Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser13508

No spies, just an unsatisfied customer that came to us with info. This is the first and last time we will be using him. We already knew that you were working with ML/Larry.

Bonus Message:
owXXk.png

I told EVERYONE in WC about the NAP.

Also to answer Spartans question. Being good at a game means nothing if you have no good leadership. Nori seems to make secret pacts with old friends rather than to fight and play like everyone accuses me of saying things. Diplo makes the game go round.... However deceit and lies do not. I called out the SLM merge and no one said anything but then... THEY MERGE!! I am not new to this game. Also AD nasty Foot your day in grep is coming. But again... HH cant deal with to many fronts. we might have some sims.... But i know ALL their sims off line times. If they want to fight... They should wait till WW is over/started in Delos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12251

Tbh, losing a city to AD, assuming it's not an entry level henchman, is nothing to be ashamed about. He gets on people's nerves, but is by all means a strong player. My friends who have played with (after thinking he was a prick in previous worlds) him praise his leadership ability as well.

Also, we don't really talk to Hotties. I talk to a few friends I have over there to see how they're doing and what they think of this world and its players, but the last thing I told Nori was that once our borders meet, we will have a very respectable war.

Anyway, I like the talk I see in this thread. Let's hope the heat translates to the world.

DeletedUser

yeah i lost my city to ADs Tree legged mut, he is a damn good player. He caught me slipping on a all red island ( a city i took 14 hours previously none the less he took it uncontested ). We had the option to try and break as there was plenty of time left but Nori/I made the call not to, the wall/ tower was not torn down. I dont think ( and i could be entirely wrong.. i only speak to almighty and mut ) they consider me a bad player at all. We trade a lot of blows and i seriously doubt mut/almighty/Hastagadfanclub/ADnarc would deny that. I got nothing but respect for most of that crew.

Dont get your hopes up about *Head*Hunter* actually coming for us he is all talk and no walk ( check his takes :p ). I have literally been asking him to come at us and they just wont. it dont matter what i say, unless you count krakens CS's but i dont think he is even trying. Like kraken though he is a good guy.

DeletedUser

Being good at a game means nothing if you have no good leadership. Nori seems to make secret pacts with old friends rather than to fight and play like everyone accuses me of saying things. Diplo makes the game go round.... However deceit and lies do not.

I have only played on one server with nori but shes a pretty good brawler as far as i can tell and she seems to have left a mark on other servers, as far as leadership she gets stuff done. She plays stuff pretty close to the vest but idk that she outright lies very often, may omit or allow others to misunderstand but those are just tools of the trade in diplomacy AND propaganda, no different than other leaders

if youre going on some high moral crusade over grepolis i dont think your propaganda is going to get as much traction as you had hoped. it is entertaining though so keep it up and good luck in game

DeletedUser12251

I have only played on one server with nori but shes a pretty good brawler as far as i can tell and she seems to have left a mark on other servers, as far as leadership she gets stuff done. She plays stuff pretty close to the vest but idk that she outright lies very often, may omit or allow others to misunderstand but those are just tools of the trade in diplomacy AND propaganda, no different than other leaders

if youre going on some high moral crusade over grepolis i dont think your propaganda is going to get as much traction as you had hoped. it is entertaining though so keep it up and good luck in game

I like to think you actually are Abed in real life.

DeletedUser

you either agree that abed is a great character or are implying that i have asperger.... please dont clarify though, keeps the mystery alive

DeletedUser11243

if you cant look at map im sorry... BoB is not close... We arent fighting Bob.... again learn your grep and come back to me padawan.

You aren't fighting BoB? So you are just giving them cities?
9ee2f78971.png

from Grepolis Matrix 4/25/2016 Noobies Enemies

You ALL might be good fighters/gold users. But not good at anything else.
Now this one disappoints me a bit. ALL of us? Nothing else? Like external forum posts maybe? I understand if you don't like what Whitey has to say as he is pretty critical of you, but come on Nori and I make some pretty epic posts. :(

Being good at a game means nothing if you have no good leadership. Nori seems to make secret pacts with old friends rather than to fight and play like everyone accuses me of saying things. Diplo makes the game go round.... However deceit and lies do not. I called out the SLM merge and no one said anything but then... THEY MERGE!!

Nori is an excellent leader. I'm not sure what info she isn't giving you that you think she is being deceitful. Did you need access to our leader's forums or something to feel like WE have good leadership?

Thank you for pointing out that we should merge with SLM. That was a pretty good idea. Kudos to you.

As for you moving North, we already share islands. We have killed several of your CSs already. I'm sure they weren't your best efforts since I know you are busy NOT fighting Bob. I hope you decide to not fight us. Our players in the south are really just a bunch of simmers, and the Nasty Foot already showed you that I only take internals.

DeletedUser12662

HeadHunter's TOP12 Sink or Sink!

1. Things you should withhold.
I told EVERYONE in WC about the NAP.
q55Vh0B.png

2. Self-loathing is eating you up.
Being good at a game means nothing if you have no good leadership.

3. Ask her out, she is looking for a hubby on grepo.
Nori seems to make secret pacts with old friends rather than to fight and play like everyone accuses me of saying things.

