Top 12 Alliances

DeletedUser12275

Not us, Id say we've won 2 wars, 1 against The Saints even though everybody was beatjng them up, they had a lot of cities on our island and we cleaned them up. The other against Empire, which nobody should know of since they got demoralized. Irish Pub was losing cities to us as well but we stopped expanding in their direction.

Also, since this is the Top 12 thread, umm.. Talk Trash just lost like 5 of their top players, one just ghosted whos name was zzZeuszz or something like that. The others have their own little group. Trash Talk also lost multiple members.

well somebody has been reading the news lol

DeletedUser

Not us, Id say we've won 2 wars, 1 against The Saints even though everybody was beatjng them up, they had a lot of cities on our island and we cleaned them up. The other against Empire, which nobody should know of since they got demoralized. Irish Pub was losing cities to us as well but we stopped expanding in their direction.

Also, since this is the Top 12 thread, umm.. Talk Trash just lost like 5 of their top players, one just ghosted whos name was zzZeuszz or something like that. The others have their own little group. Trash Talk also lost multiple members.

If you beat an alliance in the first 3 weeks of a server it wasn't a war, let alone a war worth mentioning. Isn't this the top 12 alliances thread?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12660

I'm not going to argue with someone whos been begging to argue with me for weeks now just for attention. See me ingame.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to argue with someone whos been begging to argue with me for weeks now just for attention. See me ingame.

Not really begging to argue with you at all just frequently disagree with your posts, which are numerous and do scream for attention in their pointlessness. What ocean are you even in? If it stops forum spam I will try my best to find you ingame

hope to see a fresh top 12 eventually

DeletedUser8159

So, back to the topic....

1 W T ? - Still #1
2 A Bundle of Sticks - Bundled in 56
3 Talk Trash - swim
4 Unsullied - Super MRA
5 Kingsguard - Super MRA
6 Candy Crush - Crushing 54
7 Impervious Syndicate - Lame
8 -DOOM - DOOMED
9 Organized - Organized to fail
10 Fight Club - Putting up a decent fight
11 DAUNTLESS - Simmers
12 THE GUILD - Guild of newbs

DeletedUser

A little off topic, top 12 allainces of O46. My ocean, I thought I'd only talk about the alliances I know about.
1 *matrix reborn* - solid, several sister alliances.
2 Defiled Forest - all members are in the same ocean, so easy trades and support. Good chance of success.
3 Wolves of War - my alliance, no comment other than we've got lots of motivation. :)
4 New World Order - Only 20 out of 34 members are in O46, and best player is VM. Leader's city was taken by Octobers Very Own, according to OVO. Likely sink.
5 Shining Path - sink
6 Spartan Empire - not a ton of members, but the top few members they have are have at least 3 cities each, solid. Swim.
7 Bada Bing- CLINTAURUS is in that alliance, I trust him. Not a whole lot of members in O46, but they've almost capped out on membership. Swim.
8 BoS - ONLY REASON I put them there is because they don't have a ton of members in O46, so DON'T KILL ME FOR PUTTING THEM AT 8th. Definitely swim.
9 TITANS - sink.
10 Imperium - swim.
11 trap king - nobody alliance, barely made it on the list. sink.
12 Resurrection - probably sink, although it's hard to tell.

DeletedUser8308

So, back to the topic....

1 W T ? - Still #1
2 A Bundle of Sticks - Bundled in 56
3 Talk Trash - swim
4 Unsullied - Super MRA
5 Kingsguard - Super MRA
6 Candy Crush - Crushing 54
7 Impervious Syndicate - Lame
8 -DOOM - DOOMED
9 Organized - Organized to fail
10 Fight Club - Putting up a decent fight
11 DAUNTLESS - Simmers
12 THE GUILD - Guild of newbs

Clearly didn't do your homework on this one buddy ;) You can't give an alliance a bad review just because you haven't fought them. Lesson learned here is study up before judging.

DeletedUser10651

All of these rankings are interesting and fun, no doubt in that. But its a lot more important where you finish than where you start. The #1 alliance today could be the same alliance that has an internal conflict and they collapse tomorrow. You have all see that happen. None are safe from it.

DeletedUser8159

Clearly didn't do your homework on this one buddy ;) You can't give an alliance a bad review just because you haven't fought them. Lesson learned here is study up before judging.

meh, i was mostly kidding like I am in all my other postings. Shouldnt take it so seriously...

DeletedUser4951

1) W T ?- No comment.
2) Bundle of Sticks- MRA, sucks, noobs. ;) Swim
3) Unsullied- MRA, decent, swim
4) Kingsguard- Same as 3
5) Talk Trash- Solid team, swim
6) Candy Crush- good alliance, awkward position in the future. Float
7) THE GUILD- Who?
8 ) Impervious Syndicate- O54, don't see them lasting vs Candy Crush. Float then sink.
9) Fight Club- Underrated, solid team, float for now
10) -DOOM - Somewhere in O54, probably will float for now
11) Super Duper- Looks decent, float
12) Organized Konfusion- Who?

DeletedUser12971

That's probably because he was ranking the 12 best alliances, not 12 alliances with most points.. lol

I don't get this, We here at Dauntless are winning every war we're in, including the one with -DOOM an alliance that's been included in this Top 12. Please look into us better before you insult us, many thanks.

DeletedUser

I don't get this, We here at Dauntless are winning every war we're in, including the one with -DOOM an alliance that's been included in this Top 12. Please look into us better before you insult us, many thanks.

Sorry you guys are not worth mentioning. That is because you are pointless to talk about and will not be around much longer.

DeletedUser1048

12) Organized Konfusion- Who?

I get it he is expressing confusion, like the alliance name. I don't know much about the top 12 to really comment on them. Will say though that Talk Trash has to update their profile, as their diplomat left the alliance several days ago :D Oh and does anyone like W T ?'s new name? :p

DeletedUser11243

I show Dauntless at 14 right now. If you are really winning every war you are in, you will be back in the top 12 in no time. It has changed so many times already, and it will continue to change. Don't let random people on the internet upset you. Especially those who don't know you or your alliance. Use it as motivation.

DeletedUser12660

It has changed a lot. All these alliances are merging, Checkmate into Boondocks, Plague and Myrmidon. Fight took some from their academy and others as well.

DeletedUser7919

I get it he is expressing confusion, like the alliance name. I don't know much about the top 12 to really comment on them. Will say though that Talk Trash has to update their profile, as their diplomat left the alliance several days ago :D Oh and does anyone like W T ?'s new name? :p

HAHAHAHAHA...Damage was NEVER in Talk Trash. I put that up for a reason because he's got such awesome people skills and really really really hates AD. And since we don't do the diplomacy gig, we decided to refer anybody looking to reach out to negotiate things they're never going to get to the ONE PERSON who can't stand AD. It's like killing two birds with one stone. Keeps the mass majority of brainless MRAs, who don't use their head and just blindly send out PACT requests or cease fire requests from bothering us and it really annoys Damage to get mailings meant for us.

In the future, if somebody else comes along who proves to hate AD more, I'll change the contact information to that person. Any way you look at it, the profile is fine and up to date.