top 12 defensive allliances

DeletedUser

b9b893fc-bb0a-4928-abdc-e1082c5dadc6_zpsc2d75cfe.jpg

DeletedUser

Ok I'd like to say Wrath of Hades is #1 because JFL is farming them
Dragons is #2 because TR is farming them.
KAMIKAZE is #3 because both MCD and JFL are farming them.
MCD is #4 because hey dodge and activate militia.

There is no point in having a defensive top 12, all it really does is show what alliance gets farmed the most.

DeletedUser2714

well at least until a war breaks out...and i mean a good, both sides equal, war...hoping we will get one of those on this server

DeletedUser2714

ohhhhh let me guess!!!!! im guessing it will be because any war with JFL in it will never be an equal war but willl always favor JFL???? is that right PH??

DeletedUser2039

Actually, numbers don't always prove that. Too many might just draw support in too many directions, given an organized assault ever takes place.

DeletedUser2714

Actually, numbers don't always prove that. Too many might just draw support in too many directions, given an organized assault ever takes place.

man...i was JK lol...i really dont think JFL would be too hard...im just messin with PH

DeletedUser2039

No...I sadly remember it. I hate the fact that it happened. All of Theta pretty much not exciting or even has the prospects to be anymore.

DeletedUser2714

i still think it does...if a REAL war breaks out between 2 of the top 3...the third has to pick a side or clean up whats left afterwards...it will be an ok world i think