Top 12: Sink or Swim

• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser

popop1 today at 21:26T
"lol Three is Company and Ghost66 probably single handily defeated Ghost Pirates"

This man speaks the truth. Another one bites the dust. your welcome folks

P.S. Three is Company is a three man alliance (of which I am a member) who change their alliance name daily.

You guys don't get all the credit. NEMESIS pounded them enough to become 5th in attackers and took 4 cities.

DeletedUser13117

Not Another Name Calling Yard stick to berate you with mothurman pls.

DeletedUser8351

Mothurman is correct. Greek Warriors merged into us and then a few minutes after, Belief1 said he made a mistake, backed out of the merger. We pounded them until they disbanded and scattered, with him and some others joining Ghost Pirates.

popop with his foul mouth started cussing us out, when we CONTINUED to pound the GW cowards and we started revolting and taking GP cities after popop informed us that "we were in trouble". So we showed GP EXACTLY what trouble is. They tried to get UNSULLIED and others to take care of us. UNSULLIED managed to take an inactive of ours. We will just take it back when we are ready.

We may be small, but we are experienced, we work together as a team and we do not brag. We simply show what we can do. Actions speak louder than words.

By the way, Mothurman. Excellent work today. GP is all mouth and pitiful fighters. GW is GONE. And now the Disturbed Ones have felt our wrath. And we have only just begun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9614

What is with everyone wanting us to take care of everyone...

We are over here minding our own business trying to get along :(

We want friends too! =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8351

No, you don't Fridel. lol. But I do respect UNSULLIED. I think you guys will do great in O45. You scared JC away and made him run to O55. You are mowing over the small alliances in O45 very efficiently. You guys are heavy gold users and work together as a team and you are definitely a force to reckon with. But there are a lot of really experienced Grepo vets on this server. I think it will be interesting to watch all this pan out. UNSULLIED is definitely a SWIM. GP is a SINK. Unless, of course, you "save" them by merging them into you. On their own, they are extremely weak. They MUST have other alliances help them to be able to survive. Their inept leadership will lead to their downfall. You are just arrogant. lol. But your team IS proven. And I give you credit where credit is due.

I will just be glad when the abcesses like GP who can't make it on their own are soon eliminated, so the real alliances can concentrate on more worthy adversaries. Even GP's "heavy gold users" can't make it with them. And we will soon be putting some of those to rest.

popop will continue to BEG you and others like you to defend and help them. I have no clue why you guys bother with them. They just get my guys all excited and drooling for their cities because they are so inept. And, by the way, they are VERY tasty.

DeletedUser9851

What is with everyone wanting us to take care of everyone...

We are over here minding our own business trying to get along :(

We want friends too! =D

Lets-Be-Friends_o_93129.jpg

DeletedUser

I disbanded ghost pirates. I knew a leader in RL and he made me a founder. Looking at the forums it looked well done, but slightly outdated. I inquired within. Apparently kallypso bullied popop1 so much that he quit being leader, he had also been 99% of the reason the alliance was even in existence. The original founder onebigbadbubba had no idea how to run an alliance. After popop1 got bullied out of leadership some of the other people starting helping out and did a decent job. ghost66 and the three man alliance apparently took out over 500 birs, and 8k dlu. They would revolt every city on the core island, focus on one and take it. Nemesis actually lost against ghost pirates as their 2 top players both fled to ghost pirates and did not make up for it by taking cities either. 1-1 cities

But, this is all i could get from the forums and inquiring within, beleive what you want to believe but I thought it best to disband

DeletedUser

I disbanded ghost pirates. I knew a leader in RL and he made me a founder. Looking at the forums it looked well done, but slightly outdated. I inquired within. Apparently kallypso bullied popop1 so much that he quit being leader, he had also been 99% of the reason the alliance was even in existence. The original founder onebigbadbubba had no idea how to run an alliance. After popop1 got bullied out of leadership some of the other people starting helping out and did a decent job. ghost66 and the three man alliance apparently took out over 500 birs, and 8k dlu. They would revolt every city on the core island, focus on one and take it. Nemesis actually lost against ghost pirates as their 2 top players both fled to ghost pirates and did not make up for it by taking cities either. 1-1 cities

