Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser723

Brand New Top 12!!!!

#1 - Docscott1

#2 - #12 - beneath him....

At this time I would like to open up the forum to those of you who wish to provide excuses and hater feedback:

DeletedUser6798

Congrats to doc for reaching 1 mil points..

Every world has their big spenders, and your are king of them all

DeletedUser10912

Brand New Top 12!!!!

#1 - Docscott1

#2 - #12 - beneath him....

At this time I would like to open up the forum to those of you who wish to provide excuses and hater feedback:

I wonder how many tiny players Doc had to intimidate to get there?

smiley_emoticons_nicken.gif

DeletedUser723

Just some stat comparison. Obviously, some of the "CP DIFFERENCE" may have been earned with City Festivals and/or Theater Plays. But, I'm sure a majority of them came from cold hard GOLD. With Docscott1 carrying the torch, it's clear that we have many other Wallet Warriors funding Inno's payroll for us. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for the donations you made to keep this wonderful game operational and enjoyable for the rest of us.

r70snk.png

p.s.
Shout out to Achilles and Myrmidons. Your stats are legit bro. It's quite possible you have spent little to no gold on slot generation. Well done!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow (and not just for being able to work that out).

That doesn't even cover the events.....

I'm up to 17k..... but then again I'm not going to be in the top 10 anytime soon :D

Is that real ?

DeletedUser575

Just some stat comparison. Obviously, some of the "CP DIFFERENCE" may have been earned with City Festivals and/or Theater Plays. But, I'm sure a majority of them came from cold hard GOLD. With Docscott1 carrying the torch, it's clear that we have many other Wallet Warriors funding Inno's payroll for us. From the bottom of my heart, thank you all for the donations you made to keep this wonderful game operational and enjoyable for the rest of us.

r70snk.png

p.s.
Shout out to Achilles and Myrmidons. Your stats are legit bro. It's quite possible you have spent little to no gold on slot generation. Well done!

That's a lot of effort put into this mate. Imagine if you had a hundred just like you all focusing that much energy on five minute farming and fighting. That would be one heck of an alliance.

DeletedUser5973

r70snk.png

p.s.

I appreciate the time you took to make this however it is a bit misleading. You forgot about Orpheus for one, also I think you discredit how many slots are actually achieved through city festivals.

DeletedUser9851

I agree with Rclay. I'm an average gold user, and only use gold for slots early on. At about 10 cities i switch over to city festivals exclusively. and of course Orpheus doubles the CP so....

DeletedUser5973

I never use gold for slots, I use it for premiums and for a few emergency situations. Other than that, BP and festivals

DeletedUser723

@ Lord Fauntleroy
I did include a stat for CP earned by festivals, theaters, events, etc. I even mentioned it at the top of the post.

@ Make U Rage
It really didn't take much time. I studied computer programming in college. Excel is... easier.

@Rclay @ Oggami Itto
I didn't "forget" about anyone. Those are the current Top 12 points ranked players... Orpheus just doesn't have anyone in that list..
As I said to LF, I did include a stat for how many festivals it would take to gain the amount of slots the top 12 have generated. Yes, obviously some of them did come from those sources, especially considering the recent Birthday Event. However, It is still my opinion/hypotheses that a "majority" of the CP earned by those players was still from gold usage. You are welcome to your own opinions.

DeletedUser5973

@ Lord Fauntleroy
@Rclay @ Oggami Itto
I didn't "forget" about anyone. Those are the current Top 12 points ranked players... Orpheus just doesn't have anyone in that list..
As I said to LF, I did include a stat for how many festivals it would take to gain the amount of slots the top 12 have generated. Yes, obviously some of them did come from those sources, especially considering the recent Birthday Event. However, It is still my opinion/hypotheses that a "majority" of the CP earned by those players was still from gold usage. You are welcome to your own opinions.

Do you not know who Orpheus is

Obviously, some of the "CP DIFFERENCE" may have been earned with City Festivals and/or Theater Plays. But, I'm sure a majority of them came from cold hard GOLD.

THIS IS NOT A STAT BTW

DeletedUser12324

Haha! Athan loves making up fake statistics to make a point. I will happily admit that in the beginning of the world, I run Olympic Games when it's only 50 gold for one city. That gets expensive real quick.

The real secret is I run 3 Festivals a day in my cities I'm not rebuilding. Not hard to do when KoD decides to not attack me and my defense cities are sitting there collecting dust. My DBP comes from sinking all of their CS'es (At TBD or otherwise). 71 Total so far and not one has been pointed at my city.

Congrats to Doc Scott on a achieving #! in this world. I think it's fair to say that a new player with a PHd doesn't understand how to get slots through BP or festivals and has a pocket book to flex. The one statistic I do notice, is that the #1 player has HALF as much BP as the #2 player. All you did was prove what we already know. Doc has a big wallet.

And for the finale, Athan has used every excuse so far for losing. The biggest being gold, making it seem TBD players are all a bunch of gold users. It's amazing how fast KoD walls go up magically from 0 to 20 in an hour. I guess this be one of the "Strategies and tactics" that only they know about.

