they should do pretty good

5. - Dark Nightmare
ABP rank: 5 (43440)
DBP Rank: 5 (28965)
Total BP rank: 6 (72405)
Core rank: bad
SINK

They are too spread in a bad location, few inactives, they will be food

6. - Band of the red hand
ABP rank: 9 (26536)
DBP Rank: 11 (11419)
Total BP rank: 9 (37955)
FLOAT

good core, controlling 44, but they dont like to attack which will soon show when someone good comes theyre way, float for now

7. - NEMESIS
ABP rank: 8 (30854)
DBP Rank: 12 (10563)
Total BP rank: 8 (41417)
SWIM

honestly they have good core but look kinda far from anyone decent, which is good so they can easily grow south and do some damage when they get bigger

8. - Black...and...white
ABP rank: 10 (24976)
DBP Rank: 14 (9180)
Total BP rank: 10 (34156)
Core rank: okay
SINK

alliance doesnt look impressive at all, they will get eaten pretty soon

9. - Troll Inc.
ABP rank: 7 (31642)
DBP Rank: 7 (18769)
Total BP rank: 7 (170802)
Core rank: terrible
SINK

yea i think they are here to troll this world because this is one of the worst alliances i have ever seen. if theyre still alive in 2 weeks then ill be very schocked

10. - Z3RO 2.0
ABP rank: 25 (4660)
DBP Rank: 28 (3535)
Total BP rank: 26 (8195)
Core rank: horrible
SINK

yes i know they are a sister, but any smart leader would target a aliance as bad as this.. if a player has more BP than a top 10 alliance that is pathetic, they will be eaten

11. - New World Order
ABP rank: 12 (17062)
DBP Rank: 18 (7646)
Total BP rank: 14 ( 24708 )
SINK

they are a okay core but bad location for a small alliance, honestly based on theyre location im extremly surprised on DBP, but they will not last

12. - Empire
ABP rank: 14 (12242)
DBP Rank: 17 (8056)
Total BP rank: 16 ( 20298 )
FLOAT

they have a good core, may do damage if they start attacking people, if anyone comes up there or is near them they wont last very long

DeletedUser

Bro.. I haven't count exactly, but I think (its estimation) you have 50% without a second city.. and only 30 % of player with more than 10K point. When I know this realase date of this world, I think thats really, really poor...

And when I look at your wicker player, wow... This world have two week.. In two week, without gold you can have 3 or 4 cities in a game speed 2. So please, I know the other alliance are not great player (because they have the same problem than you), but you are like their .. And I think wicker because of your geographic position, which are dispache.

And If I look at the ABP rank, thats worst! 130 000 point, for 100 Players? And like I say, you have only 30 really good players, so its must be what, 50 000 ABP for the rest of the group?

Maybe I'm wrong, but for me, if the other alliance are a minimum clever, you alliance should not do the Wonder. And even if you do the wonder, you can't win if you have not a clean sector.

But thanks for your open minded.

Dame Dolla

DeletedUser7789

I agree with Youshey on some things. WDM has some good players, a lot I know from TBD on Baris. They might make it to wonders as TBD did but they will not win them. TBD had a core, they have no core to speak of. They are spread out between 3 oceans, cmon guys make up your mind. What will Predators think of them in 45? Surely IAB will want 54 to themselves. I see WDM getting in a lot of wars at the same time once these alliances build up the courage to do so, Unless they decide to play the sim game and pact all possible threats just as TBD did. I bring up TBD so much because it seems to be the same players playing the same way they did on Baris. WDM has an academy although small it is still an academy which you shouldnt need in a 100 member limit world, they have a Nap with Red Hand who is in 44(What is the purpose of the NAP, you are not even close to eachother?) and they have a pact with Z3R0. This is just from what i found out in the last week. If they have a NAP with an alliance not even close to them, it is not far to suggest they have pacts with a lot of others. The only great thing about them is their ABP which doesnt mean too much as early as it is. Just some thoughts on WDM. They are not as great as they look in the rankings so stop d**kriding them thanks :). I see it coming already, Im gonna get so much hate for this lol.

Imma

DeletedUser5973

Imma is just jealous lol, tried to poach our players and failed. He will more than likely try to get everyone to turn on us and fail like he did in Baris. How about instead of worrying about WDM you focus on taking your second city. Your whole alliance is a joke, I would be embarrassed to put my name on Oceans Elite, let alone actually be in it.

And you are getting your alliances mixed up in Baris. There are a few members from TBD in WDM, however the majority come from JG. You know, the group that beat you down there *cough***sour grapes***

And why does a core have to lie in one ocean to be considered a "core". Look at the map again and get back to me.

N7CCqY3.png

I went ahead of highlighting Oceans Elite great core lol
*Yellow is the color of cowards

DeletedUser9851

Imma is just jealous lol, tried to poach our players and failed. He will more than likely try to get everyone to turn on us and fail like he did in Baris. How about instead of worrying about WDM you focus on taking your second city. Your whole alliance is a joke, I would be embarrassed to put my name on Oceans Elite, let alone actually be in it.

max.jpg