Top 12 players

• Thread starter DeletedUser9651
  • Start date

DeletedUser9651

Theirs always a post about allys but what about a post on players that can swing a war or carry a team. Those that stand out as a really big pain . I am new to grep but wanted to post something like dis

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12333

Texan12 watch out for him, I have the best butt out of the 2 of us but i would recommend taking him out right after BP. he is a monster

oh and hey, he is from Texas
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif

DeletedUser10520

Theirs always a post about allys but what about a post on players that can swing a war or carry a team. Those that stand out as a really big pain . I am new to grep but wanted to post something like dis

I remember you quite clearly from lamia......

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9651

ooo me na Im not very good I got rimmed in lamia anyhow after I saved myself and subsequently quit

DeletedUser9607

"Theirs always a post about allys but what about a post on players that can swing a war or carry a team. Those that stand out as a really big pain "

as a top 10 defender in multiple worlds - usually #1 at one point. i will make a difference = drinking

DeletedUser9651

so well if we wanted for people to talk about them selevs I could say how I sunk over 25 cs in enemy internals in a single day by myself but were not here to talk about me

DeletedUser9607

so well if we wanted for people to talk about them selevs I could say how I sunk over 25 cs in enemy internals in a single day by myself but were not here to talk about me

great job

a know a lot of passive players who enjoy such plays

DeletedUser8889

Kameleon
Niko
Jherokingdom
smilodon
scr3amwolf
hmzephyr
landgobbler
urwill
fightingscotts
grieves1
james exacalibur
bnoblit - has the most cities and great fighter ranking... idk him but i'll put him in here

12 notable players that i can contribute to the thread that I think are worthy enough to be considered for top 12

DeletedUser12324

I'm more of a "what have you done for me lately" kinda guy. Some good players on your list Niko. I'm sure they were great players in the last world you played. Since this is Baris, I've gotta go with the top fighters right now.

1 Chris John
2 bnoblit
3 Ali.Ooops
4 FuryShade
5 Bringer of the Plague
6 kb01
7 FatherofTime
8 The Myrmidon
9 flipperhead
10 caesareth
11 ET1551
12 naise

DeletedUser9771

Looks almost like the top 12 attackers list.... Altho thats not the worse place to get names from.

DeletedUser10246

Probably better to mention this when he has more than 1 city.

Why? She is calling it when he has 1 city and you all have a head start. If anything it shows conviction that she would stand by him at this stage.

DeletedUser12324

Why? She is calling it when he has 1 city and you all have a head start. If anything it shows conviction that she would stand by him at this stage.

He was the top player in Upsilon & Sparta. Both Speed 1 worlds. Not exactly the lions den. I give him congrats for putting that much effort into a world that takes 2 days to build a senate level. If we're looking at #1 players by ranking, I put my money on Leaf Tree.

DeletedUser9771

well alot of players havent emerged yet, long time till w.w.

DeletedUser10169

He was the top player in Upsilon & Sparta. Both Speed 1 worlds. Not exactly the lions den. I give him congrats for putting that much effort into a world that takes 2 days to build a senate level. If we're looking at #1 players by ranking, I put my money on Leaf Tree.

Sparta is actually a speed 2.

And UofLgirl is probably right. Mikeg will most likely be a number 1 player in 3-4 months. Top 3 at worst.

DeletedUser9771

or u can take someone like sir kipper that was top player in the world first 2-3 months in on jukas, we rimmed him and he started over and still came back and got 215 citys lol, like i said alot left to be said here...

DeletedUser10246

or u can take someone like sir kipper that was top player in the world first 2-3 months in on jukas, we rimmed him and he started over and still came back and got 215 citys lol, like i said alot left to be said here...

Kipper has the innate ability to keep trucking. No matter what happens with him he still keeps going.