Please teach me oh wise one. You are truly the greatest player in the greatest alliance that Grepolis has ever seen. We could truly learn from your ways.

PS. Welcome to the 1million BP club Athan!!! Second place feels good doesn't it ;)

DeletedUser723

@ Rclay
Sorry, I assumed you were talking about "Orpheus" Boys. Yes, I am aware of the hero named Orpheus and any CP generated from him would fall into the "CP DIFFERENCE" stat. As I mentioned in the original post, the additional CP earned can come from many sources, however, I believe a majority of it comes from gold usage.

@ Chris John
What exactly is "fake" about the statistics I used?
And how is anything I said representative of an excuse?
And why are you repeating exactly what I said in my post?
Why are you getting so defensive? Did those statistics hit home for you?

@ Everyone else
Here's an idea: Haters, make your own Top 12 players review...
Then you don't have to worry about what other people consider relevant or worthy of the Top 12 Players thread and you can base it on your own stats and opinions.

Edit:
PS. CJ, sorry about your "friends" ;)

DeletedUser12324

@ Chris John
What exactly is "fake" about the statistics I used?
You didn't use all factors in calculating slots. Just BP and what you "Assumed" were the amount of festivals ran in a day. You used farce statistics to try and state that the Top 12 players are gold users. Sitting at #13, I would be interested to see what your statistics are, as you claim to be a non-gold user.

And how is anything I said representative of an excuse?
You have always used "gold users" as an excuse. I will start a Go Fund Me for you that way you can play with gold so we don't have to hear anymore excuses why you are not doing so well.

Why are you getting so defensive? Did those statistics hit home for you?

Not really. I have never been #1 player in a world, and I never planned it here. I just fill slots based on my BP's and festivals. Every #1 player I've seen in a world does two things. Gold slots and max out their cities. Doc can have fun with that. I nor anyone else will catch up with that.

DeletedUser723

You didn't use all factors in calculating slots. Just BP and what you "Assumed" were the amount of festivals ran in a day. You used farce statistics to try and state that the Top 12 players are gold users. Sitting at #13, I would be interested to see what your statistics are, as you claim to be a non-gold user.
Negative. I merely made a formula that calculates the required BP for each slot and returns the extra slots earned in two possible ways they could have been earned. Festivals, or Gold. None of those numbers are fabricated or based on any opinion or assumption. They are just stats. Sorry if you can't comprehend the math behind them.

You have always used "gold users" as an excuse. I will start a Go Fund Me for you that way you can play with gold so we don't have to hear anymore excuses why you are not doing so well.
Negative. I rarely buy gold, but I do trade resources for gold on multiple servers. I've also never used gold use as an excuse, ever. I do criticize people who replace skill with gold use though. None of it bothers me because I'm the #2 (soon to be #1) fighter on the server without spending my own money on slots or units. I won't deny that I have bought gold in the past though. It does require an extreme situation, but I won't be shy about golding a wall if it means a city will be saved.

Not really. I have never been #1 player in a world, and I never planned it here. I just fill slots based on my BP's and festivals. Every #1 player I've seen in a world does two things. Gold slots and max out their cities. Doc can have fun with that. I nor anyone else will catch up with that.

I have. It takes a lot of work, as I'm sure you know right now. For the record, my post exposed Doc as a gold user more than anyone else in the list. You really shouldn't be upset about that. Knowing that I don't use Olympic Games for CP, maybe that will give some perspective on how many each person in that list IS using if you consider the additional slots I have opened with festivals compared to how many cities I am able to run them in.

As Requested:
71l6zc.png

DeletedUser9607

Did you take the time to create this table or is it from somewhere? Athanasios
That took some time, interesting

Did you graph out every # vs cultural point level first and apply to peeps or just calculate individually fork top 12

DeletedUser723

I created a single table for one player. Input formulas to reference the players BP and City count. Then copy/pasted the entire table into 12 slots as you see it in the post. Now all I have to do is input a players BP and City count, and the rest fills automatically. Took me around 5-10 minutes for the original. Now it takes 5-10 seconds for each additional table.

Edit:
I also graphed out a table for the CP requirement per slot. But that was just a single formula which can be dragged down through as many slots as you like. I stopped at 100 for now.

DeletedUser9607

Athan was just skewing the numbers to put him in legendary status..lol

Doc Scott wasn't even in the top 20 fighters before we opp'ed him as the #1 player. As Lord F mentioned, using this method, a player like Grape is at 1.25 avg.

He did forget to mention Kameleon, who is currently in VM after losing half his cities to TBD. I guess he must be a SUPER LEGENDARY FIGHTER, based on Athan's Formulas. He also forgot JheroKingdom who has a higher average. So, according to his formula, he's still #3.

KameLeon 236017 points..... 553224 BP 2.34
JheroKingdom 466772 points .... 786449 BP 1.68

Blushes = 0 cities lost in battle /Baris

Glad to be part of the team Chris