Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser14442

Copy it, and go to the game and post it in a new message. Then preview it.

DeletedUser14490

probably...i just tried looking at it in Edessa, said the report couldnt be displayed.

DeletedUser14530

taking bets on how much gold was spent on the 99 myth nukes that landed on his cities lol (actual count)
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

Just had the Tavern Event.

DeletedUser14490

seriously though. isnt anyone going to do a top 12? i love reading them :/
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser11339

This a quick and wildly inaccurate top twelve based on late night benders.

#1/5/15 Judicial Branch / Exit Strategy / New Beginnings
JB and ES are formidable alliances teamed up for WW. SWIM

New Beginnings was a breakoff of Ghost Warriors that bragged about being a JB academy. NB is now one player desperately waiting to get into ES and some guy in VM. DROWNED LEMMING

#2/3 Department of Relocation / Your name Here 500 gold
DOR and a name changing alliance also prepping for WW. I won't say too much here, so SWIM

#4/8/? Obsidian / Onyx / Agate
Quietly expanding, they have been swallowing up smaller alliances. Seen the Killer Bees, Naxos, ect. in a while? Blame these guys. SWIM

'Pellas Tree House' became 'Agate' after PellaMike 2.0 ghosted and then joined #10 (goodbusch) and everybody else became Ghost Warriors. Then (of course) Ghost warriors split apart like a faulty wheel spinning too fast. Agate was absorbed because it had no purpose. CHUM?

#6 Red Berets
Borg like Team on the northern edge. One of the few alliances that has not broken up and relentless at taking islands. They will need to go head to head with JB to have enough islands for WW. FLOAT

#7/9/20 Undecided/Indecisive/Inconceivable
Three teams, some stitched together from failed alliances, others getting by in obscurity. I haven't made a conclusion here, but MRA life rafts don't need choices. CAN"T COMMIT TO DROWNING

#10 NothinLikeAGoodBusch
Looks like fun, cool guys. Just my opinion. FLOAT

#11 Legion of D3th
Having a large number of players under 5k at this point says "MRA that needs numbers to cook the books" SINK

#12 Ghost Warriors
A formerly active team that has a list of good players in VM. They have so many cities and points locked in VM that they can stay in the top twelve without being active at all. If you can't beat this hibernating beast, ghost already. DROWNED YET SWIMMING!

Anything below the Ghost Warriors is WATER TRASH.

Lets put it this way... Ghost Warriors have been entirely inactive for weeks and are waiting for us all to ghost (wink wink). If you can't beat that by logging on and playing, um... can you try?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14442

I found that entertaining! Especially the ghost warriors part.

DeletedUser14530

This a quick and wildly inaccurate top twelve based on late night benders.

#7/9/20 Undecided/Indecisive/Inconceivable
Three teams, some stitched together from failed alliances, others getting by in obscurity. I haven't made a conclusion here, but MRA life rafts don't need choices. CAN"T COMMIT TO DROWNING

We don't use the gold to buy rafts like some alliances out here ... Just sayin'.

DeletedUser14442

I find it pathetic that they have to keep using gold lol. If they tried to play the game without it they'd never get above the top 1k

Buts thats none of my buisness
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

DeletedUser

lol you should see the gold use of other alliances, difference between golding a wall and golding out full OLU nukes ever few hours haha
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

DeletedUser14442

lol you should see the gold use of other alliances, difference between golding a wall and golding out full OLU nukes ever few hours haha
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

very true, does anyone even do that anymore?

DeletedUser14530

I see the gold is really strong with some users. That's ok. Spend the money, bud. I work a few jobs, too.

DeletedUser14442

I see the gold is really strong with some users. That's ok. Spend the money, bud. I work a few jobs, too.

Lol i find it funny, a gold b!@#$ is still a b!@#$. regardless if its walls or troops. But congrats on being the lesser of two b!@#$es everyone <3.