Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11243

I'm surprised that we have a top 12 Sink or Swim thread and 3 pages into it no one has posted anything about top 12s or Sinking or Swimming.

Wait. No I'm not. Happens every server.

DeletedUser7318

I'm surprised that we have a top 12 Sink or Swim thread and 3 pages into it no one has posted anything about top 12s or Sinking or Swimming.

Mainly because someone always makes a top 12 thread before one is actually wanted or needed every server :p

DeletedUser6798

And you are helping the situation how?

DeletedUser4322

So a Canadian, an German and a Mexican walked into a bar.......

DeletedUser8710

Some will Sink or Swim
Alliances come and go
This thread never ends.

DeletedUser9851

I would write one, but I'm not good at it. This world has a lot of great minds that do insightful top 12's. In the mean time:

waiting.jpg

DeletedUser2630

Got that right Oliver!

Bayou, hope you're doing well for yourself. Congrats on the win in Eta, though I only just learned of it tonight. Anyone from The Union still around to talk to? I'd love to chat with you sometime too. It's been about three years since I left. Very surprised to see you floating in a new world.

Tyler!!!!! good to see you playing again.
almost nobody from ETA I recognize
I played with our enemies from ETA on the Upsilon server and ended up losing
Played with Ollie et al on Sparta and we won. Still playing Baris. Not a bad average but looking to win this one please :)