Top 12 Potatoes

DeletedUser14792

LOL! I'm just happy that Mythhy even spent a little time mentioning our little MRA. :D
Good thing we haven't rejected any apps or kicked any underperformers. … oh, wait...

(Disclaimer: I don't expect our alliance to exist at the end of this world - likely to merge at some point into another alliance)

Mythhy

Citizen
It's only so much a person can find out about from stats. There is 2 reason why it seems like you're an MRA. Even if you do some selection in the end. You guys have open applications with a low limit. You guys are spread across 2 oceans and about 10 islands even tho you guys have 17 players only.

Now it's totally possible im wrong. Im sure redemption had different opinions when we said that they will lose to us without challenge. Yet here we're. Their players are leaving, they're losing cities in their core. If you show me proof or tell me a logical reasons why you guys (even the good players there) will not be food i would be glad to change my list and make it more accurate!

DeletedUser14792

Dude, we're the worst sort of MRA. A terrible MRA with really bad players. We are easy pickings for the much better alliances who surround us. It's only a speed 4 world so our members are eons away from each other.
We're not a premade where everyone dropped in the same small area of the ocean. Now that's difficult and takes a lot of skillz.

DeletedUser16215

rumor has it a small alliance is rimming you

Oh no how bad:p

Mythhy

Citizen
That's alright. I thought you were talking to me. I wasn't sure what small alliance is rimming us lol

DeletedUser16436

the pudding fella

failed to tag his message
They took 1 city from an inactive player and are about to take mine outside of our core. They only got mine because they got positive luck on every LS attack and the CS got through by one LS, plus anti timer screwed the snipe 4/4 times lol

DeletedUser16525

Excuses Excuses, we are up 3/1. We forced one of there members to leave and took his city, and pudding lost his to mine. We didnt start with them either, they just felt like we were an easy target.

DeletedUser16436

Excuses Excuses, we are up 3/1. We forced one of there members to leave and took his city, and pudding lost his to mine. We didnt start with them either, they just felt like we were an easy target.

not an excuse its fact. any less luck than the positive you got and we sunk it, But I guess luck always plays a part. Saharasara went inactive and so we had no info on her city being taken. lol. Everyone so toxic on this game its crazy

DeletedUser2063

you didn’t make someone leave. He raged because he didn’t use a defense template just said “espada attacking me make them red” then freaked out because we didn’t have 1K DLU in his city LITERALLY 5 minutes after posted. I think everyone can agree players like that are useless anyways

DeletedUser2063

Also I’m not gonna sit here and say you don’t have more takes than us rn because you do, but you’ve only taken one active player and it was because I missed my snipes on bad luck. Well see who ends on top though, glad to have a fight :)

DeletedUser16525

Also I’m not gonna sit here and say you don’t have more takes than us rn because you do, but you’ve only taken one active player and it was because I missed my snipes on bad luck. Well see who ends on top though, glad to have a fight :)

Enjoy playing with you guys, hopefully we can be allies on a future world

DeletedUser16456

17.01.2020 all data is from this date also please note that the middle alliances were feeling bipolar today and couldnt make up their mind on where they wanted to be.

1-25-2020 names.JPG

1-25-2020.JPG

Name of Alliance: Undecided Swim

Attacker: 1 Defender: 1

Total Cities:222 Total Players:31

Number of top 12 players: 9

Activity: All Green

Members gained or Lost in the past week: -8

Gained:90 Lost:3

Key Notes:

• Has a sister alliance called Uncertain
  • Controls ocean 54
  • 2 of the three losses were from handing off to its sister alliance
Summary: A strong alliance with some good players, they have taken two cites from the four horsemen and don’t have any real challengers south of them allowing them to focus on the threats north and west of them. My personal take is if dom were to start today then they would be the winners since they have the strongest core in an area that will be in the dom circle area. The thing I found funniest about this is they became that upon which they (claim to) hate, an MRA.

Name of Alliance: Eviction Notice Swim

Attacker:4 Defender: 5

Total Cities: 161 Total Players:39

Number of top 12 players:

Activity: 1 Red, 1 Yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +2

Gained: 40 Lost: 5

Key Notes:

• Ocean 44/45 border Primary Core
Summary: The number 2 alliance in the server have a decent core however at the same time they are spread out and surrounded, With Their mortal enemy Espada the north Redemption to the East and two decent size alliances to their south and west ends. This alliance will have an uphill climb for at least a little while longer.

