Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser5973

subzero- didnt do anything, ended up quiting due to being to busy

subzero- completely clueless made the alliance worse, but was the original founder

Just so you know, the only people I knew in your alliance was tbone and subzero. Sub is actually a really good player, never been in an alliance with tbone but seems decent enough. Maybe sub just saw that he didn't have a good team to lead. Anyways, have fun continuing to be a no body. Step-up your game, or get out.

Oh, and NEMESIS - Quit bragging about being the number 5 attacking alliance in the world, and then in your next post claim you don't brag. Here's a hint, no one cares about NEMESIS either. Take your sub 30k ABP and be quiet until you come here to complain about losing your cities

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9614

Well that escalated quickly.

Attachments

• popcorn.jpg
    popcorn.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 55

DeletedUser

Just so you know, the only people I knew in your alliance was tbone and subzero. Sub is actually a really good player, never been in an alliance with tbone but seems decent enough. Maybe sub just saw that he didn't have a good team to lead. Anyways, have fun continuing to be a no body. Step-up your game, or get out.

Oh, and NEMESIS - Quit bragging about being the number 5 attacking alliance in the world, and then in your next post claim you don't brag. Here's a hint, no one cares about NEMESIS either. Take your sub 30k ABP and be quiet until you come here to complain about losing your cities

subzero was just to busy, the second one was onebigbadbubba he himself told the other leaders that he didnt know what he was doing

i can see why you were mad, I mistyped

DeletedUser

kyllpso is garbage at its finest, shes pretty much one of the biggest noobs i have ever seen. every world she joins, talks the talk then quits because she sucks within a month or two.

only alliances worth mentioning imo
Unsullied - sharks of 45
MH - sharks of 54
DR - sharks of 55
riot - going to say float for now..

the rest will sink or merge ( then sink more ) soon.

DeletedUser9851

kyllpso is garbage at its finest, shes pretty much one of the biggest noobs i have ever seen. every world she joins, talks the talk then quits because she sucks within a month or two.

only alliances worth mentioning imo
Unsullied - sharks of 45
MH - sharks of 54
DR - sharks of 55
riot - going to say float for now..

the rest will sink or merge ( then sink more ) soon.

you are correct.jpg

DeletedUser

Anyone know anything else about Nemesis leadership? Kallypso can't be the only one holding this alliance back

DeletedUser9287

so let me ask this question how many of you have actually been in an alliance with kally cuz u can talk all the trash you want about her but until you been there dont say anything.

she is one of the best leaders we have every alliance ive ever been in with her other leaders have coppied her forum styles and methods of attack. she may not be perfect but she is he only leader i truly and fully trust on this server an considering some of the people leadng alliances that says something

DeletedUser12275

I read the whole conversation, it was forwarded to me. Did he handle it perfectly, no but at that point it didn't matter kallypso terms where kick the guy out or war. I dont know everything, but I had access to every forum and most of the leaders conversations with other alliances.

The founders where:

subzero- didnt do anything, ended up quiting due to being to busy

popop1( originally not even in the alliance was pressured into joining left leadership after kallypso bullying - only problem with him was he didn't put enough information for new players in the alliance

subzero- completely clueless made the alliance worse, but was the original founder

hawkeye(something like that)-took over after popop1 left leadership - nothing in particular he did wrong

from your words you would think the forums was a disaster, but it was just as well done as any other major alliances

kallypso basicly said after the course of much taunting that the other person had no friends and everyone in the world was laughing at him, just much much worse
Sub is actually a great player (i wish i could say the same about u) he is busy in edessa with me but no worries i hope you are in the next world i go to so u can show me ur forum warriors skills

DeletedUser

so let me ask this question how many of you have actually been in an alliance with kally cuz u can talk all the trash you want about her but until you been there dont say anything.

she is one of the best leaders we have every alliance ive ever been in with her other leaders have copied her forum styles and methods of attack. she may not be perfect but she is he only leader i truly and fully trust on this server an considering some of the people leadng alliances that says something

i have in my newb days, and honestly no just no. you should try some real leadership, one that dont try to force a bunch or mergers and Naps/pacts to make a core. try a leader that can actually fight for an ocean and not hold the hands of everyone. i could care less what they do. i bet my account she is not around in 2 months time lol.

maybe we should do a leaders thread to give ccredit to the good ones and rip a new ^__^ to the others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9082

Some interesting changes going on already. This world gets more fun by the minute.

DeletedUser9082

I see that, curious as what happened as we saw Seeker no longer had cities. It appears the group is just taking on a leaner form now though.

DeletedUser2654

Its a new alliance, with some new members, and new leadership.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
I'm too busy with school, my job and wrestling atm, not active enough to run an effective alliance on a speed 4 world..I ghosted and . Naise left after an argument and other players followed..it's a reformed riot with the most active players only

DeletedUser9614

I'm too busy with school, my job and wrestling atm, not active enough to run an effective alliance on a speed 4 world..I ghosted and . Naise left after an argument and other players followed..it's a reformed riot with the most active players only

I like Naise. He's a good dude.

GL on you're wrestling season!