Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This world is seriously jacked up.
I dont see much of Bitter People , I do see a whole lot of people rolling over rather then fighting,temper tantrums and ghosting,or just joining enemy.So they dont lose there gleaming city :)

DeletedUser14490

Some people just don't know how to go with the flow
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser9287

funny this world is dying no idea why but seems to be folding up pretty fast

DeletedUser14490

taking bets on how much gold was spent on squid row in the past few hours ;)

its flattering!

DeletedUser14530

taking bets on how much gold was spent on squid row in the past few hours ;)

its flattering!

Oh. I'm not sure. I'm taking bets on how much gold it took to make a lvl 25 wall in a matter of a few hours.

But that's none of my business.

*sips the tea*

DeletedUser

Oh. I'm not sure. I'm taking bets on how much gold it took to make a lvl 25 wall in a matter of a few hours.

But that's none of my business.

*sips the tea*

taking bets on how much gold was spent on the 99 myth nukes that landed on his cities lol (actual count)
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

DeletedUser9287

taking bets on when the next actual top 12 will be posted in this thread but thats none of my business

DeletedUser14442

Well lance, i'm not quite sure, all of mine were either built over time, or made from the event. So whos idea was it to use a spell op? When did JB start resorting to such punk tactics??

DeletedUser

Well lance, i'm not quite sure, all of mine were either built over time, or made from the event. So whos idea was it to use a spell op? When did JB start resorting to such punk tactics??

We're not JB lol, and squid isn't JB :)

You guys oped lord squid in DoR, did you mean to op JB? haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11744

taking bets on how much gold was spent on the 99 myth nukes that landed on his cities lol (actual count)
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif

With the event, people can whip up myth nukes in a matter of hours with no gold used

DeletedUser14442

We're not JB lol, and squid isn't JB :)

You guys oped lord squid in DoR, did you mean to op JB? haha

No we op'd the right guy, i'm saying that JB, decided that they were going to do a Spell OP lol, i'm well aware of what alliance squid is in. It wasn't addressed directly at you, i answered your question and then asked one of my own for the forum lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol it's all good, thanks for the action though.. I like you guys. :)