Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser14684

says the guy who just took a handoff from spartan empire lol

wanna make fun of people taking internals look at http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us53&server=us53&pn=*Head*Hunter*&dow=all&rt=conquest
the one from GWH was a handoff as well ( guy switched alliances but wanted to give away the cities so he did not mess up his old team very nice guy! ).. to me that looks like 16/29 cities..

well isnt that impressive, i wouldnt get mad at anyone that devotes an entire new thread to this scrub......

DeletedUser13508

says the guy who just took a handoff from spartan empire lol

wanna make fun of people taking internals look at http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=us53&server=us53&pn=*Head*Hunter*&dow=all&rt=conquest
the one from GWH was a handoff as well ( guy switched alliances but wanted to give away the cities so he did not mess up his old team very nice guy! ).. to me that looks like 16/29 cities..
Says the guy who lost a city to Ad.... If you dont know how my alliance works... or how ANY good alliances work (with different tasks and positions).... Then please just focus on losing more cites to AD.

DeletedUser

i lost one city lol not exactly a big deal. nice dodge though kinda. personally i leave most of the internals to my alliance, i think bigger players should work for the cities not clear and take internal / hand offs :p

holy crap did foot just agree with me :eek:

DeletedUser

that is true, but having an alliance of 50 and him being a top player.. having 16/29 cities being hand off or internal is kinda sad imo. its way to early for that many :)

DeletedUser13508

that is true, but having an alliance of 50 and him being a top player.. having 16/29 cities being hand off or internal is kinda sad imo. its way to early for that many :)
Again... know how a alliance works. Our cities are given to those that will use them right. They are ALL on core islands. Unlike many other alliances cores, they have weak spots everywhere. This is a strategy game more than a war game. Figure the BEST strategy and then do it. Also again... My alliance has different positions. Allowing people to play towards their strengths as a Grep player, rather than trying to be what they arent. Again... Strategy.

DeletedUser

i understand your strategy, too hard to take enemy cities so you take internals. no worries 8)

you took a 1600 point city from larry and the CoMa city, these are your highlights and the rest are MRA cities.. please stop your actually making yourself look terrible lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13508

i understand your strategy, too hard to take enemy cities so you take internals. no worries 8)

you took a 1600 point city from larry and the CoMa city, these are your highlights and the rest are MRA cities.. please stop your actually making yourself look terrible lol
yep.. i suck!!! reason we are number one... When is your gold drying up? or is that the only thing that gives you cities? Well... gives you cities... not save them... (as you lost one to AD). If you'd like we could move north and you be against Ad and us... but then You and your "not hugging crew" LMAO (as thats all they are doing behind the scenes) would be gone quickly...

DeletedUser

yes please move north you have been saying that for a while lol it wont happen your to scared to fight us. you had to get a pact with ML/Larry just to fight BoB. you would get destroyed if you came at us and tried to fight BoB. you got nothing on us at all, come at us anytime ( we all know you wont ). Edit: your skill should beat my gold so come on were waiting to eat more of your alliances CS.. i got 100k gold says noobies do nothing but talk for another month minimum.

We have no hugs, our only diplomacy is our 1 feeder april foolies as stated many times. yes we took in Sling lives matter but thats assimilating not pacting/nap as we never have with them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13508

yes please move north you have been saying that for a while lol it wont happen your to scared to fight us. you had to get a pact with ML/Larry just to fight BoB. you would get destroyed if you came at us and tried to fight BoB. you got nothing on us at all, come at us anytime ( we all know you wont ).

We have no hugs, our only diplomacy is our 1 feeder april foolies as stated many times. yes we took in Sling lives matter but thats assimilating not pacting/nap as we never have with them.

if you cant look at map im sorry... BoB is not close... We arent fighting Bob.... again learn your grep and come back to me padawan.

As for no hugs... Again... i called your merger/"hugging" with SLM... As intel and Skype bot proved. You ALL might be good fighters/gold users. But not good at anything else.

DeletedUser

if you cant look at map im sorry... BoB is not close... We arent fighting Bob.... again learn your grep and come back to me padawan.

As for no hugs... Again... i called your merger/"hugging" with SLM... As intel and Skype bot proved. You ALL might be good fighters/gold users. But not good at anything else.

mw6mX53.jpg

DeletedUser14504

No spies, just an unsatisfied customer that came to us with info. This is the first and last time we will be using him. We already knew that you were working with ML/Larry.

Bonus Message:
owXXk.png

DeletedUser14684

just for the record, we wouldn't pact with u noobies. u scrubs are nothing but southern fried chicken to us. now carry on ladies.....

DeletedUser

You ALL might be good fighters/gold users. But not good at anything else.

could use a little clarity here but what else would you prefer to be good at as an alliance? ww is a joke, nobody respects simmers, and everyone loves to discredit diplomacy (though they all dabble in it in one way or another)... so if youre trying to be good at something what would it be besides fighting (gold assisted or not)?