Top 12 Power Ranking

DeletedUser

9 The Plague 516324 59 8751 ( An alliance that really needs to make a statement to this world, I mean they're organized, centered, and strong and have decent players yet I've never heard a peep from them or about them conquering cities or going to war with anybody, boring )

TP and AD are fighting right now we have had many conquest and few losses

DeletedUser

9 The Plague 516324 59 8751 ( An alliance that really needs to make a statement to this world, I mean they're organized, centered, and strong and have decent players yet I've never heard a peep from them or about them conquering cities or going to war with anybody, boring )

TP and AD are fighting right now we have had many conquest and few losses

Against AD? AD is beating you guys 6 conquests to 0. Against my alliance the fighting has been much closer, 4 conquests to our 2, but we are a bit outnumbered ;)

DeletedUser

eh i guess so still we are outnumbered by 40 ish so could be worse

DeletedUser8262

Well, the fight for us against the families and Tech isnt close

Out of them all, the score is 34-10

DFD Family : 5-4
Tiger Family : 21-5 (LMAO)
Tech Support : 8-1

DeletedUser8262

nice must get alot of bp

Not really, since they only take inactive cities and never really attack head-on but only if they have 3-6 members on the island we are doing most of the attacking while they are just sitting down waiting trying to make plans against us that always end up failing

DeletedUser8262

Yeah, its gets interesting when we work as a team and conquer like 5 cities all at once, haha, you should our forums, we practically throw parties

DeletedUser

haha nice we only get to laugh at the people that only send a CS none worth taking

DeletedUser8262

We are so organized and supportive that we argue over who killed the CS and who got the most BP

DeletedUser

That sounds like an incredible alliance our guy usually gets so much support its pointless to argue

DeletedUser8262

Its a game so we like to have fun

Oooohh, another one bites the dust for the Claw Family and the DFD family, what is that 36 - 10

DeletedUser8262

Ooohh, and another one, that one was a big victory for us too, will be celebrating on conquering 3 cities in a row from the Claw Family, watch them fall in the rankings

DeletedUser8262

Legio has helped along the way Gold!

Yes, I like i said in my power rankings, that is a very organized alliance, a good choice for you MHB but i think that we're heading in a good direction, i mean in the end we might not be there but right now were not worried about that, even though we are already WW ready

DeletedUser

Yes, I like i said in my power rankings, that is a very organized alliance, a good choice for you MHB but i think that we're heading in a good direction, i mean in the end we might not be there but right now were not worried about that, even though we are already WW ready

WW ready isn't it about a year to early to be talking about WW's lol. Trust me, so much will change in this world within even 4 months.

I think Head Hunters needs to be considered in the top 12. Just sayin :p

DeletedUser8262

WW ready isn't it about a year to early to be talking about WW's lol. Trust me, so much will change in this world within even 4 months.

I think Head Hunters needs to be considered in the top 12. Just sayin :p

I know how long the WW's are and its not going to be a year since Im pretty sure its going to only be about 2 months after the WW era starts

DeletedUser11720

Big changes since the last post.. the current top 12 are as follows ..
1. THE GANG
2. Inglourious Baterds
3. NameLess Elite
4. The Nights Watch
5. Legion of Doom
6. Unity
7. United We Stand
8. Spartans
9. Enterprise 15
10. The Gang of One
11. Zombie Gang
12. Medical Marijuana

With THE GANG holding a steady first for a few months now. Unity and United We Stand have significantly grown in the last few weeks claiming top ten positions United We Stand currently back and forth with Spartans just pulled 7th yesterday afternoon.. Knights Templar completely fell apart on the 2nd of December for reasons unknown. With proper leadership and careful planning we could see a major shift in power in the upcoming months in the top 8. Zombie Gang will be falling fast as they seem to be loosing cities left and right after loosing pact with THE GANG. There are also a few other alliances falling quickly to the top 8 alliances most of the inactive cities being consumed quickly and active players quickly rejoining the top 8..

I cant comment too much due to founder status of UWS.. however with only about 5 months left till WW starts Im curious to see an outsiders view and possibly other insiders take on Ephesus.. maybe a sink or swim update..

Last edited by a moderator: