DeletedUser

They fixed it.

Attachments

• Rip off.jpg
    Rip off.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Resources the I couldn't do anything with. Shut up Tyler.

DeletedUser

Ok, so back on topic now. This thread is for the top 12 alliances in DBP.

DeletedUser

#1 is Carpe Diam, because they're everyone's favorite punching bags. I mean seriously, these guys won't just dodge an attack and enact militia, when I was over there, the 5 experienced players were trying to teach the 80 some new players how to go about being attacked :p

DeletedUser

#1 is Carpe Diam, because they're everyone's favorite punching bags. I mean seriously, these guys won't just dodge an attack and enact militia, when I was over there, the 5 experienced players were trying to teach the 80 some new players how to go about being attacked :p
That tends to be the case with most MRAs

DeletedUser

We should start a game. "Who can take the most cities from the MRAs before they disband." Would include Carpe Diam and WOLVERINES. Carpe even has a NAP with WOLVERINES, I'm sitting over there trying to talk some sense into them, saying how pointless the NAP is (I was right btw, WOLVERINES only have 1675 ABP, do you really need to ally with that?) and then one of the players starts talking about how they would be good to merge with later? Seriously?

DeletedUser2796

yea Carpe's a joke. They havea few good players but the majority are noobs. They have a pact with WOVLERINES, lol!! They were gonna merge with them to form an academy LOL. Anyways they will die first, with their little sister alliance WOLVERINES

DeletedUser

I think though, as MRAs come, they're pretty decent you know.

DeletedUser2569

They only got a NAP with wolverines :p They are not listed as pact^^
Only pact Carpe Diem have is IMPERIUM LUSITANO :)