Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser5827

is baris still ongoing or has it ended yet ? havent been on grep since i quit baris, just wondering whats new here. hey btw matt. good to see you, long time ;)

DeletedUser

is baris still ongoing or has it ended yet ? havent been on grep since i quit baris, just wondering whats new here. hey btw matt. good to see you, long time ;)

Not sure what stage you left in order to fill in all the blanks - but for the Wonder Age to date....

A lot of TBD merged into an Apoc hybrid to become TBA

The first run of wonders ended - KOD (3) TBA (1) KT (1) Rational (1) IA (1)

KT had a sort of merge with Rational who handed a wonder to them so it is currently;

KOD (3) KT (2) TBA (1) IA (1)

KOD and Orpheus Boys are effectively non aggressive with KT and Rational

The rest of the world are pacted.

That is how I understand it.

DeletedUser5827

Not sure what stage you left in order to fill in all the blanks - but for the Wonder Age to date....

A lot of TBD merged into an Apoc hybrid to become TBA

The first run of wonders ended - KOD (3) TBA (1) KT (1) Rational (1) IA (1)

KT had a sort of merge with Rational who handed a wonder to them so it is currently;

KOD (3) KT (2) TBA (1) IA (1)

KOD and Orpheus Boys are effectively non aggressive with KT and Rational

The rest of the world are pacted.

That is how I understand it.
well i was part of the final exodus of tbd members.. left about 3 days before wonders started, just couldnt stand it anymore. thats about how i figured it wouldve gone down though. much respect to mazda and everyone else who stuck it out despite the ridiculous odds.

DeletedUser723

well i was part of the final exodus of tbd members.. left about 3 days before wonders started, just couldnt stand it anymore. thats about how i figured it wouldve gone down though. much respect to mazda and everyone else who stuck it out despite the ridiculous odds.

By ridiculous odds, do you mean the odds on their side, right? Because ever since the fall of the Argentum coalition, TBD/TBA has had a larger network of allies than any other alliance on the server. Plain and simple, the odds have always been in YOUR favor even after those members quit playing.

DeletedUser5827

By ridiculous odds, do you mean the odds on their side, right? Because ever since the fall of the Argentum coalition, TBD/TBA has had a larger network of allies than any other alliance on the server. Plain and simple, the odds have always been in YOUR favor even after those members quit playing.

Like i said i have been out of the loop for the last month or so, so im not sure about the odds now. I was only referring to before wonder age seeing 60% or more of tbd dropping like flies in about a two week period and it looked like we were finished. If they were able to pull it together then kudos on that too

DeletedUser723

Odds now =

TBD, TBA, Apoc, JG, IA, IA., IA.., Empire, KoTR, GDI

VS

KOD, OB

and

KT, RAT

DeletedUser

No surprise to see some refusing to give up - I have been impressed by Mazda and Dow Jones (which was no surprise) smudger and a new player to me Ekoiknon. I might not agree with some moves the alliance made (ok i don't - lol) but the players have shown grit. There will be others but this world has been fought in specific oceans so you just don't know what is going on in the rest of it (unless you are a leader and have to know ;))

Now I have been polite can I point out that the alliance Rightful Cares may be open to a pact :p

DeletedUser12333

i sent a pact request to them LF thank you for pointing that out, i really hope they accept that would make the turning point in the war.

I sent a pact request to KoD, KT, and Rat but they refused, TBD doesnt want to fight anymore we are all about peace, we actually thought this was a dating sight but then Athan turned me down and hurt my feelings, but i have faith that we will make up

DeletedUser

i sent a pact request to them LF thank you for pointing that out, i really hope they accept that would make the turning point in the war.

I sent a pact request to KoD, KT, and Rat but they refused, TBD doesnt want to fight anymore we are all about peace, we actually thought this was a dating sight but then Athan turned me down and hurt my feelings, but i have faith that we will make up

You think that sounds bad ... I was the only person on the server you didn't approach - I'd brushed my hair and everything :s

DeletedUser12333

You think that sounds bad ... I was the only person on the server you didn't approach - I'd brushed my hair and everything :s

i didnt know i had to approach you, i thought we still had something going from olympia. and i am not picky leave the hair the way it is, dont even change your underwear red, brown, blue, green no matter the color you always have a special spot in my heart

smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif