Top 12 Potatoes

DeletedUser16518

We have to wait for the cowardly leaders who delay their drop to give their team an advantage. It's a cowardly tactic, but leaders often think they are geniuses for doing it.

DeletedUser10254

We have to wait for the cowardly leaders who delay their drop to give their team an advantage. It's a cowardly tactic, but leaders often think they are geniuses for doing it.

hello bb nice to see you here

DeletedUser16436

Is someone going to make a top 12 within the next few days

Dragon II

Citizen
So for a quick Pre-BP end top 6:
1. Redemption: (Swim) good positioning in O54 and around the center, they have a couple of islands well-populated only a couple spread out. First in ABP, DBP in big difference from others. Good player base. Not gonna say more because it will be not completely objective.
2. NewBlood: (Float/SINK) a bit spread out, if they don't join together soon they will be eaten up quick. No main ocean and inactives are starting to show up. 2nd in ABP, DBP rankings but close to number 3 alliance.
3. Undecided: (Swim) good position north O55, they have a well-populated island. They could have more active people since they have spaces. After BP will either starting eating NewBlood or engage with Redemption. But in a favorable position for post-BP ends. Close BP with NewBlood despite the member difference which is a good sign.
4. Eviction Notice: (
Float/SINK) Too spread out. Most of their cities are in O45 so if they focus on that ocean they may survive and later swim. For now not a great position to be in.
5. The Aegean Sea:
(SINK) really spread out. If one member is attacked the others are far to be reached in proper time. All over the place and not good in terms of BP.
6. Gold Exchange Sucks: (Float) Not bad in terms of positioning in O44. Uncontested there so they should eat around and grow post-BP. In terms of fighting, they are in a bad position but if they are worth it if they can get up the ranks soon.

So this is it, just a fast overview before the
beginner protection. Not a lot to say but just to get things going.

DeletedUser7812

Is this world filling in slower than normal? Seems much smaller at this point than the last US world I played. There aren't even enough alliances to make a full top 12!

DeletedUser4601

No night time bonus for US players---that cuts the number of players!

DeletedUser14792

I'm not going to bother ranking every alliance. I looked at the names in the Four Horsemen and I'll bet on them winning this world. They'll have no problem filling out their ranks with other top notch players.

DeletedUser16518

I'm not going to bother ranking every alliance. I looked at the names in the Four Horsemen and I'll bet on them winning this world. They'll have no problem filling out their ranks with other top notch players.
If they can outlast me they deserve to win.

Dragon II

Citizen
Lmao you are whining on this but the fact is that it's a 66-42, not a huge difference yet when you see ranking we are double you in all ranking whether it is points/BP... get glasses again, you are making too many mistakes here and in milestones lol

Mythhy

Citizen
Good job farming the quests and the bandit camp during BP my man. You must be proud. 66-42 that's 33% more. If it's not that much of a difference just paypal me the same percent of your pay please.

DeletedUser16436

Good job farming the quests and the bandit camp during BP my man. You must be proud. 66-42 that's 33% more. If it's not that much of a difference just paypal me the same percent of your pay please.

Oooooo there’s beef already :p