Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser11005

lol... That's a lie.. We've watch both you and The Somewhat Few work together... I mean not you, cuz your simmer but I mean the good players in your alliances.

DeletedUser

We have not once worked with The Somewhat Few. Everything you continue to say is only making more of your lack of knowledge of anything show.

Now back on topic... Can someone do a Top 12 or do I have to do another? :p

DeletedUser10246

lol... That's a lie.. We've watch both you and The Somewhat Few work together... I mean not you, cuz your simmer but I mean the good players in your alliances.

Have you not payed attention to my hatred for PoS? I would never work with them.

DeletedUser11005

BS ... Why are DWS and SWD sending fliers to your cities in siege?

DeletedUser1094

Boons are pacted with them. Have been for some time now.

DeletedUser10733

only one person from DWS sent anything. he is probably friends with dejan or something.

DeletedUser13106

Boons are pacted with them. Have been for some time now.

alright i think some of you are getting confused
bos
pos
and bs

all all different alliances
bos/pos neither one of these are boons boons are bs.

as to why flyers are sent at seiges there are friends in other alliances just because you see flyer attack sent doesn't mean a alliance knows that someone in there alliance sending a flyer at that seige. Like the other person above me stated they could be friends with one in that alliance.

Heck i have many people in every one of your alliances that i consider friends. Would i send a seige break to there city? No because i think of it this way. My friends should be able to take care of themselves if they can't well they better learn. I don't expect any of them to help me with mine. Some of my friends may not even realize who i am in this alliance they may know me by another name.

DeletedUser11005

BOS and POS are working with that whole coalition of Bada, DWS and Boonies... Stop lying, we watch the way you guys support each other's sieges and try to break them.

DeletedUser

BOS and POS are working with that whole coalition of Bada, DWS and Boonies... Stop lying, we watch the way you guys support each other's sieges and try to break them.

They help out of their own free will, we do not help them as an Alliance. Some of our members have friends in that coalition, and are free to support/help break sieges if they wish.

DeletedUser10733

well than it is the oddest coalition ive been a part of
Screenshot_5.jpg

Helping outside your Alliance is fine but if they are an enemy as well then thats just stupid got too say. POS and BOS clash with BADA time to time but yet help on sieges.

That' s something that cracks me up, speaking of Memento Mori and BOS/ POS have kicked the ever loving tail of SIN and now they are running to BADA for help/merging.

Super guys if your around Bada is too busy saving SIN's tail so strike at all times lol..

Top 12 has changed so much lately so yeah i think its time for one as well.

DeletedUser9014

Super guys if your around Bada is too busy saving SIN's tail so strike at all times lol..

Well they're pretty much out of fliers as of last night now too. Been eating them for 2 days so their cupboard is a little bare. They're not even sending to a zero wall with less than 10k DLU but they sure did send to one with 70k DLU last night (and still lost the city).
Thanks for the beast mode flyer attack of 160............Pegs.....bahahahaha!!!!! Killed about 50 DLU.
Did I mention our DLU are rebuilt right about.............NOW????

DeletedUser9014

Dead myths just on AD's siege (we're so glad you hate him) alone last night:

Harpy's - 3,724
Manti's - 2,456
Griffon's - 569
PEG'S (lol) - 160

That's just one city last night. I'm too lazy to pull the data from the others over the last couple of days.