Top 12 players

DeletedUser

Its early I agree but I want to try and get the fourm to stay active.

smiley_emoticons_schneewerfen_wald.gif

So post the top players whom in your opinion are the best or will become the best in this world.

DeletedUser10179

AustinMorris
Jamminzz
Spives
blinker99
jimgualdoni
Ghost of Mortis
JD Feyd
Antares2
ljprodigy18
Painbox
The Technician
Cirrhosis

DeletedUser11733

Morg (unsullied) will be #1 fighter over time, if the player sticks in the server.

Other than that no other remarkable player has joined the world with his/her more popular ign.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11733

the world wont end in a month.

Check out the stats 6 months into the world. :)

DeletedUser

Off of previous experience, not based on players I've met since joining the world:

Vino1957- Good attacker and player.
xXxBlitzKriegxXx- (if he's playing here for real with gold) different username but a stud
Ghost of Mortis- Cuz when has Junk not been on top of the world

I know there's a lot of other great players so I'll just leave it with those 3, don't want to narrow it down too much :)

DeletedUser9651

Defense wins championships, but offense wins the war

DeletedUser9662

I feel like their are to many great players here to put on a top 12 list haha. Maybe a top 20-30 :D :p

DeletedUser2622

Kyle I agree lol.. this is turning out to be a good server

DeletedUser

To early to say who is the top 12 but I am seeing many players that are very good at this game, most being the Unsullied (at least that I recognize)

DeletedUser2654

Their is a great player and then their is a rich player.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Their is a great player and then their is a rich player.

this is true, any player can be #1 if they spent enough money, if there was an entire world without gold spending that would actually be a challenge, if you have enough gold users in the beginning, somewhat like unsullied it becomes to easy in my opinion and the game loses it fun in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Yeah, using a lot of gold is no fun. If only Inno would make a non-gold world but of course they wont cause how can they make money off of that

DeletedUser2654

Maybe you will have to pay a fee to play the non gold world

DeletedUser

Yeah that'd sound about right if they did it, lol probably even a monthly fee:p