TOP 12 Sink or Float Alliances

DeletedUser16477

A lot of "bRanches" out there....quality will always overcome quantity.

That is just the way Grepo is.....simples.

DeletedUser15255

A lot of "bRanches" out there....quality will always overcome quantity.

That is just the way Grepo is.....simples.
Lmao says the group who also has multiple alliances working together. Id worry less about others and more about your dead weight

DeletedUser16477

Lmao says the group who also has multiple alliances working together. Id worry less about others and more about your dead weight

Slayer ? You are 100% inaccurate......simple question....how many "bRanches" do you guys need ?

Apparently Slayer does not have his true facts about him....at this time.

[EDIT]......Let me preach to you about game ethics and integrity.......LFGrape has got to 1,000,000 + HONEST DBP....that is quality coupled with integrity !

The way the game should be played. [/EDIT]

Oraxx

Messenger
"honest bp" by getting op most of the time, and lose his cities, yeah, if you want, but if you think p/t is quality... we aren't playing the same game.

DeletedUser16477

"honest bp" by getting op most of the time, and lose his cities, yeah, if you want, but if you think p/t is quality... we aren't playing the same game.

This......coming from a player that joined the Top alliance (at the time)....took all their inactives/offerings...then moves to bRanch, and then loses just as many cities to his new enemy.

Sit down.... !

What Pain & Train do not do is kick out for BP's......and I know handsomely your leaders have done this...and advocate the practice.

That is what I meant with honour & integrity.....if it fails your understanding.......well....it's not my fault !

DeletedUser15165

Stay on topic folks, the one and only Top 12 was posted on 25th February 2020.

Must be time for someone to attempt another one.

DeletedUser16477

Stay on topic folks, the one and only Top 12 was posted on 25th February 2020.

Must be time for someone to attempt another one.

1. bRanch...(and all the factions they have become)
2. Pain & Train. (One of the best & openly honest people I know in Grep... (playing since En 5))

Forgive me for going slightly to the west off topic lurks.

DeletedUser15255

This......coming from a player that joined the Top alliance (at the time)....took all their inactives/offerings...then moves to bRanch, and then loses just as many cities to his new enemy.

Sit down.... !

What Pain & Train do not do is kick out for BP's......and I know handsomely your leaders have done this...and advocate the practice.

That is what I meant with honour & integrity.....if it fails your understanding.......well....it's not my fault !
lmao so kicking out players or going out of the alliance for bp on a internal is not fair play? man you live in a delusional world. i find it funny you are so worried about what we are doing. i know we are good but we wont sign any autographs

Oraxx

Messenger
if you think people that insult other members while being drunk at 5 in the morning is a part of honor and integrity, alright, but not for me, but my move to bunny was planned, if you think i "losed" cities, lmao, i "losed" them because i choosed to losed them, i don't even defend them, don't think you, or anyone can do anything to me.

DeletedUser15165

Ok folks some of you obviously can't keep this thread on topic, if it continues this thread will be closed and infraction points issued.

If you want to lambaste each other then open a Trash Talk thread, but keep it within the rules of the Forum.

DeletedUser15255

top 12 dont mean anything nowadays when only two alliances make it past three weeks

DeletedUser2630

top 12 dont mean anything nowadays when only two alliances make it past three weeks

well maybe it's worthwhile hearing views on whether Bunnies will make it all the way to the finish line......

DeletedUser2630

well maybe it's worthwhile hearing views on whether Bunnies will make it all the way to the finish line......

Don't all speak at once now!! OK, in orderly fashion, please queue up and take turns. Who's first?

DeletedUser11373

It is funny to read these and almost none of the original top 12 is still around and the two biggest groups are multiple alliance groups. Some of the smaller alliances are starting to get a little traction but unless all the smalls come together to challenge the Bunny Group, it will just be a matter of do they hold it together by force or by telling the other groups what they want to hear. Or are they brave enough to allow their other groups to actually compete straight up to see who is actually better, nah, that will never happen, it will be force. In the end, it will be the Bunny Group vs. Pain Train and MAYBE one other outside alliance gets close to finishing a WW first. In the end the top two groups will be the Bunny Group and Pain Train, of course that covers 5 groups right there.

Hate to break it to you, The Epic Shurley, but no one is competing with the Bunny Group at this point. Pain Train is in shambles and it's fair to wonder if the alliance will make it to WW in its current iteration. The new world target score will be calculated in 16 days, and then we'll get a better sense for how long we have until WW begin. I suspect it's still a few months off, maybe November/December. But whenever it is, everyone still left in the world will just going to be going through the motions. There will be no competition, the result is a foregone conclusion.

Welcome to Grepolis in 2020. Every world comes down to just 2 groups, and usually the end game is over before it begins. Sometimes, like in this world, even well before it begins. And small groups really don't have a chance against groups like Bunnies that forge large coalitions. And there's always at least one in every world.

Credit to your alliance sticking it out in a core ocean and making it this far, given your size. I think there's a decent chance that War Fruit may be the Bunnies biggest "competition" during WW! I guess that's something!

DeletedUser16454

Yes unfortunately in the US world it's often 2 alliances which one fight to win the world, what a shame !