Top 12 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser12251

Why is that wrong? Everyone gets their Battle Protection to begin in. You by all means be trying to get battle points while under protection. Just know that whoever you attack will be able to get you back after a couple of days.

DeletedUser10048

well he left because u guys are obviously scrubs and clearly do not know what u are doing. not sure how ur best player leaves and u dont think it doesnt change ur dynamics when we can read ur forums einstein......

Clearly you cant read the forums properly as he was most certainly not our best player, try give your eyes a scrub youll see much clearer then

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14637

Dont PanicSink
Alliance Points= 437223 Rank 4
Attack BP= 63723 Rank 5
Defense BP= 41431 Rank 4
Fighter BP= 105154 Rank 5

Core
CxCbjfz.png

The picture of their core above is a guess. As they have cities everywhere. BP is good for the rank but its because they are getting killed everywhere. They are in 4 oceans.
I've been wanting to ask, how are we getting killed everywhere? Most of our BP is ABP...

DeletedUser12793

AD's should be moved to the #1

DeletedUser14684

Clearly you cant read the forums properly as he was most certainly not our best player, try give your eyes a scrub youll see much clearer then

please inform the community who in ur alliance is better than phoenix???? all i see is a bunch of scrubs....

What exactly are you basing Phoenix being our "Best player" on? He's a good player and I enjoyed working with him, but there's a lot of extremely good and experienced players in the alliance, and I don't include myself in that category for reference.

what exactly are u basing ur alliance has any "extremely" good players. i only see a bunch of scrubs. how many of them took an AD city? if the answer is zero then u are a bunch of scrubs.....

I like how the AD crew always tries to talk down on everyone but just achieve to make them selfs look like a bunch of fools. The only one I enjoyed reading posts from was Pastor because he stayed in his role!

Nice top 12! I enjoyed reading them

US41-we made a bunch of scrubs look like a bunch of scrubs, us51-we made a bunch of scrubs look like a bunch of scrubs, us53-currently making a bunch of scrubs look like a bunch of scrubs....

DeletedUser10048

please inform the community who in ur alliance is better than phoenix???? all i see is a bunch of scrubs....

Well if you could read our forum you would know, theres players we have joined 2 weeks after him and above him on certain rankings

DeletedUser14684

Well if you could read our forum you would know, theres players we have joined 2 weeks after him and above him on certain rankings

so 20 or so days into a server, because someone is ranked currently higher than him right now means that "these players" are better than phoenix? lulz

#scrub

DeletedUser12251

Higher rankings don't necessarily mean a player is better.

DeletedUser10048

so 20 or so days into a server, because someone is ranked currently higher than him right now means that "these players" are better than phoenix? lulz

#scrub

Take away the rankings and i know we have better players

Higher rankings don't necessarily mean a player is better.

Please try teach me something i dont know, rankings show a persons activity/effort/commitment/golding/skill/sometimes experience

All those with crappy rankings will still be saying the same thing in 6months

"oh well only 6month into the server... rankings mean nothing"

DeletedUser12251

It can be misleading. Some players high rankings come from internals and quitting enemies. There were a few we hit who were top 15 players in Actium according to rankings who couldn't handle even a week of being targeted.

There are several players in Idalium not even in the top 100 that I'd take in a heartbeat over many in the top 20

DeletedUser10048

It can be misleading. Some players high rankings come from internals and quitting enemies. There were a few we hit who were top 15 players in Actium according to rankings who couldn't handle even a week of being targeted.

There are several players in Idalium not even in the top 100 that I'd take in a heartbeat over many in the top 20

Couldnt agree with you more

DeletedUser

what the deuce is that guys deal with the word scrub. i am starting to think in order to join ADs team you need a personality disorder.

DeletedUser12793

Most of you scrubs get so wrapped up in rankings and skills that you forget this is a team game. All players have their own strengths and weaknesses. A good leader brings all those together and builds a good team that works well. Not everyone can be a 24/7 Grep player or spend a lot of gold. We have team members that are awesome players and even better team members who never show up on rankings lists. I tell ya'll right now as I have said before that I am an average player with average skills but my team always makes it to the playoffs.

#justgrep

DeletedUser7802

does "brony" mean bro-pony, because i'm pretty sure that's the greatest thing i've ever heard. rofl

DeletedUser12251

does "brony" mean bro-pony, because i'm pretty sure that's the greatest thing i've ever heard. rofl

Yes, there is a documentary dedicated to Bronies. It's basically a cult like following made up of male My Little Pony fans