I almost floated them they have a red and yellow and we all know that means success.

Name of Alliance: Espada Dead mans Float

Attacker: 6 Defender:

Total Cities: 125 Total Players: 33

Number of top 12 players: 1

Activity: 4 yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +3

Gained: 38 Lost: 5

Key Notes:

• Ocean 44 Primary Core
  • Most yellow players (never a good sign)
Summary: This alliance has Eviction notice/Four Horsemen and Titian Coalition as neighbors already loosing cities to Eviction notice my biggest question at this point is where are the other two alliances going (Four Horsemen/Titian Coalition) because if they decide to all three take out that alliance, I doubt Espada would be able to survive. However I can be wrong and I am interested to see where they go from here.

Name of Alliance: Silly Rabbits Dead mans Float

Attacker: 5 Defender: 3

Total Cities: 148 Total Players: 40

Activity: 1 yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +3

Gained: 38 Lost:3

Key Notes:

• Ocean 45 Primary Core
Summary: The most spread out alliance in the game, this honestly strikes me as a simmers alliance with no chance to win and I doubt they want to win. Their best chance at survival is to core up and build south of the other major alliances then push north after they get them selves cored up.

Name of Alliance: Titan Coalition Swim

Attacker: 12 Defender: 8

Total Cities: 118 Total Players: 40

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +39

Gained:20 Lost:1

Summary: Newer alliance decent stats decent core area looks like undecided and them are going back and forth at it. Omerta is behind them but outside of that they mostly need to solidify them selves and push undecided back from what I can tell they should do pretty decent but will wait and see.

Name of Alliance: Uncertain Participation Trophy

Attacker: 11 Defender: 12

Total Cities: 85 Total Players: 15

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +15

Gained:25 Lost:

Summary: No matter what happens to their Main alliance this alliance will sink not because they are bad players but because that’s what always happens only one alliance can win. We all know that however since people naturally think they will automatically get in somehow. This alliance will stick around for a little while until undecided is done with them and eats them.

Name of Alliance: Four Horsemen Depends I can't honestly decide at this point so they just get this.

Attacker: 3 Defender: 4

Total Cities: 69 Total Players:10

Fighter:

Number of top 12 players: 2

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +1

Gained: 34 Lost:2

Summary: A lot of people fear them (I do have a lot of respect for players like Game Error who have been around under the same name for years) however past success does not = future success. So, while I have high hopes at this point, I am skeptical with well known players comes being a target Undecided is trying to knock them down before Horsemen can gain any traction, will it work? I have no idea but we shall see.

Name of Alliance: Sezame Street Flim?

Attacker: 8 Defender: 15

Total Cities: 96 Total Players: 29

Number of top 12 players: 0

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +21

Gained:19 Lost:2

Summary: Recently been gaining players, they have been hitting hard but not getting hit will wait and see what happens with them.

Name of Alliance: Blood N Guts Sink Sink....

Attacker: 7 Defender: 6

Total Cities: 25 Total Players: 78

Number of top 12 players:0

Activity: 1 Red 2 Yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: -1

Gained:19 Lost:13

Summary: Stats say it all undecided is using them as professional city builders and that’s about it.

Name of Alliance: OMERTA Floatish

Attacker: 10 Defender: 10

Total Cities: 42 Total Players:13

Activity: 1 Yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +12

Gained:5 Lost:1

Summary: Just floating along watching the clouds.

Name of Alliance: Redemption SUNK

Attacker: 2 Defender: 2

Total Cities: 37 Total Players: 15

Activity: 4 Yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: -24

Gained:27 Lost:19

Summary: Anyone find the grave digger yet?

Name of Alliance: Sanctus Imperium Floatish

Attacker: 16 Defender: 16

Total Cities: 44 Total Players: 22

Number of top 12 players: 0

Activity: 4 Yellow

Members gained or Lost in the past week: +10

Gained:2 Lost:6

Summary: I had to put something here.

Mythhy

Citizen
"The thing I found funniest about this is they became that upon which they (claim to) hate, an MRA."

The only thing i would like to add to that statement is that it might be worth to consider the fact that there is an ongoing event with really strong bonuses. It might not be a coincidence that Undecided has 9 free slots yet we're not filling it up from Uncertain.

DeletedUser16525

How long will it take for Espada to swim, :oops: had our floaties for awhile now