Since I am bored I'll give you all my opinions of the top 12 ( from the points ranking )
1) THE GANG - A strong alliance with a good power base in NE O45, however outside this core they are quite spread out among the surrounding oceans. These guys have some very talented players and i expect to see a lot from them, they are already 2nd in ABP and DBP. However this being said i have heard that their leadership is not up to scratch if they want to stay a top alliance -- Verdict? Swim
2) Tech Support - My alliance, I can't really comment on this as you will have to make your own mind up, however stating facts Tech support is currently showing the highest ABP and DBP even with the least players out of any of the top 12 alliances. Impressive average points. -- I leave this one up to you
3) Tigers Claw - Well what can i say, lets start with their good points 3rd in ABP and DBP, They have fairly strong leaders from what i have seen, thats about it. The main problem with these guys is they are probably the biggest MRA i have ever seen... 110 player alliances is already a high cap is 2 sister alliances really neccesary? If you need 330 players and the number of pacts these guys have to be successful you will probably have better luck out on the rim - verdict? Sink
4) DFD Gods -- Again an MRA with a sister alliance, from what i have seen these guys also have a lot of pacts. These guys have slightly poorer stats than the claw alliances, however i can see them lasting slightly longer since for the most part the claws are in the position to act as a buffer between DFD and Tech support/THE GANG -- Verdict? Float, then Sink
5) The Plague -- To start with i am going to be honest i haven't talked with these guys and know little about them. They seem to be off towards the rim in ocean 56 mainly. They have very low DBP ( probably little competiton out there ) and lower than expected ABP, however this may be because of them coming out of protection more recently. Verdict? Float, we will have to wait with this one
6) Legio XII -FVLMINATA- -- Reasonable ABP/DBP for a ranked #6 alliance Seem to be struggling to establish a solid core. I think these guys have potential but will depend on other alliances not expanding towards them. - Verdict? Sink
7) Bears Claw -- See #3 - Sink
8) GrepolisElitesII -- Planning on changing that name now that GE has sunk? These guys are out in ocean 53 for the most part and have poor battle stats, this along with a poor leadership shows not a very bright future. I think this could be an easy direction for the fated lost to expand - Verdict? Sink
9) DFD Giants -- See #4
10) Lions Claw -- Really another Claw... Sink
11) Lions Den -- For an alliance in the core who has been around since the start their battle points are shocking, if these guys don't pull their socks up and fast they are going to find themselves at the rim. - Sink
12) The Fated Lost -- Located in O54. Impressive battle stats above rank 12, but seem to be leaning towards defense, these guys are very spread out and need to cluster together if they want to be able to effectively support eachother, this being said if they head out towards the rim north of them they won't find much competition from GE2
Special mention - No apologies - A small elite team in the NE corner of O55, appear to have already secured a few islands out there and are working together great. These guys are punching far above their weight in terms of ABP, and are a fighting force to be watched. With these guys, Tech support and THE GANG in O55 i think this will be a real fighting ocean.
Well that was longer than i expected
. Excuse the poor English/grammer.