But, this is all i could get from the forums and inquiring within, beleive what you want to believe but I thought it best to disband

Look at all yall trying to take credit for our hard work puahahaha. Straight from the source. Nuff Said ^^^^^^

DeletedUser12122

GP was a horrible alliance. I left it before the disband because I couldnt stand being the only one sending support to allies. While the defense forum was blowing up with requests, the top players just did their own thing. Just a springboard for themselves if you will. In fact not 5 hours after I left, the top player in the alliance who I had never seen post on the forums or do anything except take his own cities attacked me.

DeletedUser

lol no wonder he attacked you, you were deemed a traitor.

about the bad alliance thing....
You got there at a bad time, no one could send support because ghost66 and the three man alliance had already killed all of everyone dlu and biremes.

DeletedUser12122

What are you talking about? I wasnt a traitor o_O

I left the alliance on good terms and continued to support cities within the alliance even after leaving, he hasnt supported a single person lmao

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? I wasnt a traitor o_O

I left the alliance on good terms and continued to support cities within the alliance even after leaving, he hasnt supported a single person lmao

I was mistaken then, who was this player btw

DeletedUser

Dissolvingslayer's top 12

1 Unsullied - Swim -nothing else needs to be said

2 Mischief Hour-swim-good leadership with a bunch of great players

3 Dept. Of Relocation-swim-best alliance in 55, long term going to be a major contender

4 Riot-float/swim- spread out, still has a bunch of strong players

5 NEMESIS swim then sink, will swim in the absence of ghost pirates until department of relocation targets them, then they will sink

6 Forged Infection-sink- to close to number 2

7 Bring The Juice-float- in a tight spot but has a few great players, surrounded on all sides by good alliances although it has a great core

8 Apocalypse Rising- swim- far enough out from riot to not be squashed early on, will be a contender for 44

9 Syndicate- sink- same ocean as unsullied enough said

10 THE JOKERS- sink- to many good alliances around them to not be destroyed

11 A Different Kind-float rimish alliance, not true threats for right now but i dont see them exploding anytime soon

12 Rising Chaos-sink- terrible everything enough said

DeletedUser

You say 1-1 cities, NEMESIS took 4 and the 1 was an inactive.

The two players that left had personality issues with some members, their best players merged into NEMESIS once they fell apart. So "NEMESIS actually lost against Ghost Pirates" is a false statement.

DeletedUser9287

as mothurman said the players that left had their own issues with NEMESIS GP never really stood a chance against us as they were disorganized an DS even said their leadership was all over the place.and idk who is telling you things but kally didnt bully anyone into anything h probably couldnt handle the responsiblity of leading an alliance an thought trash talking everyone would get him what he wanted

DeletedUser

as mothurman said the players that left had their own issues with NEMESIS GP never really stood a chance against us as they were disorganized an DS even said their leadership was all over the place.and idk who is telling you things but kally didnt bully anyone into anything h probably couldnt handle the responsiblity of leading an alliance an thought trash talking everyone would get him what he wanted

I read the whole conversation, it was forwarded to me. Did he handle it perfectly, no but at that point it didn't matter kallypso terms where kick the guy out or war. I dont know everything, but I had access to every forum and most of the leaders conversations with other alliances.

The founders where:

subzero- didnt do anything, ended up quiting due to being to busy

popop1( originally not even in the alliance was pressured into joining left leadership after kallypso bullying - only problem with him was he didn't put enough information for new players in the alliance

subzero- completely clueless made the alliance worse, but was the original founder

hawkeye(something like that)-took over after popop1 left leadership - nothing in particular he did wrong

from your words you would think the forums was a disaster, but it was just as well done as any other major alliances

kallypso basicly said after the course of much taunting that the other person had no friends and everyone in the world was laughing at him, just much much worse