Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser4951

1) Super Duper- Strong alliance in O55, fighting WHO IS YOUR DADDY & WHAT DOES HE DO seem to be doing fairly well thus far. Swim

2) Bundle of Stick- Owners of O56, they will continue to dominate their area. Swim

3) The Somewhat Few- Out in O65 not much known about them, seem to have yet to face a challenge yet so swim for now.

4) WHO IS YOUR DADDY- LOL okay this is funny. They're also doing good in O55 and pushing into O45. Swim

5) WHAT DOES HE DO- The problem child of the pair. Float/sink but will eventually merge into DADDY.

6) Bada Bing- Looks strong in their area, Swim.

7) Unsullied- Our side, no comment.

8 ) Candy Crush- Seem to be doing alright in O54 could be more impressive though, will say float for now.

9) Boondocks Saints- Putting up a good fight on multiple fronts, swim.

10) Band of Brothers- I know this group. Some are decent, some are pretty bad. Float then sink.

11) The Bish- definitely know this group. At war with BOS, I say they float but will be moved out of the way of BOS.

12) Organized Konfusion- Who?

TSF hey there bud lol, i have to disagree with one of your top 12. Band Of Brothers though behind in pts currently (6th right now). They are the best alliance here top to bottom. Underestimating them will be the downfall just ask Candy Crush and the T4h alliances..
There are other good top alliances and i know some of their members well but overall from a skill level to understanding of the game BOB is tops.
Best alliance i faced since i joined Grepo, i have tremendous respect for them...

Bundle of Sticks i assume, meant no disrespect i just dealt with them before as well as most here. Stats are for scorekeepers bud, they are killing there enemies at a good rate. I see top alliances here allying and not fighting, well BOB will fight. If you think i am wrong Sunilvarma declare on them...

DeletedUser

LOL. Take a look at BoS stats mate. BoB are terrible.

BoB is a solid team of players no matter how you look at it. They deserve credit for that. If anyone thinks other wise, they have prob. been toying with you the whole time.

DeletedUser

Alright, I'll do a top 12.

1. BADA BING ~ 12 over all fighter yet ranked #1.. Get where I'm going with this?
2. Super Duper ~ I think they have 3 sister alliances now? Still.. Not too bad, good guys to face against for the most part.
3. A Bundle of Sticks ~ Great positioning, great team.. Dominating ALL they come across. Predicted winners.
4. MOST ENVIED ~ Toot their own horns a bit too much in my opinion. Aside from that, doing okay.
5. Boondock Saints ~ Great team, would have loved to see how well they do when not having terrible positioning.. Still, fighting through it well enough.
6. Band of Brothers ~ 11 attacking, 2 defending. Obviously they're just good at defending.
7. A Pile of Stones ~ #14 in ABP, could be better considering positioning and who they up against.
8. The Somewhat Few ~ Seems they aren't doing too bad considering their size, good job to them... Rank #15 in fighters though, they need to work on it.
9. The Bish ~ Trash. Need I say more?
10. Candy Crush ~ Solid group of players, was a bit worried at the start by their positioning, but they're setting up a very formidable core. #5 attacker, #10 defender.. Their enemies obviously don't pose enough of a challenge for them.
11. Unsullied ~ MRA.
12. Deadly When Sober ~ #6 attacker, #12 defender. For the #12 alliance, good job :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10142

TSF hey there bud lol, i have to disagree with one of your top 12. Band Of Brothers though behind in pts currently (6th right now). They are the best alliance here top to bottom. Underestimating them will be the downfall just ask Candy Crush and the T4h alliances..
There are other good top alliances and i know some of their members well but overall from a skill level to understanding of the game BOB is tops.
Best alliance i faced since i joined Grepo, i have tremendous respect for them...

Are you stating we are losing to BOB? Our conquests are in our favor ATM. I am not taking anything away from BOB. We have been "declared" on them for a while now. A ton of back and forth. Fighting for position. Believe there is a ton of mutual respect amongst players.

Glad you have mutual respect for each other, thats a good thing. Never let it get personal, this is just a game. Some take it too far and to heart..
Well we will see how it will play out soon BW, i came late to this world but know a ton of players here and get intell.

DeletedUser13106

Yeah BoB definitely looks better than I first guessed. :)

til you fight them you can not say how they are. Its interesting to see what everyone said to alliances before. Til i fight you i do not comment about you. I will however say this world is harsh and to see some of the alliances that remain i tip my hat to you all.

55 is not the easiest ocean to live in the fact that they have so far and its not declared a winner yet means great strides.
That some of the alliances drop from top of the list only mean that other alliances either merged or are becoming more successful in there area.

I would do a 12 list but i just don't know enough about top 12 rather not give my opinion til later when i know them more. I believe most alliances are still quite focus on there own zone to really talk to much about the others in other oceans. Do not get offended if they don't know you Bob i do not know you maybe eventually we will but til that day i do not have comment on you other than you got better positioning then others in your ocean.

DeletedUser

Lol....New forum account as of Jul 2015.... Get where I am going with this?

Lol, no actually I'm not sure where you're going with it? I just sense you're a little butt hurt..

DeletedUser4951

Fought with and against that group before though. Some, like SS were really bad. Others like Reaper and Al i'd play with anytime.

I as well TSF will play with you any day bud thanks, back to Candy Crush 6 CSes landed on them in one night now that is something to make your butt soar :).. Bada is fighting some tough alliances now, so check back in a month or so and see where they stand..

DeletedUser4951

Extra extra read all about it! Most Envied now considered to be Most Envious of Bada Bing's op skills. ;)

DeletedUser10363

I don't think you will need to wait that long lol.... We usually move pretty quick.