Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

My top 12 players, in no particular order. These are only guys I've played with before or have been told about, and I've played with a lot of guys, so don't be offended if I know you and didn't put you on here :p

Grepobot-
I know him, many of you will not. Very good player :)

The Berglemonster- this dude sucks, only put him on here because he would complain if I didn't :p

TheApexPredator- Extremely good player.

EnyoIII- I played with this dude waaay back on en Chi, saw him on Naxos about a year ago and we chatted. Good player.

appraxiadaddy- Server just started and haven't gotten to see a ton of AD, but he's a good player.

vino1957- I played against vino on Heraklion. Didn't think too highly at the time (I was sniping his CSs), but he turned out to be a great player and I expect him to do well here. Really nice guy, only person in the enemy alliance I really liked at the time.

Tyrants- Despite Dub hating him, kings/Tyrants is a pretty good player.

Dub Colis-
Will climb the rankings soon enough, solid.

zZUESs-
Really good player, will be towards the top of any world he plays.

PROIOXIS-1-
Told me he wasn't playing this world lol. Good guy from the short time I played with him on Naxos, and very good player.

BE0W0LF-
The only one on the list so far I haven't actually played in a server with, everyone I know is really high on him on a player so I felt it necessary to include him.

Uberman21/Mybeerbelly- Can't say for sure which one of them will turn out to be a better player, both are playing with very similar styles and helping others out :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3109

1. Grepobot- Don't know him but to kill 11,000 + troops this fast with only 2 cities he either owns Fort Knox, or is legitimately a robot,that doesn't need to sleep.
2.The Apex Predator- In all worlds that I have been in with him he has been a good leader.
3. BE0W0LF- He solidly beat my old alliance in Omicron. -I remember Smilo was there to, good times.
4. wrily- My alliance leader in troy, and good player in general.
5. King richard the Great- Same as wrily
6. veramiliko- He beat my alliance in Omicron now he is fighting me in Troy.
7.EnyoIII- Really good player that I played with in Lamia
8.Terri16- I have played near her and even against her on a couple worlds, and she is really good player, that always top 10 or top 20 in the world in something.
9. AceAlbin- Great player that I play with in Troy.
10. 1map- Played with on Lamia , excellent player.
11.HommeS- Remember him vaguely from Eta werwe his alliance was a great alliance that eventually merged.
12.TSF- Great Player and Forum poster overall.
Their is so many other great grepo players I could have put on here not limited to but including
Maionna
Jackpyne
Ms.Pixie
Pale-Rider
Raffy
Easelman
Draqone
Juulna
galrean
RatchetOne
foobie
ROCK27
and the list goes on for a long while.

DeletedUser3109

My top 12 players, in no particular order. These are only guys I've played with before or have been told about, and I've played with a lot of guys, so don't be offended if I know you and didn't put you on here :p

Grepobot-
I know him, many of you will not. Very good player :)

The Berglemonster- this dude sucks, only put him on here because he would complain if I didn't :p

TheApexPredator- Extremely good player.

EnyoIII- I played with this dude waaay back on en Chi, saw him on Naxos about a year ago and we chatted. Good player.

appraxiadaddy- Server just started and haven't gotten to see a ton of AD, but he's a good player.

vino1957- I played against vino on Heraklion. Didn't think too highly at the time (I was sniping his CSs), but he turned out to be a great player and I expect him to do well here. Really nice guy, only person in the enemy alliance I really liked at the time.

Tyrants- Despite Dub hating him, kings/Tyrants is a pretty good player.

Dub Colis-
Will climb the rankings soon enough, solid.

zZUESs-
Really good player, will be towards the top of any world he plays.

PROIOXIS-1-
Told me he wasn't playing this world lol. Good guy from the short time I played with him on Naxos, and very good player.

BE0W0LF-
The only one on the list so far I haven't actually played in a server with, everyone I know is really high on him on a player so I felt it necessary to include him.

Uberman21/Mybeerbelly- Can't say for sure which one of them will turn out to be a better player, both are playing with very similar styles and helping others out :)
It's funny cause I didn't see your post and many of our ppicks coincide. I thought of putting The Berglemonster but then not sure if I was confusing the name because when I looked him up I couldn't find the world I played with him.

