Top 12 Power Rankings

DeletedUser6486

I got this idea from the Phi forums but here you list what you think the top 12 alliances are. With all the MRAs at this point in the game sink or swims don't tell you who will take the alliances that sink, place.

1. Angry Penguins: High average seem mostly located near each other, high bp too but BP isn't over yet
2. Patriots: (trying not to be biased here) also have a pretty good average but a little more spread out
3. CHIajuana: A small group of elite players, however their significantly lower member count might not help out against other alliances

The rest are all MRAs

DeletedUser7307

I agree there are only three relevant alliances as of now

DeletedUser

Nice! This will be great for banter as the world progresses, so it's really a great idea.

DeletedUser6819

patriots are a good crew not my cup of tea but they are good

DeletedUser

Patriots and Angry Penguins are, at the moment, the two main alliances to keep an eye on. Maybe over time other alliances might catch up, but we'll see.

DeletedUser7631

The Penquins know how to spend gold, click the mouse, and recruit out of other alliances. Ill wait to see what happens in the next couple days. as the BP wheres out.

DeletedUser7631

yeah i know right... cant judge a book by its cover is all im sayin

DeletedUser

Let the trashtalk begin. This is why I simply sit here and make babies.

DeletedUser6486

1. CHIajuana
2. Angry Penguins
3. Patriots
4. Numbers and Figures
the rest

DeletedUser

There's a serious lack of good alliances on Chi. Doesn't make my dilemma of "should I make an alliance" any easier. :(

DeletedUser

tired of these losers complain about Chi, get over it if your so damn good prove it, i don't see any of the braggers in top 10 anything.

- CHIajuana
- Angry penguins
- patriots

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7307

-Chiguanas
-Angry Penguins
-Numbers and Figures
Whatever order, to early to tell. Patriots are losing everyone.

DeletedUser

New to Chi as of last night....seems like the forums are lively. Can't wait to see how things turn out in this world...as of now I would have to agree that the top 2 are:
Angry Penguins and Numbers and Figures

DeletedUser6486

Even though there aren't 12 great alliances I will name the top 12:
1. Angry Penguins
2. CHIguanas
3. Numbers and Figures (now it gets hard)
4. Hankdogs Hero (maybe)
5. Anonymous
6. Immortale
7. Legion of Death
8. Virus
9. The Black Company (maybe)
10. The vanguard (maybe)
11. Sons of liberty (maybe)
12. Attack me please 8)