Top 12 Players

DeletedUser

Lol we should make a list of the twelve worst players in Grepolis. That would be a fun trash talk forum.

DeletedUser1048

The 12 worst players would be those guest accounts with a bunch of numbers at the end of their name. Most of them stop at 175 points :D

DeletedUser

Lol true. So annoying to see them on the same island. I usually farm them. Good amount of resources if there's more than one.

DeletedUser

Corey Goodes
Jingo7
Zippa1
Sunhuts

Not seen any good players as of yet

DeletedUser9851

Ladies, and Gentlemen,

I'm asking as a bottom of the barrel player. I agree there are a lot of sim players, but every world has them. Serious question. What criteria must be met for you to consider a player up to your standards? Not just good, but top 5.

DeletedUser

Serious question. What criteria must be met for you to consider a player up to your standards? Not just good, but top 5.

good question, I would point out it is "players" and not "fighters" so you would have to consider other skills outside just individual battle tactics. Personally I think developmental skills are huge, developing solid players from the raw jello that spawns into their first world is a major asset. Training the rookie players of an alliance is a rare quality and is very different from recruiting a ton of experienced talent to your premade. That could fall under the umbrella of leadership skills though along with diplomacy, larger alliance tactics, ability to motivate, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2154

the top 12 players are the top 12 players in BP right now LOL... no questions asked

DeletedUser10953

deboy1. I hear this guy is a stud....He hasn't had any ABP in the last couple days though. Not sure why
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

DeletedUser

the top 12 players are the top 12 players in BP right now LOL... no questions asked

thats not true always. because some people will build and kill their own troops for more BP, and will gold those troops out to do so faster. its easy BP and a fast way to climb the list. unless they have gotten all of it from attacking or defending from enemy, then they are not the top players.

DeletedUser

deboy1. I hear this guy is a stud....He hasn't had any ABP in the last couple days though. Not sure why
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

does he smell like hypocrisy? there are some moral authorities in his alliance/skype that could help out with deboys status

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10953

Anyone know why? I saw he was getting internalized by binderjoel on the Skype bot.

Oh well, was a home run hitter here..a real A-Rod slugger type guy. He was a monster and sad to see him go.

DeletedUser3015

good question, I would point out it is "players" and not "fighters" so you would have to consider other skills outside just individual battle tactics. Personally I think developmental skills are huge, developing solid players from the raw jello that spawns into their first world is a major asset. Training the rookie players of an alliance is a rare quality and is very different from recruiting a ton of experienced talent to your premade. That could fall under the umbrella of leadership skills though along with diplomacy, larger alliance tactics, ability to motivate, etc.

noob

DeletedUser10048

Seems a while since a decent top 12 players was done, who's volunteering to post a new one and get some hype in here ?