DeletedUser4951

Rock was a terrible player when we met him in Troy.

1) Apexpredator, Trailer Park Trash- Very good player and a great fighter.

2) Ms. Nanolicious, Bundle of Sticks- Great player, great leader, top end attacker.

3) PROIOXIS-1, Bundle of Stricks- Very good player from En Cythera.

4) Veromaliko, Inked Up- Very good player, leader, and fighter.

5) Mojorisin, Bundle of Sticks- Killed it on Thebes and on Troy when he tried. Perhaps the hands down best leader in Grepo. Easily a top 10 attacker when interested.

6) Dub Colis, Inked Up- Can't forget Dub, also arguably one of the best leader's in Grepo, and definately a top attacker.

7) Appraxiadaddy, Trailer Park Trash- Again one of the best leaders in Grepo, great fighter.

8) Be0W0lf, Bundle of Sticks- Great player from Omicron and Taras, relentless attacker. Will soon be in the top 12 players and fighters.

9) Boilerbengal, Candy Crush- A fast city taker and a top end attacker from Chi and his time in Troy.

10) Attackme, Boondocks Saints- Great attacker from Gythium and its translating to here as well.

11) Thecult, Inked Up- Great fighter and leader from Troy and Olynthus.

12) Gorgonzola92, Inked Up- Team player, great attacker on Pella.

Honorable Mentions
Lucasnato- MOUNTAIN WARRIORS
King Richard- Inked Up
Thorr- Boondock Saints
Johhno1972- Bundle of Sticks
Boilermarc00- Bundle of Sticks
Maionna- Inked Up
Gorben- Candy Crush

Note: This is my opinion only and only calculates for people I know of and fought with and against.

DeletedUser

all you noobs missed the mogul, hes incognito but still, and if ms nano is the nano im thinking of then he would be my first pick folllowed by his team mate proixis
Biggest nooblet be the big bad for bolting me yesterdaythisisgrepolis

DeletedUser4951

He bolted me too. Just tell him you'll give Kate's number out at bars it worked for me. LOL ;)

Now we eagerly await BB's bolt...

DeletedUser4322

There are some descent players on this server....but it is disappointing to see so few of them...this world did not pull enough of them in to make it interesting.

DeletedUser

There are some descent players on this server....but it is disappointing to see so few of them...this world did not pull enough of them in to make it interesting.

I know many great players that are not playing by their known name. Might want to rethink that statement.

DeletedUser4322

I know many great players that are not playing by their known name. Might want to rethink that statement.

lol...and do you think that they are going to take this new profile name seriously?...thanks for proving my point! LOL

DeletedUser

lol...and do you think that they are going to take this new profile name seriously?...thanks for proving my point! LOL

That does not even make sense. Some people just don't want previous reputations to follow them and have some fun.

DeletedUser

IM(not so humble)O, this list has been generated prematurely. Just sayin'.

DeletedUser575

^^ Very much so. I've been around a long time. Lots of "fan clubbing" going on here. People that don't know more than one server ranking their favorite players from the past server. Some of the most aggressive players in this game haven't even made their names known on this server yet, but they are here and not in any of yo foolish lists.

DeletedUser8159

Yes i agree! I suck and are on 2 of those list. Someone attack me, I have no idea whats going on :s

DeletedUser4322

^^ Very much so. I've been around a long time. Lots of "fan clubbing" going on here. People that don't know more than one server ranking their favorite players from the past server. Some of the most aggressive players in this game haven't even made their names known on this server yet, but they are here and not in any of yo foolish lists.

Could not have said it any better

DeletedUser11560

I would name the following players:

The Smilodon Fatalis~I name him not for his ability to play the game only, but as a good leader who backs up his statement

Appraxiadaddy~Loves trash talking the externals but could back up his statements(See Tau forums for more detail)

Tydeus Troy~He's a beast at playing, though I don't think hes trying too hard yet ;D

Velvetelvis~Good player from where I've seen so far.

DiablesRouge~Ive played with him in...Rhammus. He's pretty good at Grepo

The ApexPredator~He's good but I see him wherever I go :(