Top 12: Sink or Swim

DeletedUser4951

Dunno, but don't worry, I'll be there to help you support that CS...teammate. ;)

DeletedUser656

omg, i just saw that storm dragons reborn have thorr, 2715rick and marinewarpig in it lol. omg they are scrubs and are horrible grep players. if this is the best alliance, gela will be a cake walk........

hehe, funny stuff :eek:

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by ModzRp00r View Post
omg, i just saw that storm dragons reborn have thorr, 2715rick and marinewarpig in it lol. omg they are scrubs and are horrible grep players. if this is the best alliance, gela will be a cake walk........

I have played against and with Thorr he is a good player, But you attack him every day at 04:00:00 - 07:00:00 you will make him turtle up and shut off his alarm ( Flash attacks every 15-30 minutes he will lose his mind)

2715Rick, I do not think is a good player from my personal view point, Even when he has LTS he is not pushing the front lines. He doesn't even time Support or attacks unless it is his own CS.. He will wait till a friendly CS lands before he will send anything.

Marinewarpig, i have respect for this player as well as thorr.. Very active, knows what he is doing with-in the game, using Intel that other players receive. He is not afraid to fight and wakes up when his alarm goes off.. I have only caught him offline about 4-7 times total.

Plus in my years of Grep I have learned there are many different playing styles and to each there own.. As long as they are willing to always help the Alliance and willing to learn they should have a home.

DeletedUser11733

Grepkracken seems to have graduated from AD's school of grepping. Flash attacks at odd hours will annoy anyone who has nothing to prove ( I am talking about thorr who doesn't need to care about winning another world.. May be he wants to prove he is still hungry but for him flash attacks at odd hours will rather be an annoyance which I am sure he has gone through his whole grepolis career)
But make no mistake if he's sticking around he'll definitely be a player to watch out for..

DeletedUser12251

Flash attacks are for those who can't take a city lol. When you can't beat someone, annoy them. Do it to the wrong person though, and you'll get the same treatment returned sevenfold.

DeletedUser11733

Yo toast.. you joining here?
Seems like this world got the same teams from actium.
Should be fun nonetheless.

DeletedUser

Haha mohitsenapaty, So it seems you have no clue who i am yet... You think that i was the one who graduated from AD's school of grepping?

.. Who do you think taught him?

DeletedUser

Irontoast, You are a good player but are 100% wrong.. Flash attacking is part of the game, It is a tactic that is employed for a number of different reasons. Has nothing to do with a person not being able to take a city.

Flash attacks-Some players it will never work on.. But is only because those player are used to getting attacked 30-100+ times a day. It gives them something to do when the alarm goes off.

Mohitsenapaty and Irontoast.. You two are good players, I will give you that, you put in the time and effort and most of all help your alliance. But you two have never been a top priority. If at any time if i thought you two were a threat i would of taken more cities in the north and dealt with the problem myself.

I would take one Binder Joel, Quetzalcoatl1 or even Oppressed over the two of you just because they are more aggressive, active and are able to plan op's by themselves. ( But that doesn't mean that you wouldn't be a wonderful asset to any alliance you two are in.)

DeletedUser

I would love to send you the link to our island.. But i am sure you can see that we have open hammers so feel free to join one. if you don't want to restart. No need to talk about it.. We both know we will be fighting very soon.

DeletedUser12251

Got several invites for Gela, but prolly won't join. But I've def dealt with relentless flash attacks/HCs. Just a matter of responding

DeletedUser

Irontoast, You are a good player but are 100% wrong.. Flash attacking is part of the game, It is a tactic that is employed for a number of different reasons. Has nothing to do with a person not being able to take a city.

Flash attacks-Some players it will never work on.. But is only because those player are used to getting attacked 30-100+ times a day. It gives them something to do when the alarm goes off.

Mohitsenapaty and Irontoast.. You two are good players, I will give you that, you put in the time and effort and most of all help your alliance. But you two have never been a top priority. If at any time if i thought you two were a threat i would of taken more cities in the north and dealt with the problem myself.

I would take one Binder Joel, Quetzalcoatl1 or even Oppressed over the two of you just because they are more aggressive, active and are able to plan op's by themselves. ( But that doesn't mean that you wouldn't be a wonderful asset to any alliance you two are in.)

You sound like you were on Actium but have you actually squared off with any of the players you are talking about? perhaps different ign

DeletedUser271

I was surprised to discover today that The Scrooges and Monsters Inc and their academy are working together. Are you guys so nooby that you need each other's help to break a siege? :p

DeletedUser13703

I was surprised to discover today that The Scrooges and Monsters Inc and their academy are working together. Are you guys so nooby that you need each other's help to break a siege? :p

Nah - just sharing the BP wealth amongst our mates!

DeletedUser271

I would have thought you'd have enough mates between your alliance and academy to not need an ally ;)