• Thread starter DeletedUser9662
  • Start date

DeletedUser14393

Lol
#1 - Unsullied - owners of O45 - swim
#2 - Dept. of Relocation - owners of O55 - swim
#3 - Mischief Hour - owners of O54 - swim
#4 - Crash - owners of O44 - swim

As the world gets older the above will change.

Everyone else will sink, and become food for us
My alliance of 9 has taken 7 CRASH cities. Crash has taken 0 from us. Your top 4 you did is a joke. lol look at stats and do a real top 12. Admit some truth. Maybe you'll earn respect.

DeletedUser2654

The name is changed everyday, not when we get new members. As for reasoning:

-Highest average points in the server
-5th in alliance attackers despite only having 9 players
-Taken 6 cities from CRASH and lost 0

1. Only 9 members, why wouldn't you have the highest average?
2-3. You guys have put more money into the game than any other group of people I have ever seen in my 200+ worlds, so of course you will be 5th in attacking.

I have to leave due to real life reasons (school) and I find the game very boring due to the fact someone willing to spend lots of money can buy their way to the top.

DeletedUser14393

1. Only 9 members, why wouldn't you have the highest average?
2-3. You guys have put more money into the game than any other group of people I have ever seen in my 200+ worlds, so of course you will be 5th in attacking.

I have to leave due to real life reasons (school) and I find the game very boring due to the fact someone willing to spend lots of money can buy their way to the top.

Again more words without research. I'll give you the benefit that you can't check how much gold we make on the market, but still. lol we don't spend anything close to the amount that the top alliances spend. Your arguments aren't too strong. You're just trying to find a reason to put us down. Gosh even with good stats people still don't give respect. smh.

DeletedUser9287

i believe he was stating you spend more per player then any other alliance were most alliances have some golders and then non golders your alliance is straight up golders (which ahs been done before an they never last cuz most hve 0 skill an rely on money to keep them afloat)

DeletedUser14393

i believe he was stating you spend more per player then any other alliance were most alliances have some golders and then non golders your alliance is straight up golders (which ahs been done before an they never last cuz most hve 0 skill an rely on money to keep them afloat)

Funny thing is when we hatched the plan to merge we talked about how we like the old grepo better. You know the one where we didn't have to worry about gold users. . .

But if what you said is true. I guess I'll make a joke out of this forum now since it seems like the trend everybody else is doing.

Yep we have no skill, just rely on the gold, and have no idea what we are doing. lol. smh. again.

DeletedUser9851

Lol

My alliance of 9 has taken 7 CRASH cities. Crash has taken 0 from us. Your top 4 you did is a joke. lol look at stats and do a real top 12. Admit some truth. Maybe you'll earn respect.

did I hurt your feeling? I'm sorry. I seem to doing that a lot. At least it liven up the forum a bit. It was too quiet.

So after all that you,guys are now crash 2?

DeletedUser14393

did I hurt your feeling? I'm sorry. I seem to doing that a lot. At least it liven up the forum a bit. It was too quiet.

lol you're bp speaks for itself. I guess alls you have is a big mouth followed by mediocre gameplay. guess we all can't be good. you didn't hurt my feelings. you just have no respect. I could go on about the ego too... Guess the bottom line is I should of checked your stats before calling you out. your stats obviously put down that opinion of yours. Keep trying though. Here's a helpful hint slingers are an offense unit. so are Light ships. maybe that'll help your stats out a bit.

DeletedUser

yup :) we made up and are the best of friends

DeletedUser14349

Combination of both could be deadly, no? For the record I've spent around 5k gold so far this server, all of it made from trading on other worlds. Maybe you should give it a shot, even if I didn't use a dime of gold this server, pretty sure I'd have more than 3k points >_<

DeletedUser

We change our names constantly, don't take it for something special. Why would be a real Crash 2? They are trash and they know they are trash. Learn to trade gold and you wont have to spend a dime.

DeletedUser

I spent $100 buying gold today I don't know about the other guys

DeletedUser

I have never spent a dollar on gold. Literally all of my gold that I have used has come from trading on the new world Gela.

DeletedUser9851

lol you're bp speaks for itself. I guess alls you have is a big mouth followed by mediocre gameplay. guess we all can't be good. you didn't hurt my feelings. you just have no respect. I could go on about the ego too... Guess the bottom line is I should of checked your stats before calling you out. your stats obviously put down that opinion of yours. Keep trying though. Here's a helpful hint slingers are an offense unit. so are Light ships. maybe that'll help your stats out a bit.

Hey Look everyone, this guy knows me very well. Yep i'm a noob, and I am a drain on my alliance. hurt fellings.jpg

DeletedUser2654

Lol, Oggami do me a favor please and put these guys in their place. They can't even land an attack within 5 seconds of each other. Before they say "oh we don't buy gold and we still take cities from CRASH", we have been round long enough to spot players who are on a ramen noodle every night budget, so they can empty their wallets on the game.

Oh yeah, do your research and look up Oggami's stats before calling him out. If you don't know how to do that, I'm sure someone here could help you out.

This 9 man alliance needs to be moved to the trash talk section because all they are is trash talking.

DeletedUser

Lol, Oggami do me a favor please and put these guys in their place. They can't even land an attack within 5 seconds of each other. Before they say "oh we don't buy gold and we still take cities from CRASH", we have been round long enough to spot players who are on a ramen noodle every night budget, so they can empty their wallets on the game.

Oh yeah, do your research and look up Oggami's stats before calling him out. If you don't know how to do that, I'm sure someone here could help you out.

This 9 man alliance needs to be moved to the trash talk section because all they are is trash talking.
This is how I know your alliance is gonna eventually sink. There must be zero communication throughout your alliance and very little situational awareness.

After we changed our alliance name to crash two. I put one of your members in revolt. He then later shows me the attack report asking why his sister alliance is attacking him... lol I choose to play along and just slipped in a cs when he was asleep. Wouldn't it be wise to let your members know that an alliance who has been repeatedly attacking your
members just changed their name after yours. Lol,

Not only that your buddies around us get zero support. Any alliance who gives no support is not worth joining. A bunch of simmers who don't even simm properly.

And to respond to your ramen statement. Lol yes I did just buy some. Mmmmmm yummy, oh and look I am also not broke, what a win win

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And don't even try to convince us your top 6-10 members don't use gold and are these vanilla players.

DeletedUser

If you want ill come back just to pump resources to you for gold

He was being sarcastic. We have probably bought a combined $100 worth of gold, if that. We trade for gold. You can make an easy 500 gold a day by trading. Easy

DeletedUser9851

I'm confused. Are they a sister to Crash or not? And Russ, the man is right, my stats in this world are lacking. No point in giving excuses. Though I find it funny that he talks about ego, in the same paragraph that he states "We all can't be good" im special.jpgNow that's a big ego.

But I really didn't mean to hurt his feeling. I couldn't sleep at night with this image: stop being mean.jpg

So, my apologizes. let's make up: ill be your friend.jpg

DeletedUser

Definitely not a sister alliance to crash. check the new name hahah. Itll be different tomorrow.