DeletedUser14390

U know the drill...
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser14390

Thats the classic cmnt "Too Soon"....
Just maded it cus i wanted to
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser4951

Guess now is the time to do one of these.

1) G.O.A.T- Look to be the top dog based on their size and ABP. Which is more than double the next alliance's. Their local rivals include, some of the Honour and Power members, Venoms (7th), War Path (6th) and Empyrean (4th). I can see the last one maybe causing some problems and they are fairly spread out between O55 and O45. That said, they do have a core in O55 to work with. But I think for now GOAT has it covered for now. Swim

2) Honour and Power/Honor and Power- This alliance seems to be based in O54 and O45. But they are pretty spread out in their O45 base. O54, however, they are a lot more tight knit though not well cored up. They currently are third in ABP. They're in a tricky spot, but I think they'll focus more on O54. This could come from choice or force. Their local rivals in O54 include Nemesis (5th) and RAZA (11th), I think they're going to be fine in O54 for now. Swim

3) Et Sit Cruor- While they aren't exactly cored, they also are all mostly in O44 or on its borders. They rank fourth in ABP. Their local rivals are Mnnn Beer (13th) and The Short Bus (8th). Both of these teams are pretty well cored and have a good base behind them where as ESC is spread out. I think ESC could perhaps handle one of these teams but not both. I'll give two options here. A) Float: If they pact Beer or Bus they could make it out of this. B) Sink: While ESC has decent growth, I don't see them surviving expansions from both sides. Should they fail to secure a pact or ignore making one all together, they're in trouble.

4) Empyrean- Probably the best cored team in the world right now and second in ABP. They're off to a decent start. Their ocean rivals include GOAT (1st) and War Path (6th), They also have Cougar Hunters prowling near them. While also have the best core, they also face a plethora of initial enemies, none of them particularly easy as they have decent cores or a good skill set. Float.

5) NEMESIS/NEMESIS II- They cover a large area with two alliances. There really isn't a core or anything remotely resembling one here. They do have an okay ABP ranking sitting at 5th. But their survival largely depends on where other alliances like H&P choose to expand. I do think they can take on their other ocean rival, RAZA, relatively well though. FLOAT THEN SINK

6) War Path- Has a decent core in O55 and has decent growth this looked like a promising alliance at first glance. Sadly, they're wedged between GOAT and Empyrean and will have to fight hard to survive. My guess they don't stay around as they do draw the shortest stick here in terms of size, depth, and position. SINK

7) Venoms- They are actually the lone wolf of O45 in terms of top 12 alliances, while they do have some large GOATs in their ocean, the GOATs are fairly spread out and likely won't be targeting Venoms initially. However they do have a local rival, World War 3 & 4. Who sits just across the border from them. My guess is this will be Venoms' first major war as its unlikely WW3 wants to try its hand at alliances like Empyrean, War Path, and GOAT. It makes sense for WW3 to expand west into O45 and try to set up there. SWIM

8) The Short Bus- As stated earlier, they are based in O44 and have a decent core. FLOAT

9) Elite Death- They hug the O44/O54 border right next to H&P and ESC. While they do have a decent core, I don't see them holding up. SINK

10) World War 3 & World War 4- As I said, they are yet another O55 alliance. If they're smart, they'll try their hand at Venoms in O45. But even if they are smart, their expanding into O45 needs to be done fast. WW3 is on bought time, with a plethora of top 12 teams surrounding them. If they wait too long, they'll be eaten. Sadly, too long pretty much means they need to start hitting the minute BP ends. SINK

11) RAZA- Also in O54 but fairly spread out, caught between NEMESIS and HP. Not sure they can withstand it. SINK

12) Warmongers- Yet another O55 alliance. Their advantage is that they are far away from the main fighting. Which is good because they need to core better. FLOAT

DeletedUser14409

1) G.O.A.T- Look to be the top dog based on their size and ABP. Which is more than double the next alliance's. Their local rivals include, some of the Honour and Power members, Venoms (7th), War Path (6th) and Empyrean (4th). I can see the last one maybe causing some problems and they are fairly spread out between O55 and O45. That said, they do have a core in O55 to work with. But I think for now GOAT has it covered for now. Swim

You really think these scrubs will Swim? I couldnt imagine them making it past the first week tbh.

DeletedUser4038

You really think these scrubs will Swim? I couldnt imagine them making it past the first week tbh.

Based on their leaders (which have a history of either folding or imploding) these guys will make easy targets and likely won't last past the first few weeks.

DeletedUser7318

2) Honour and Power/Honor and Power- This alliance seems to be based in O54 and O45. But they are pretty spread out in their O45 base. O54, however, they are a lot more tight knit though not well cored up. They currently are third in ABP. They're in a tricky spot, but I think they'll focus more on O54. This could come from choice or force. Their local rivals in O54 include Nemesis (5th) and RAZA (11th), I think they're going to be fine in O54 for now. Swim

I guess this missed the mark a little bit :p

DeletedUser11494

4) Empyrean- Probably the best cored team in the world right now and second in ABP. They're off to a decent start. Their ocean rivals include GOAT (1st) and War Path (6th), They also have Cougar Hunters prowling near them. While also have the best core, they also face a plethora of initial enemies, none of them particularly easy as they have decent cores or a good skill set. Float.

i would agree with you, but i dont think war path WAS a difficult enemy. they were done in a day

DeletedUser

I see G.O.A.T imploding in a couple of months, same with Nemesis. A Foolish Spartan has a chance but if they don't establish cores soon, they will sink. Honour and Power was a joke. Many of their good members merged with A Foolish Spartan.

DeletedUser4951

Was like making an NCAA March Madness bracket, day one and its already busted.

i would agree with you, but i dont think war path WAS a difficult enemy. they were done in a day

But I also said that War Path would sink...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7318

Lol same happened with Honour and Power. One day they were top next couple, they were gone.

It's mostly different because they were on top before BP ended, and they MRA'd up to 40 members on day 1-2.

DeletedUser4951

Can anyone explain what exactly happened to HP? I tried to contact their leader but he didn't reply.

I want to add it to the history post.