Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser4082

Unsullied folded and you're upset that we offered some of them a spot with us? We had been working together the whole game and they are all pretty good friends of ours. Also we'd obviously rather see them come with us than go to MH or DoR. Now the rest of you diehards are sucking up to DoR so that they'll let you live till it's convenient for them to kill you off? Whatever floats your boat mate

lol o.o

DeletedUser14390

Haha. Not quite. I'm not upset. Just stating the facts. Unsullied hadn't folded until after you started your recruitment drive. :p[/QUOTE]

When CMB leaved and we got all those weak players who just quits after an loss...
Thats why Unsullied folded..

DeletedUser

LOL. Hmm, I've never played Grepo for a crown. Though I personally watch the company I keep. Whiny people are usually bottom of that list.

Like whining because we took Unsullied members in? Which is why we didn't ask for you. Whiny + bad BP = go somewhere else plz kthx bye

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14390

Some ppl are just real cowards...
Never seen weaker and unloyal players in any countery (grepo) before :p
Pretty depressing but kinda fun lol

DeletedUser

Just saying, a lot of things have been mixed up in the top 12. Would be cool to get a new one. Much appreciated, Hades

DeletedUser

1 - Support Tom Brady

My alliance, no comment

2 - DoR

I respect what they're doing, have 55 under lock and have basically the entire world at their command except for us and some rim alliances

3 - DoR 2

I'm pretty sure everyone knows I've got nothing nice to say about them. It's pretty much MH with ccoy and a few leftover SV guys who want to keep sucking up to DoR. We took 29 cities in two days from them when they had their best sniper... I wonder how many we'll take from them now that they don't have Jester

every other alliance I'm not familiar with or they're academies

and that was my terrible "top 12"

DeletedUser

My Top 12:

1 - Name Changers

They make good food, but I wouldn't want them to cook my Thanksgiving.

2 - Dept. of Relocation

I heard about the accident. I am terribly sorry.

3 - Judicial Branch

I've never gone to court.

4 - Name Changers 2

One less than Name Changers.

5 - Internals R uS

Heeeey there.

6 - Thermopylae

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey there.

DeletedUser

First top 12 I've ever done.

1 - Name Changers - Have some good players, poor leadership and poor decision making, but pauly isn't bad. Blame DoR for many things, but really baseless complaints. Float?

2 - Dept. of Relocation - My alliance. We're just here to fight and the decisions of others have put us in the position we are today. Sorry if that's upsetting.

3 - Judicial Branch - My ally. Good group despite what people think of them. ccoy is a solid leader and all around good guy. Though I heard some in NC hate him now lol, feed him bp.

4 - Name Changers 2 - Same comment as NC. Float?

5 - Internals R uS - ctduck is the biggest noob here. End of story. Swim

6 - Thermopylae - I don't think these guys will make it far, I guess they are working with NC and should continue to do that. Maybe merge? Sink

7 - undecided - rim alliance, not sure what they are doing but they will eventually Sink

8 - Red Berets - I don't know who this is, but maybe they float on the rim and eventually Sink

9 - Killer Beez - Sink
10 - Dead Gods - Definite Sink

I don't feel like continuing.

To the one who called jester MH's best sniper, come on... I know many nubs that claimed to be great snipers and some were good, but sniping will only save a city for so long and often times still isn't enough. You just have to be good and smart about defending, neither of which describe jester.

DeletedUser10179

First top 12 I've ever done.

1 - Name Changers - Have some good players, poor leadership and poor decision making, but pauly isn't bad. Blame DoR for many things, but really baseless complaints. Float?

2 - Dept. of Relocation - My alliance. We're just here to fight and the decisions of others have put us in the position we are today. Sorry if that's upsetting.

3 - Judicial Branch - My ally. Good group despite what people think of them. ccoy is a solid leader and all around good guy. Though I heard some in NC hate him now lol, feed him bp.

4 - Name Changers 2 - Same comment as NC. Float?

5 - Internals R uS - ctduck is the biggest noob here. End of story. Swim

6 - Thermopylae - I don't think these guys will make it far, I guess they are working with NC and should continue to do that. Maybe merge? Sink

7 - undecided - rim alliance, not sure what they are doing but they will eventually Sink

8 - Red Berets - I don't know who this is, but maybe they float on the rim and eventually Sink

9 - Killer Beez - Sink
10 - Dead Gods - Definite Sink

I don't feel like continuing.

To the one who called jester MH's best sniper, come on... I know many nubs that claimed to be great snipers and some were good, but sniping will only save a city for so long and often times still isn't enough. You just have to be good and smart about defending, neither of which describe jester.

Look like Lance feels cocky and confident enough to finally make a top 12 while dissing players in the process. Congrats Lance.

DeletedUser14390

BTW... When Lance says "noob" to u, he really means.
OMG, hes a pro.. I must act cocky so i look extremly good!

DeletedUser

1 - Support Tom Brady

My alliance, no comment

2 - DoR

I respect what they're doing, have 55 under lock and have basically the entire world at their command except for us and some rim alliances

3 - DoR 2

I'm pretty sure everyone knows I've got nothing nice to say about them. It's pretty much MH with ccoy and a few leftover SV guys who want to keep sucking up to DoR. We took 29 cities in two days from them when they had their best sniper... I wonder how many we'll take from them now that they don't have Jester

every other alliance I'm not familiar with or they're academies

and that was my terrible "top 12"

lol :)

DeletedUser9287

someone wanna explain what the heck is going on in this world the top12 changes every dang day

DeletedUser

someone wanna explain what the heck is going on in this world the top12 changes every dang day

A certain group of people based out of an ocean that starts with 5 and ends with 4 first were on one side, then switched to the other, then switched back again. It kinda messes up the T12. Plus this world is dying, idk how much longer its gonna last

DeletedUser14390

Only one thing to say....
Pellas tree house, is the winning alliance!
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser

A certain group of people based out of an ocean that starts with 5 and ends with 4 first were on one side, then switched to the other, then switched back again. It kinda messes up the T12. Plus this world is dying, idk how much longer its gonna last

Well thats not right

DeletedUser14390

The fight is gona be between JB and DoR...
If not an hidden enemy comes up..