Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13508

Rory We build units to die. I wont lie you killed ML quickly because they lost units. It oblivious that they weren't up to the task that is Grep. Again we build our units to die. And ALL these screen shots but no proof?

Also Who or What is Shep? (ive now been asked 10+ times about this)

And... Rory learn grep and dont turtle/scavenge and then brag you took our cities when they are 3+ hours away from us (WOW what a great player!)

As for Flav (who is trying to hand his account off) i troll for a reason. Whats funny is no one here knows me nor have played with me. You will see my tactics and strategy in doing such soon enough.

O and last thing. Flav dont leave because your a SIM now and losing cities!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12662

Whats funny is no one here knows me nor have played with me. You will see my tactics and strategy in doing such soon enough.

you might not be memorable? or full of lies? admit noob it's your first world ever...

DeletedUser14504

Guys don't make fun of Head Hunter, he is the perfect Grepolis player in every way. He has the perfect mix of gold and experience needed to be the best. As everyone knows, anyone who is doing better than him (and that is quite an extensive list) is a noob golder who will crumble when their wallet runs dry. Anyone who he feels is worse than him (another extensive list, with a lot of repeat names from the first one) is a noob who needs to learn their Grep.

DeletedUser5524

Guys don't make fun of Head Hunter, he is the perfect Grepolis player in every way. He has the perfect mix of gold and experience needed to be the best. As everyone knows, anyone who is doing better than him (and that is quite an extensive list) is a noob golder who will crumble when their wallet runs dry. Anyone who he feels is worse than him (another extensive list, with a lot of repeat names from the first one) is a noob who needs to learn their Grep.

LMAO

DeletedUser10953

As for Flav (who is trying to hand his account off) i troll for a reason. Whats funny is no one here knows me nor have played with me. You will see my tactics and strategy in doing such soon enough.

O and last thing. Flav dont leave because your a SIM now and losing cities!

Check my stats big dog, I am not a 'SIM'. When I hit VM for a weekend of drunkenness and going out of town I was #100 player and #16 fighter. Idk how I am SIMming being top 15 attacker but I would take those SIMmers on my team any day. Summer is coming and the weather is heating up. If someone wants the Grimace. account that is a better player than me (not hard to find) then they can have it. Comes free with 10 slots and BP to be ran. If not, I will continue to play it and live my life as I see fit. I keep seeing HH name flip on the bot taking ghosts and other alliances outside the top ten..build that core bro. Just don't call out others for shopping their accounts when you plan to quit in the near future as well. The game is sometimes fun but the power of the P and all those bikinis and mankinis (for the ladies and HH) on the water this summer will cause several to move on and have some real fun with actual humans.

I know, just waiting and waiting for Supa to make his valiant return. Heard it all before. Keep on making absurd decisions for your gang of huggers and feed the monster that is BOB. Oh, and about those triremes..gold up more nukes to smash on a bir wall and then go take another selfie. (cwl) (inlove) (cwl) (cwl) (cwl)

DeletedUser11243

The game is sometimes fun but the power of the P and all those bikinis and mankinis (for the ladies and HH) on the water this summer will cause several to move on and have some real fun with actual humans.

HH, I'll go mankini hunting with you. #powerofthep

DeletedUser13508

HH, I'll go mankini hunting with you. #powerofthep
PLEASE!!!!!!!
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser13048

Check my stats big dog, I am not a 'SIM'. When I hit VM for a weekend of drunkenness and going out of town I was #100 player and #16 fighter. Idk how I am SIMming being top 15 attacker but I would take those SIMmers on my team any day. Summer is coming and the weather is heating up. If someone wants the Grimace. account that is a better player than me (not hard to find) then they can have it. Comes free with 10 slots and BP to be ran. If not, I will continue to play it and live my life as I see fit. I keep seeing HH name flip on the bot taking ghosts and other alliances outside the top ten..build that core bro. Just don't call out others for shopping their accounts when you plan to quit in the near future as well. The game is sometimes fun but the power of the P and all those bikinis and mankinis (for the ladies and HH) on the water this summer will cause several to move on and have some real fun with actual humans.

I know, just waiting and waiting for Supa to make his valiant return. Heard it all before. Keep on making absurd decisions for your gang of huggers and feed the monster that is BOB. Oh, and about those triremes..gold up more nukes to smash on a bir wall and then go take another selfie. (cwl) (inlove) (cwl) (cwl) (cwl)

Head Hunter, you will have to excuse Flav, he gets a little cranky when he isn't pacted with everyone and he has to try to take cities other than ghosts. Gela has ruined him for competitive worlds, but it is good to know he can still rack up the ABP, even if it is probably from attacking his own support in an inactive or something.

DeletedUser12251

Head Hunter, you will have to excuse Flav, he gets a little cranky when he isn't pacted with everyone and he has to try to take cities other than ghosts. Gela has ruined him for competitive worlds, but it is good to know he can still rack up the ABP, even if it is probably from attacking his own support in an inactive or something.

You sound like someone mad about getting beat by Flav

DeletedUser5524

Anyone wants to redo the top 12 sink or swim?

I don't think a top 12 is needed tbh. My opinion is that the top 4 alliances are the only ones that matter and all 4 will probably be around to the end of the world. Anyone bellow those top 4 will fade away/are feeder alliances to the top 4. (April Foolies/HH)(AD Wannabes/ADs Group)(Pretty much everyone else/Show us your noobies). The only alliance Id be interested in watching is *MOUNTAIN WARRIORS* as although it seemed they started off as a MRA and late to the world they consolidated and have a few good players.

So in Short.
1. Show Us Your NOOBIES - Swim
2. HAIRY HOTTIES - Swim
3. Battery Operated Boytoys - Swim
4. Contact AD 4 Invite - Swim
5. Larry - Sink
6. Clean Your Noobies - Float then merge
7. APRIL FOOLIES - Float then merge
8. Manticore Mafia - Sink
9. -=666=- - Sink
10. The Kraken of the North - Float then merge
11. AD Wannabes - Float then merge
12. *MOUNTAIN WARRIORS* - Float

Nothing fancy and sorry if I offended anyone..

DeletedUser10254

ill do a top 5 sink or swim

1. Order 66 - they with swim i think

2. Hotties - SINK down to the bottom of the ocean never to be seen again

3. BoB - FLOAT they seem to be fighting order 66 which i think they will loose

4. AD - WIN ive never seen a group like it just talented i swear

5. AD nation - SWIM they have taken a few cities from AD i think they may be a problem for them in the future,

DeletedUser13048

Congrats Black Baller for making ADs Nasty Foot look good. Many said it couldn't be done, but here you've proven them wrong.
#SlowClap

DeletedUser5524

I think they with swim as well :0

Edit: Was a play on the wording of the top 5 above.

Currently think all of the top 4 will Swim.