4. Nudies, booze and gold.
Diplo makes the game go round....

5. Stop telling lies!
However deceit and lies do not.

6. It was an excellent idea!
I called out the SLM merge and no one said anything but then... THEY MERGE!!

7. Close your eyes and bend over...
I am not new to this game.

8. Foot fetishist.
Also AD nasty Foot your day in grep is coming.

9. Hotties won't ever hug with HH.
But again... HH cant deal with to many fronts.

10. We hugged it out in every world and...
we might have some sims....

11. Best player of all-time.
But i know ALL their sims off line times.

12. Wonderman.
If they want to fight... They should wait till WW is over/started in Delos.

DeletedUser1094

if you cant look at map im sorry... BoB is not close... We arent fighting Bob.... again learn your grep and come back to me padawan .

Still sticking to that comment after your last two break attempts on my sieges (one which happened before the post)? How about the city count? And the flash attacking (lame)? Or the 15k LS that barely put a dent in our birs? Or the pacts with Larry and ML against us?

Yea you may not be all that close but to say you're not fighting ..... "Come on man"

DeletedUser13508

Still sticking to that comment after your last two break attempts on my sieges (one which happened before the post)? How about the city count? And the flash attacking (lame)? Or the 15k LS that barely put a dent in our birs? Or the pacts with Larry and ML against us?

Yea you may not be all that close but to say you're not fighting ..... "Come on man"

How bout those turtles? You are going ALL D so you will fall quick.

How bout only taking what 3 ACTIVE/Online people as entire alliance as you just wait till they sleep.

How bout we leeched and got 44% of ALL the BP from the sieges, giving you ALL almost nothing for your loses.

How bout learn the game and stop scavenging...

How bout i know you will say something about my city takes but again... It's strategy...

Rory... See you soon
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser12251

Actually...stats said between us and you and your pacts, we won on the BP ratios. And you lost a good bit of LS only killing a fraction of our bir. Good strategy.

DeletedUser14661

How bout only taking what 3 ACTIVE/Online people as entire as you just wait till they sleep.

How bout we leeched and got 44% of ALL the BP from the sieges giving you ALL almost nothing for your loses.

How bout i know you will say something about my city takes but again... It's strategy...

Rory... See you soon

So many things wrong with this post...its rather pathetic.

DeletedUser13508

Actually...stats said between us and you and your pacts, we won on the BP ratios. And you lost a good bit of LS only killing a fraction of our bir. Good strategy.

If you kept track of BP... you'd know better Scone...

DeletedUser10953

How bout only taking what 3 ACTIVE/Online people as entire alliance as you just wait till they sleep.

How bout we leeched and got 44% of ALL the BP from the sieges, giving you ALL almost nothing for your loses.

Rory... See you soon

Late to the party but show me the stats and list the city BB codes you and all your coalition have taken off of our active players that were not asleep or passed out in a drunk coma for 18 hours.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

DeletedUser13508

So much hate... but no one attacking us (unless the cities are HOURS away) again... Don't post unless you know how to grep or know how to count
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Man Up....

DeletedUser12251

I saved a pic of the BP over the course of 12 hours after the attacks began. Rough estimate because obviously outside attacks/defenses are in there too, but we'll count it up and see.

DeletedUser10953

So much hate... but no one attacking us (unless the cities are HOURS away) again... Don't post unless you know how to grep or know how to count
smiley_emoticons_daumendreh2.gif
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif
Man Up....

Well, I am not hating. I am just simply calling out the same garbage you are trying to call out. You can have some excellent players on your side and maybe you do. But you sit around trolling on world chats and external forums trying to get rises out of folks to further your game. Maybe it is in your best interest to stick to facebook and leave this game to the players that are actually outside their alliance core. Don't call someone out for something if you are no better. That is the Man Code...

DeletedUser1094

Lol that's funny you telling me to learn the game. I'll skip lines between sentences to try and prove a point too....

How about we aren't turtling in the least bit and if you honestly think that you're alliance/coalition/sister alliance/feeder alliance/etc is going to get wrecked

How about I got 26k BP and only lost about 600 birs......all of which are rebuilt (unlike those 15k LS)

How about losing a city and 15k LS and thinking you won the battle because you leeched some BP is going to cause you to lose in the end.

How about every city I took the players were on and even spelling the attacks. If some people get caught offline its part of the game, that's the only way anyone has gotten cities from us. But don't make it sound like thats the only thing us "turtles" can do

How about with that "44% LEECHED BP" you found with the rest of your alliance because thats all you can do (you can continue calling it "strategy" it doesn't matter)

How about my next siege you do the exact same thing and just FEED US THAT BP...nom nom nom

How about you ask your coalition/sister alliances/feeder alliances/academies/pacts how they feel about wasting all those LS? The ones I talked to def weren't happy about it and seemed pretty annoyed by you

How about you work on getting more pacts (like you guys said you wouldn't as in your profile)...you're going to need it

How about that shep eh?

How about how about eh?